BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

It thoroughly removes heavy, water-proof makeup, and any pore-clogging debris. Combination of three natural black ingredients, black bamboo charcoal, black clay, and black cumin oil, provides the best results for cleansing. Black charcoal purifies and clarifies skin, while black clay effectively draws out pore-cloggers. Black cumin oil provides skin nourishing and soothing effect for sensitive skin.

Triethylhexanoin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Charcoal Powder, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Canadian Colloidal Clay

Lorie B.
I love a good cleansing oil. This one was good, but not the best for my skin. It’s a bit heavy. But, it did thoroughly take all of my make up off of my skin...definitely need to double cleanse with this one!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind. The product is really looks vibrant and natural looking to my skin tone made me look 10 time younger it really met my expectations.
Daresha P.
I recently used this once and I was amazed , my fave was so clean after a few massages into my face (I used 3 pumps). The price is amazing and it got practically all of my foundation and waterproof brow pomade off . Normally when I wash and tone my face I still have makeup residue on but not with this bad boy. Love it !
Crystall C.
Great smooth oil texture that does a solid job at removing makeup but it is hard to completely wash off with water. I would love to gift it for friends because of the cute packaging and for the experience, but wouldn't buy myself another bottle to completely remove mine.
Karen L.
Burke
I love every other product from this line but this cleansing oil didn’t take off my makeup as well as I expected. Still left lash glue on my eyes
Laura O.
South Gate, CA
This make remover cleaning soil is to die for the smell is wonderful, it removes the make up completely use it before going to sleep
Jessica O.
I love this brand and this product!! I’ve added this to my skincare routine and it has been unbelievably wonderful to my skin.
April L.
Findlay, OH
Great product! Good price and awesome quality. Works well with my sensitive and oily skin!
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
Absolve this product. Doesn’t leave my oily skin feel greasy at all. Removes all makeup easily and quickly. I follow it up with a regular cleanser and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Absolutely love and highly recommend.
Jessie R.
Arlington, VA
I got really big into Korean beauty about two years ago, and I love it. I use the triple cleanse method every day, sometimes twice a day depending on what I do that day. I love cleansing oil, and this one works really well. It helps meltaway all my make up.