BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

For a sleek body line shape as if you were wearing a corset! This slimming product gives you a refreshed feeling and helps give you a sleek body line shape as if you were wearing a corset, but much more simply.

Review (1)
Carson M.
Oh my god. This stuff is so incredibly weird. Does it work? I honestly don't know but it is worth purchasing just for the experience. I will say, I do not have much cellulite, HOWEVER, I did feel a legitimate difference in my skin after using it. This stuff fizzles and pops when you put it on and the continues to fizzle when you rub it in. It is supposed to diminish the appearance of cellulite and make your skin firmer/ make you look skinnier. I applied it to my legs and did see a slight difference in the way my skin looked.
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
Did it use this product to make their skin more firm? Did it work? I have issues with loose skin and cellulite, but my main concern is the loose skin.