BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

What it is: A concentrated serum packed with mastic oil for intensive repairing and moisturizing treatment. What it does: Formulated with concentrated mastic oil, these nourishing drops treat and firm skin from the inside out. The light and watery serum absorbs into skin quickly, deeply nourishing skin lacking in firmness and strengthening to help skin become healthier and more resilient. Rules of Mastic's patented ingredient, Masticure, is a concentrated active ingredient made from the mastic tree. It targets the fundamental cause of skin damage from moisture loss, and reinforces a weakened and fragile skin barrier due to environmental stressors, thus helping skin become firm and healthy. How to use: Pump a small amount and apply onto a clean, toned skin. Follow with a moisturizer for best results. Brand: TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL. Style Name: Too Cool For School Rules Of Mastic Ix Drop. Style Number: 5448065. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Daresha P.
This is amazing for my oily skin. I use this when I apply a serum in my morning skincare routine because it’s a nice velvet finish. My fave isn’t overly du but also not oily either. This is amazing. Two pumps does my face good and for the price I feel like it will last a long time so it’s worth it .
Mango 🐹.
Jersey City , NJ
I am a combination of ALL 4 skin types. I know, not the best skin. Thankfully I don't break out unless it's hormonal but for the most part, I really don't breakout. Now, I am sensitive and I do get red easily on my cheeks (I will start itching the second I try a new product that is not gentle). I wear heavy makeup on a daily basis because of my career and I live in NYC which is POLLUTED everywhere! Overtime, my skin weakens because of all the stress, unhealthy food I eat, and new products that I have to try out. I love everything about this little bottle. The packaging does look like something you can get out of your dermatologist office---- it's a blend of a lot of great oils (super hydrating to the skin), it plumps up the skin making it appear very supple, and it has boost up my moisturizer (I use the moisturizer from the same line)
cindy T.
This product not only has cute packaging but it is 100% life changing. The price is good and application is perfect. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I don't se what more one can do to improve this.
noemi l.
I really love this product it is a really good product and i have recommend it to some people and have had the same results.
Mariah B.
Peru
It works amazingly! I've used all different kinds, but I mainly use this one. It doesn't break me out, or make me itch
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
This product is AMAZING . for so cheap I was not expecting that great. but I was so surprised when it came (1-week shipping WOW ).  The packaging was everything it was gorgeous. it smelt AMAZING  and the results it left where breathtaking. I recommend this product to anyone reading this .
Teresa O.
Love This Product! One Of My Go To Skincare Brands Aswell. Love The Packaging Not Too Small Nor Big. The Price Is Good For The Quality Of The Product x
Daresha P.
Would you recommend this for oil skin type ?