BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

What it is: A refreshing, water-based cleansing gel.

Who it's for: Anyone with oily or combination skin types.

What it does: Named after the Korean word "sitkoza," which means "cleanse and sleep," this gel is formulated with gentle and botanical extracts that remove makeup residue and impurities to leave your skin soothed and hydrated.

How to use: Gently massage dry skin with the cleansing gel, starting from your lips and eyes to melt away heavy makeup first. When your makeup is removed, wipe off with a tissue or rinse off with warm water.

Buy on Sephora
Adriana P.
Don't buy this. Alcohol, not the good kind, is the 7th ingredient. It has Parabens and fragrance, which is just fancy talk for more alcohol. It wreaks of it when you smell it.
I used this ONCE and my skin dried out like crazy. My skin is already dry so this was horrible for it.
Brittney P.
Rumford, ME
I do really like this gel cleanser, it is great for my combination skin. I had originally bought it because it was on sale but I would purchase again at full price based on my results from this last time
Mango šŸ¹.
Brooklyn, NY
I love using this in the Summer time because it's SUPER LIGHT-WEIGHT. I love the jelly consistency and I believe that's the reason why I keep wanting to use it. I washed my face three times ONCE just for this cleanser because I just LOVE how it feels on my skin. I didn't break out while using this and even after I keep switching and out from other cleansers. I jump back to this cleanser once a week or I mainly use it in the morning now. I love it so much! It doesn't lather but it's very gentle.
Jennifer L.
The cleansing gel leaves my face very refreshed. I always like to use it when I am in the shower because it leaves my skin feeling very smooth, it's super gentle on the skin. I have not been disappointed with it every single time that I've used it, it's always done great things to my skin.
Kat S.
Birmingham, AL
Has a good texture and smell. It doesn't lather at all and is pretty gentle. It doesn't remove makeup very well but also doesn't irritate skin. I use this by itself in the morning and after oil cleansing at night. It works well but doesn't seem much different from any other jelly cleanser.
Savannah O.
chapmanville
This was probably meant for someone with a different skin type than mine, because mine was just red all of the time and made my acne worse. But overall a great product.
Rabbia A.
Tomball, TX
Good cleanser to use. Ā First time buying this product. Nice packaging and the product smells great. You only need a small amount.Ā
Laura R.
Is good. Is goood. Is good. Is good. Is good. Is good. Is good. Is good. Is good. Is good. Is good. Is good. Ā Is good.
quoia m.
Crandall, TX
I love this product it is natural and work effectively on the skin which in like a lot
Ilene D.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't even know where to start.I had such high hopes for the skincare part of the Korean brand, "Too Cool For School".Everyone loves their lip tints and bronzers, but what happened to this cleanser.I brought it on Sephora and it was shipped to me leaving me with an expiration date of a month after purchase. This means that I have a month to use it before expiration.

I started using it as an makeup remover - didn't work so I used it as a second step cleanser- didn't work either. I used it to clean my brushes - it didn't work either. I gave up and used it as a body soap gel.I do like the scent and the texture on my skin. Will not recommend.