Too Cool For School Pumpkin Purifying 24k Mask uploaded by Justina K.Too Cool For School Pumpkin Purifying 24k Mask uploaded by Justina K.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Give your skin a golden pumpkin treat with Too Cool For School's Pumpkin Purifying 24K Gold Mask. First in the line-up of precious ingredients, golden-yellow pumpkin extract is packed with fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids to gently exfoliate, removing dead skin cells and flushing out excess sebum while nourishing. Alongside this, 24ct gold increases elasticity and slows down collagen depletion to plump and renew skin. Overall, your complexion will be noticeably smoother, purified and more radiant. see more...

Robyn C.
Conroe, TX
I love the Too Cool for School sleeping pack! It really locks the moisture in on my face and is great for everyday use. It's a very gentle product. I will say, when I got this I expected it to be like a moisture surge for your face, but honestly, I think it does a better job at locking moisture in AFTER you moisturize...which I came to find is the purpose of the product. So I definitely recommend this sleeping pack after your normal skincare routine to really lock all of your products in your face for night time.
Mai D.
Clackamas, OR
My skin feels so moisturized afterwards. My face sometimes gets red because the sent is really strong but it does glow when I wake up the next morning. Good price and would recommend if your face isn't sensitive to perfume
Athena G.
My face feels so moisturized when i apply this mask and usually my skin get irritated but It actually made my skin feel soft and it was my first time using it and i would definitely buy this again!
Heather B.
This mask is very cute and I love pumpkin so that's why I bought it. It feels really nice going on, And is very cooling. To me 20 dollars isn't pricey for a good mask so it's sort it
Krystal M.
Donna
Irritates my skin , I only used it a few times because idk. In my opinion i don't know I didn't use it frequently to put a review, I bought it at my local drugstore, kinda pricey for a lil bottle I wish it was less, I don't know I wouldn't recommend it because I never really was frequent with it
Macey G.
It smells amazing and made my skin feel great, it definitely reminds me of fall with its fragrance. It's very gentle on the skin but someone with sensitive skin might need to be careful with it if your skin is iffy with strong fragrances
Ankita G.
Point Cook
This made me feel like a princess. The gold slid on and felt so cool and gentle on the skin. It left the skin cleansed and smooth. It smells amazing. The packaging dosent scream "buy me" however it is an effective applications method. would buy it again!
Agnese S.
Lecco
I bought this mask in particular because of the colour thatvis gold, is very fresh and lives the face nourished and soft, but to me wasn't nothing new, it seems like other mask, it's good but the only thing that stand out is the gold
Jasmine C.
Didn't really like this as much, had a funny smell to it , it did leave my skin feeling smooth but didn't meet my expecations, it had a lot off product it , was not good to apply to skin
Justina K.
Molde
I was really surprised after using this pumpkin mask. Smell is a bit strange, but overall great peel off mask which leaved skin glowing.
Skyler K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who has tried this and likes it?