BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Virgin Gloss Stick Softer, Glossier, more glitter, the high shine lipstick. Pure lip color and no more chapped lips - Moisture base soothes tenderly the lip cuticle.

Jesse P.
So cool for school!! This gloss is the bomb diggity!!! I'm running to buy more as I type...join me and you will not regret. I always feel sexy with this gloss and you will too 😘
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
I love the color on my lips, isn’t too much but it does get off a bit easily and need to reapply often but other than that amazing lipstick. The packaging is nice and i am new to their products but I would love to try some more out
Laura L.
Dallas
The shade and formula is good. I do not get any sticky feeling from this. The color could last a little longer but it’s decent.
member-f77c3
I love this lip stain if your looking for something simple but cute to use buy this it’s an amazing lip stain!
Te'Ana H.
Florida
I love this product its easy to jusy put on if your late for something, you put and on and go but its still very pigmented and pretty.
Lais Cristina L.
Lipstick with 100% coverage leaves lips beautiful and with a sweet aroma. it is certainly a quality product that every woman should have.
alison a.
Es muy especial para mis labios le los deja suaves e hidratos y el color me encanta 😍😍❤❤❤ es muy suave y no me deja iritada la piel
alison a.
Es un brillo muy especial deja los labios suave y no maltrata la piel de los labios y muy buena Tiene un color único y radiante

back