BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Packed with natural ingredients for repairing dry and damaged skin, this hypoallergenic moisturizer helps skin fortify itself with stronger skin barrier and achieve optimal skin condition. Featuring high-density structure, this cream provides deep nourishment and hydration for even the most sensitive of skin types. Say goodbye to red and irritated skin and say hello to the new supple and resillient you!. Rules of Mastic is a Too Cool For School’s skincare line specializing in damage repair. Rules’ own patent ingredient ‘Masticure’ is a concentrated active ingredient made from the Mastic tree. It targets fundamental cause of skin damage from moisture loss, and reinforces the weakened and fragile skin barrier, caused by environmental stressors, thus helping skin become firm and healthy. All Rules of Mastic range skincare products are free of artificial surfactant, paraben, mineral oil, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic pigment and fragrance.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylpropanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cyclomethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Niacinamide, Behenyl Alcohol, Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, Beta-Glucan, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Cellulose Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceramide NP, Adenosine, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Cholesterol

cindy T.
This product not only has cute packaging but it is 100% life changing. The price is good and benefits are endless. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I don't se what more one can do to improve this.
Emily S.
Elmhurst, NY
This is a pretty great product to try. Definitely a year round face cream and maybe during the colder months incorporating a hydrating serum would be essential. Overall it keeps my face feeling moisturized and plump without causing any breakouts. The smell is faint and I love face creams that don't have a fragrant smell. I would repurchase.
lashani a.
virginia beach
I love this product. I'm really supportive on skincare and I recommend this. Nice packing. This is gentle. I'm in love. The price is reasonable. Plz buy a life saver. I recommend everyone to buy it. Five stars
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Becca A.
Florida
Doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or dry. The perfect cream for oily and dry. So worth its price and i would definitely repurchase!!!!!
Elzandre R.
Harrold
This is a good ptoduct i like the feel to it. Its dew when applied An does not have a vibrant smell. To it. I think every body shood have one
kara w.
I love it so much, it made my skin feel soft and my makeup went on so much easier. You should definitely try this product
Ashley G.
De Mossville , KY
Love love love this skin care line ! It goes on flawless and doesn’t irritate my skin! It’s a must have for me!
khaleda s.
Melbourne, Hampton park
I love this face mask it's really good for your skin if you have oily skin and it's really helpful if you have acne or pimples!! I think u guys should try it!!
Lais D.
Lokeren
I like this its a soft creme that hydrate youre skin really good it is kinda expensive but its worth the moneys i love this