too cool for school Takkoza Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Megan M.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

What it is: A pack of makeup-removing wipes that leave your skin clean and hydrated.

What it does: Derived from the word "takkoza," which means "wipe/cleanse and sleep" in Korean, these pre-moistened cleansing wipes remove waterproof makeup and impurities. The silky sheets are drenched in cleansing water infused with nutrient-rich carrot water that contains beta-Carotene, vitamin A, vitamin C and other antioxidants to instantly replenish and rejuvenate skin.

How to use: Dispense a cleansing wipe and gently wipe all over your face, starting from your eyes.

Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
This makeup wipes are amazing I usually use up to two of them to remove my entire make up. But with this I use only one, it's crazy because they are very effective to use I love how easy it is to remove my make up with them and yes it makes it easier for me .
Tara s.
Maitland, FL
These were a little pricey but cool to use. Hahaha. My daughter is addicted to wipes and makes sure she has clean skin at night time. I loved the natural ingredients and the fresh scent. I’d maybe buy again but it was quite pricey!
Shiraz A.
Texas
I’m not super picky about the cleansing wipes I use. As long as they are wet enough and don’t cause any irritation or breakouts, then I’m a happy camper. These did the trick- they weren’t the best and weren’t the worst either.
I got these in my Christmas stocking and it is great so easy and convenient and easy to use specially when am lazy to take of my makeup i will definitely be purchasing more in the future and totally recommend it.
Taylor P.
Perrysburg
Super easy to use in the morning when you're half asleep or when you get home at night! And they are very affordable! Doesn't dry out my skin and preps it for my moisturizers.
Shannon M.
I love these because they take everything off without irritating my face and I don’t have to use 5 of them just to do their job! They don’t strip my face of all the good oils and they feel very cleansing.
Jaquelin E.
These wipes are excellent and definitely get every last bit of my makeup off without breaking me out. They have a very neutral smell, though I have noticed a sort of strange sensation when you use them on your lips -- not bad, more of a light tingling? My only real complaint is the packaging as the plastic dispenser on the top of the package will begin to come unglued and keep falling off (this has happened with both packages I've gone through). A bit annoying, but worth it so far.
Sage L.
Omg these are so bomb. A Youtuber by the name Kennie J.D turned me on to these. These are by far the best makeup remover wipes I have ever used. I don't realy expect much from makeup wipes because I thought they all work the same. These are so different from the others! If you don't have these, what are you doing with your life?
Julie S.
Ames, IA
I was not liking this but then I went to try it and I did like the cleaning it’s kind harsh on my face but I would try again and would buy again i did like the cleaning part just not the roughness. But it did leave a shine!
Jessica L.
Cape May Ch, NJ
These work so well. I used to have to battle to get off my non water proof mascara and with these clothes it comes right off. It doesn't leave a filmy residue on my face like most wipes do. I feel refreshed and ready for a clean palette to apply my new make up.
Christina J.