BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

What it is: A moisturizing facial mist and toner. What it does: It preps skin with its natural ingredients, which include mastic oil and ceramides, to strengthen skin's barrier, leaving it healhty and resilient. It instantly hydrates and softens skin to prep it for the next skin care products to follow, and can be used as both a toner or hydrating mist anytime of the day. Masticure is a concentrated active ingredient made from the mastic tree which targets the fundamental cause of skin damage from moisture loss, and reinforces the weakened and fragile skin barrier caused by environmental stresssors, thus helping skin become more healthy. How to use: Spray over your face 2-3 times after cleansing. Follow with your serum. It can be applied during the day as a hydrating mist. Brand: TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL. Style Name: Too Cool For School Rules Of Mastic Facial Tonic. Style Number: 5448062. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Meka D.
Wonderful product works like it says on the bottle. Didn't expect much from this product but it did deliver. This was my first product that I used from this company and it worked very well and I am very suprised. I hope they continue to come out wit more products that I can use and love as well.
Ellie B.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product. Effective and the price is decent. Nice packaging. Didn't have any complaints. Not sure how organic it is but overall it met my expectations.
Ro D.
This product made my skin tone even especially on my red splotchy cheeks and my dark spots from acne scars
Ashlynn S.
Midwest City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Again my sister tried this one but she still loved it. I don't know how it is with my skin type though.
Martha K.
Bad feilnbach
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently got this product and I like it a lot. It leaves the skin soft and cool. I ordered it online and it came faster than I expected. It has very good price. Asian skincare/ beauty products are pretty good. I totally recommend it. This brand has really good products.
karla M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is good and brings good amount of content, do not spill! It has a great price and is not aggressive with the skin, good moisturizing and smell. I would buy it again
Asha N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product! It is good for facial. It makes my skin tone become bright and soft. This product also control my oily skin tone. Love this product!
Reem A.
Kuwait City
Great to use before moisturiser and to freshen up during the day. Like the rest of the set it doesn't have a strong scent yet its fresh and lovely.