BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An overnight treatment mask packed with superfood pumpkin and natural enzymes for glowing and radiant skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This all-in-one nighttime moisturizer and intensive overnight sleeping mask works wonders for your damaged, dull, dry skin while you sleep. Formulated with nourishing, moisturizing, and radiance boosting natural ingredients, this gel-type moisturizer absorbs quickly to make a dramatic difference by morning. Pumpkin fermentation extract is packed with essential skin nutrients, such as vitamin A, vitamin C, and beta-carotene. It provides hydration, supports elasticity, and creates a soothing effect. Its natural enzyme, combined with papaya extract gently removes dead skin cells for smoother, and healthier-looking skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
Gothamasque _.
The scent is very nice. I can't describe it but it's subtle so it's not going to irritate sensitive skin or sensitive noses.
The texture is a slightly thick, almost gel-like texture. It applies easily on to your skin and is quite pleasant.
The packaging is convenient. It's a simple tube where you squeeze which i like because often times with sleeping masks, they come in tubs and you have to scoop it out with a little spatula. I always wonder if this is a little unsanitary.
I bought this because part of the features of this sleeping mask is that it exfoliates your skin while you sleep. I think it does do that but in a very minimal way, which makes sense, because you are not making any motions to get rid of dead skin. It also moisturizes my skin very well but not so much that it feels like there's a thick greasy layer on me. It feels just like a light cream.
Although, I do like this product, I don't love it and there's so many other sleeping masks out there that I won't be repurchasing this.
Maria D.
Philadelphia, PA
I liked the idea of this, but the results were mediocre at best.

A sleeping pack is basically a concentrated moisturizer that is popular to use at night as your last step in Korean skincare. It's supposed to basically be packed full of everything your specific skin type needs. This sleeping pack has been promoted as helpful for oily or acne prone skin.

I used this for about 2 months and was not impressed. It has a light and pleasant scent which disappears after a few minutes. It sinks into the skin and does not leave it oily or shiny. However, I saw no real improvement in my oiliness or acne after two months of continuous use. My skin felt soft in the morning but I think the same could be expected of any good moisturizer.

Overall this was a miss for me and I would not repurchase.
Luca B.
I got it as a gift and it’s really nice. It smells really good and made me feel very relaxed. It is a really good mask and I highly recommend. The only reason I didn’t like it is because I like cleansing and exfoliating masks better than calming ones. But it’s a good brand and has very very original unique ideas.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
This is an awesome sleep mask if you do not have pumpkin spice expectations. It does contain fig, & pumpkin extracts, but not a heavy scent. It goes on smooth, and offers mild enzyme peeling, skin food--pumpkin has vitamin A, and beta-carotene, clear skin through aloe, and vegetable moisturizers that can tackle dryness, without leaving skin greasy, or pores clogged. That's a hefty benefits list, and the results DO show with nightly use.
Elais V.
Deltona
I enjoy the creamy consistency of it. Some sleeping packs I’ve tried are more gooey gels, but this one feels closer to a night cream and dries down better. It has a gentle fragrance that’s clean and pleasant without being too much. And, I find this really hydrating and the overall effect is really great. I own a few too many products in the sleeping mask category to buy another one right now, but I’ve really enjoyed this one and would absolutely be interested in picking it up at some point down the line. I think it’d be a great buy. It seems like a better deal than the sheet mask.
Alyssa S.
Seattle, WA
This is a good sleep mask but not GREAT. It's more moisturizing than the Laneige water sleep pack but doesn't do much for your skin except give it a little boost of hydration. The watermelon sleep pack by glowrecipe does more for your skin than this one. I still like it and will use it until it runs out but I won't repurchase.
Cassidy P.
Northampton
I use this product in the morning and at night after I wash my face off. I use it like a moisturizer, even though it isn't. At first I didn't notice a difference, but after continued use, my skin looks and feels much healthier. I have almost used it up and will repurchase again. It smells really good as well and isn't too heavy. It also does well under my BB cream, and doesn't make my skin feel oily or greasy.
Dani S.
This is one of my favorite sleeping packs! It's a great final step to seal my skincare in for the night. It also absorbs well and stays put on your skin, so even a stomach-sleeper like me doesn't wake up with mask smeared everywhere.

PROS: -great at sealing in your skincare
-stays put all night
-good pumpkin smell, not too strong
-price is phenomenal

CONS: -hard to get sometimes due to popularity
Syrrina M.
Indianapolis
This product smells AMAZING! This is a must for the fall season. The packaging was a wonder and stunning. It is amazingly smooth. It is of a great value and not pricey at all. If you love pumpkins I highly recommend!
Travis C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this sleeping pack, it's incredibly hydrating and gives a great Radiance to the skin in the morning. Though I can't use it during the summer, I am a combination skin type so it is a bit chew hydrating for this time of year. It's a great go to treatment at a super awesome price for the fall and winter though
Rachel A.
How much is this??
Doris W.
How much does it cost?
Whenyousayitlikethat S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is too cute! Where can I find it?
Danica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's made from pumpkin but does it smell like it?
Nat S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know where I can get this in the UK?