BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Formulated with concentrated Mastic oil, this nourishing ampule treats and firms skin from the inside out. Light and watery in texture this serum absorbs into skin quickly, and deeply nourishes skin lacking in firmness, strengthening to help skin become healthier and resilient. This line is quite literally a drink of water for your parched and compromised skin. Rules of Mastic is a Too Cool For School’s skincare line specializing in damage repair. Rules’ own patent ingredient ‘Masticure’ is a concentrated active ingredient made from the Mastic tree. It targets fundamental cause of skin damage from moisture loss, and reinforces the weakened and fragile skin barrier, caused by environmental stressors, thus helping skin become firm and healthy. All Rules of Mastic range skincare products are free of artificial surfactant, paraben, mineral oil, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic pigment and fragrance

Buy on Nordstrom
👑Dasia🥀🙅 K.
D'Iberville
I mean the two cool for school rules of mystic I asked job is really good to use and yeah I would recommend it but I barely use it a lot it does do some of what is supposed to when I would say it’s a little gentle but then it has a harsh side.
Holly H.
Cushing
I had never heard of this rams but a YouTube said they loved the effects of her skin afterwards so I bought it and I must say I was very happy with they way my skin texture and appearance improved, my skin tone was more even..and who doesn't love the elated glow it gives that much needed thirst quenching skin of ours?!
Mango 🐹.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a combination of ALL 4 skin types. I know, not the best skin. Thankfully I don't break out unless it's hormonal but for the most part, I really don't breakout. Now, I am sensitive and I do get red easily on my cheeks (I will start itching the second I try a new product that is not gentle). I wear heavy makeup on a daily basis because of my career and I live in NYC which is POLLUTED everywhere! Overtime, my skin weakens because of all the stress, unhealthy food I eat, and new products that I have to try out. I love everything about this little bottle. The packaging does look like something you can get out of your dermatologist office---- it's a blend of a lot of great oils (super hydrating to the skin), it plumps up the skin making it appear very supple, and it has boost up my moisturizer (I use the moisturizer from the same line)
Daresha P.
This is amazing for my oily skin. I use this when I apply a serum in my morning skincare routine because it’s a nice velvet finish. My fave isn’t overly du but also not oily either. This is amazing. Two pumps does my face good and for the price I feel like it will last a long time so it’s worth it .
cindy T.
This product not only has cute packaging but it is 100% life changing. The price is good and application is perfect. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I don't se what more one can do to improve this.
Sara B.
lafayette
it was good when i used it , didn’t expect it to be as good as it is . i love the product . i ordered it online and it wasn’t that pricey . i would recommend.
Maya N.
victorville
It is very good for the skin and gives a strong freshness and helps in the appearance of make-up beautiful because the skin be natural
vanessa g.
San Pedro
Not really one of my favorite products but my sister's loved it. There hairs straighter then mine. So to each it's own I guess
noemi l.
I really love this product it is a really good product and i have recommend it to some people and have had the same results.
Mariah B.
Peru
It works amazingly! I've used all different kinds, but I mainly use this one. It doesn't break me out, or make me itch
Daresha P.
Would you recommend this for oil skin type ?