BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Universal pallete all in  one. BB Foundation helps to align the skin tone,it retains moisture and protects against harmful UV rays, retains the softness and elasticity of the skin.

Darrell M.
Omg I loved this thing when it first came out! It’s literally all you need when if you’re into the chic yet complete look. The pore balm is really good but it’s really small so i would only recommend it for spot priming. The nose and cheeks really. The concealer is so creamy and the tint can be for lips and cheeks. I found myself running out of the concealer and balm way faster than product I wish this stuff had refills for them.
This product is super creamly like dont penetrated my skin to stay in ther always move all of my face and is terrible
Alexander L.
This is too cool for school UFO multi box is nice and subtle the design of it is very nice but for the product itself I find the foundation very light on my face and gives a very subtle look
sol I.
3er anillo de circunvalación 40 edif_48 A 302 LOMAS DE SOTELO
Excelente solo un detalle falta un poco de pigmento si embargo es un producto bien que te resuelve en un momento tu cara y puedes llevarlo si se sea .
Yomna A.
This Cushing foundation was the worst make your face very chunky I do not recommend this don’t give it a try because is going to be waste of money
Śhrøuķ Ť.
egypt
It's so perfect really 💕💕💕💕 i've used it a lot really so perfect><💕💕💕👑👑 so good prand really💕💕💕
Ghalia A.
The color is fantastic and the decor is more than wonderful. I loved it very much and strongly recommend it