BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

What it is: A multi-cure cream with maximized active ingredients for amping up your skin. What it does: Packed with natural ingredients for repairing dry and damaged skin, this hypoallergenic moisturizer helps skin fortify itself with a stronger skin barrier. It's designed with a high-density structure to provide deep nourishment and hydration to skin. The brand's patent ingredient, Masticure, is a concentrated active ingredient made from the mastic tree which targets the fundamental cause of skin damage from moisture loss and reinforces the weakened and fragile skin barrier caused by environmental stressors, thus helping skin become firm and healthy. How to use: Apply at the last step of skin care as a moisturizer. Brand: TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL. Style Name: Too Cool For School Rules Of Mastic Ix Cream. Style Number: 5448063. Available in stores. see more...

cindy T.
This product not only has cute packaging but it is 100% life changing. The price is good and benefits are endless. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I don't se what more one can do to improve this.
lashani a.
virginia beach
I love this product. I'm really supportive on skincare and I recommend this. Nice packing. This is gentle. I'm in love. The price is reasonable. Plz buy a life saver. I recommend everyone to buy it. Five stars
Emily S.
Elmhurst, NY
This is a pretty great product to try. Definitely a year round face cream and maybe during the colder months incorporating a hydrating serum would be essential. Overall it keeps my face feeling moisturized and plump without causing any breakouts. The smell is faint and I love face creams that don't have a fragrant smell. I would repurchase.
Elzandre R.
Harrold
This is a good ptoduct i like the feel to it. Its dew when applied An does not have a vibrant smell. To it. I think every body shood have one
Becca A.
Florida
Doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or dry. The perfect cream for oily and dry. So worth its price and i would definitely repurchase!!!!!
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
kara w.
I love it so much, it made my skin feel soft and my makeup went on so much easier. You should definitely try this product
khaleda s.
Melbourne, Hampton park
I love this face mask it's really good for your skin if you have oily skin and it's really helpful if you have acne or pimples!! I think u guys should try it!!
Lais D.
Lokeren
I like this its a soft creme that hydrate youre skin really good it is kinda expensive but its worth the moneys i love this
Hayfa M.
Monastir
Heyl aad hedha mch chnhki aalih khater hkit 9bal lnes lkol li aandhom prb maa l peau yestaaamlouh j'adore aalkher