too cool for school Pumpkin Sleeping Pack

by Too Cool For School

This all-in-one nighttime moisturizer and intensive overnight sleeping mask hybrid works wonders for your damaged, dull, dry skin while you sleep. Formulated with nourishing, moisturizing, and radiance boosting natural ingredients, this gel-type moisturizer absorbs quickly to make a dramatic difference by morning. Pumpkin fermentation extract is packed with essential skin nutrients, such as vitamin A, vitamin C, and beta-carotene which mildly exfoliate and scuff away dead skin cells while you are catching up on some zzzz's. It provides hydration, supports elasticity, and creates a soothing effect. Its natural enzyme, combined with papaya extract gently removes dead skin cells for smoother, and healthier-looking skin.

Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Squalane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract , Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 60, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Pueraria Thunbergiana Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Soluble Collagen, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Mannitol, Bromelain, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Papain, Betaine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ceramide NP, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 33 (CI 17200)

Que tal es este producto? En lo personal jamás lo había escuchado
Love using pumpkin BUT does this product REALLY work!?
Start your review of too cool for school Pumpkin Sleeping Pack!
Product Highlights
Love the pumpkin smell! The scent could be a bit much if you havve a sensitive noise. With its adorable packaging it makes a cute little treat. The mask itself made my skin very soft. I will definitely buy this product again.in reviews
Montse L.
East Lansing, MI
too cool for school Pumpkin Sleeping Pack uploaded by Montse L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I had a very important interview, so I decided to apply this at night and sleep with it. So first of all it wasn’t sticky and didn’t get on my bed sheets/ pillows (which made me very happy)! I thought that it hydrated my skin A LOT, and felt I had an extra glow in the morning
Katie G.
Benson, IL
too cool for school Pumpkin Sleeping Pack uploaded by Katie G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m usually not a fan of masks. They make my face feel dry and weird for hours after I use it. This was different. I followed the instructions and used it at bedtime and left it on over night. It applies like a regular moisturizer and left my skin feeling incredibly soft! I tried this as a sample, but I will definitely buy it!
Hannah J.
Just Too Cool for School is a great company for both cosmetics and skincare. The pumpkin masks (including the sheet and this) are very moisturizing and when I first used this, I was afraid that the essence would get everywhere-- on my sheets, my pillow, etc. Instead, the next morning my skin felt very moisturized and soft as my skin had absorbed all of the mask.
Julia P.
Lieksa
too cool for school Pumpkin Sleeping Pack uploaded by Julia P.
I have already shown summer favorites from decorative, it's time to leave. ⠀ The ph neutral washbasin by dr.jart was an unplanned purchase, but my sister praised it too much and I couldn't resist. The skin after it is as soft and smooth as possible, cleansing for 5+! The only thing is that it doesn't foam as much as we would like. Otherwise perfect ⠀ Serum (in fact, a hydrophilic oil) Bioré has been with me for many years, so it's difficult to call it this summer's favorite But it's still very worthy! She helped out many times and there was no such means with which she could not cope. In general, a must-have! Especially for those who don't like micellar water. ⠀ The night mask too cool for school has been on my wishlist since that year and only this summer I tried it ее Great moisturizing mask! Can be used instead of cream a couple of times a week. In the morning, the skin will surprise you👌🏻 However, I cannot say that it is unique in its kind. The same mask from Tiam works exactly the same) ⠀ I am very impressed with the Yeouth brand. All the products I've tried fit perfectly. The moisturizer is no exception. First, have you seen the volume? I have 118ml and it will probably last for a year. I use it both in the morning and in the evening. Very dry skin may lack hydration, but others will do it. The skin is smooth and soft even in the morning ♥ ️ Sold on iherb, price about And yes, promo code AEA5464 will give a discount😏 ⠀ The freeman scrub mask is a little out of this selection, because this is a rather controversial product: there is cleansing and moisturizing, but at the same time it bakes the skin and resembles sugar mixed with coal in consistency😅 My sister developed acne after the application. I like the effect, but I try to apply it rarely on my face. Most often I use it on the body and enjoy life)) Specifically, I won't recommend this tool, but the brand has cool clay masks at a good price, take a closer look) You can take on iherb
carey R.
Lockport, NY
too cool for school Pumpkin Sleeping Pack uploaded by carey R.
Neat, moisturizing night mask. It basically works like a moisturizer. Do your typical routine then add a layer of this on top of it all. It just sets like & feels like a moisturizing cream. It can be used as a day time moisturizer or as a night time "mask". The too cool for school Pumpkin Sleeping Pack has barely any scent--definitely not pumpkin, and feels light on the skin. My mid 40s skin appreciates the added softness, suppleness, & glow that this product provides.
Victoria G.
This stuff locks in moisture like no other. Definitely a wintertime staple. My skin get super dry and flaky around this time of year, and this stuff brings it back to baby softness. I use this as a final layer to seal in essence, but it's absorbable enough to use on its own. If you're think of grabbing this product, DO IT. These run about $15USD online, sometimes lower, with a lot of product so it's super budget friendly. The only reservation I would have is using this during summertime, otherwise, I can't recommend this enough!
Sabrina B.
Collingdale, PA
too cool for school Pumpkin Sleeping Pack uploaded by Sabrina B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this for my self care Sunday ritual and I would say it definitely packed a punch of moisturizing to my extremely dry-patch prone skin. It was so smooth going on. Felt luxurious. The small was not strong at all and it absorbed into my skin really nicely. I was expecting some sort of peel action when I woke up but I guess it more so helps skin cell turnover to have smoother skin!
Kara P.
I really like this sleeping pack. I don't use it everyday- just when I really need some moisture help on top of my normal routine. It is soft, smells great, and I feel like it locks in the rest of my lotions and serums without feeling thick. Also you get a ton of product in the bottle!
Courtney L.
Dublin, GA
This thing is great. It's a really light formula, and I was really surprised by this. It feels great, too. I've tried plenty of sleeping masks, but this one by far is my favorite. It's definitely worth checking out!
Yana O.
too cool for school Pumpkin Sleeping Pack uploaded by Yana O.
I usually generously apply it to the inflammation area at night. It works. Don't expect the pimple to disappear the next day, but the redness will be greatly reduced and its size will decrease.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nadine D.