BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This moisturizing facial mist and toner preps skin with natural ingredients, such as Mastic oil and ceramides to strengthen skin barrier for healthy and resilient skin. It instantly hydrates and softens skin to prep skin for the next skincare regimen to follow. Can be used both as a toner or hydrating mist anytime of the day. Rules of Mastic is a Too Cool For School’s skincare line specializing in damage repair. Rules’ own patent ingredient ‘Masticure’ is a concentrated active ingredient made from the Mastic tree. It targets fundamental cause of skin damage from moisture loss, and reinforces the weakened and fragile skin barrier, caused by environmental stressors, thus helping skin become firm and healthy. All Rules of Mastic range skincare products are free of artificial surfactant, paraben, mineral oil, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic pigment and fragrance.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Methylpropanediol, Niacinamide, Betaine, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Allantoin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Ceramide NP, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil

Buy on Nordstrom
Marissa R.
I’m in between giving this 3-4 stars. This does exactly what it says it does: a moisturizing toner, but it wasn’t spectacular to me. I think that this is one of those products that’s “preventative” more than “instant”. I think it may be better for someone with a combination, normal, or dry skin type.

I love the ingredient list, which has no unnecessary fillers or fragrance.

One thing that bothers me (probably more than it should) is that the label wraps completely around the bottle, so you can’t really gauge accurately how much product is left.
Brandy E.
Tucson, AZ
This is an awesome product to apply after cleansing your face for the night. Truly brightens and glows up your face for the next day. Highly recommend this product to use for a night time routine so it can work it’s use for better results.
Hannah L.
Plymouth, MN
This facial tonic is so perfect for all skin types! It leaves your skin feeling super clean and smooth afterwards. It’s not too harsh and drying. I will definitely be purchasing this product again as well is recommending it to my friends!
Meka D.
Wonderful product works like it says on the bottle. Didn't expect much from this product but it did deliver. This was my first product that I used from this company and it worked very well and I am very suprised. I hope they continue to come out wit more products that I can use and love as well.
Ellie B.
N Hollywood, CA
Loved this product. Effective and the price is decent. Nice packaging. Didn't have any complaints. Not sure how organic it is but overall it met my expectations.
Ro D.
This product made my skin tone even especially on my red splotchy cheeks and my dark spots from acne scars
Ashlynn S.
Midwest City
Again my sister tried this one but she still loved it. I don't know how it is with my skin type though.
Rachel H.
Waterford
A moisturizing facial mist and toner. What it does: It preps skin with its natural ingredients, which include mastic oil and ceramides, to strengthen skin's barrier, leaving it healhty and resilient. It instantly hydrates and softens skin to prep it for the next skin care product too cool for school Rules Of Mastic Facial Tonic
Martha K.
Bad feilnbach
I recently got this product and I like it a lot. It leaves the skin soft and cool. I ordered it online and it came faster than I expected. It has very good price. Asian skincare/ beauty products are pretty good. I totally recommend it. This brand has really good products.
karla M.
The packaging is good and brings good amount of content, do not spill! It has a great price and is not aggressive with the skin, good moisturizing and smell. I would buy it again