BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This instagrammable, visually entertaining, and satisfying mask is one of the fun ways to take care of some of the most common skin problems, such as enlarged, pores, uneven skin texture, dullness, excess oil and sebum. Formulated with 10% nutrient-enriched pumpkin extract, it lifts off remove dead skin cells, debris, and excess oils from your pores leaving skin clean, nourished and smooth. Real 24K gold purges skin impurities and detoxifies for brighter, smoother, and tighter skin. The gold mask is also contains remarkable skin soothing ingredients such as allatonin and centella asiatica extract, to help soothe irritated skin.

Water, Alcohol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Mica (CI77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), 1,2-Hexanediol, Bentonite, Butylene Glycol, C12-14 Pareth-12, Iron Oxides (CI77489), Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Propanediol, Gold, Copper Powder

Shawn M.
Southington
I think that this product was good-easy to use. It was a good price and on sale at the time. I found that a little goes a long way and it was gentle and moisturizing. Like the packaging because it was simple and comfortable/with easy clean up. I would recommend ppl. give it a try.
Robyn C.
Conroe, TX
I love the Too Cool for School sleeping pack! It really locks the moisture in on my face and is great for everyday use. It's a very gentle product. I will say, when I got this I expected it to be like a moisture surge for your face, but honestly, I think it does a better job at locking moisture in AFTER you moisturize...which I came to find is the purpose of the product. So I definitely recommend this sleeping pack after your normal skincare routine to really lock all of your products in your face for night time.
ash m.
sprimg
This mask was fun and pretty and I would definitely buy more simply for that. however, it was only an okay quality mask. It dried up in the bottle really quickly and it had a more chemical smell than I would have liked.
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
This Pumpkin 24k mask works wonders! I love it, it has good value not pricey at all. It has very nice packaging so pretty ! It’s very effective and I recommend this product to everyone. Buy buy buy!!!!!
Krystal M.
Donna
Irritates my skin , I only used it a few times because idk. In my opinion i don't know I didn't use it frequently to put a review, I bought it at my local drugstore, kinda pricey for a lil bottle I wish it was less, I don't know I wouldn't recommend it because I never really was frequent with it
haley g.
arlington
I love this product the smell is so good and I like the packaging as well I think the product itself was really good on my skin it really helped moisturize my skin and it minimized my pores so that was really good I definitely recommend buying this product
Mai D.
Clackamas, OR
My skin feels so moisturized afterwards. My face sometimes gets red because the sent is really strong but it does glow when I wake up the next morning. Good price and would recommend if your face isn't sensitive to perfume
Miriam Z.
Shelby, Mi
This product is amazing, it leaves my skin feeling so fresh, clean and silky smooth. It just brightens up my whole complexion. It’s great for recovering your skin after a long week of everyday makeup and not enough thorough cleaning.
Hannah L.
Plymouth, MN
This pumpkin purifying mask is so amazing! It smells so good and goals and super easily. Taking it off is also so nice and it leaves your face feeling so clean and saw afterwards! I would definitely recommend this to my friends!
Athena G.
My face feels so moisturized when i apply this mask and usually my skin get irritated but It actually made my skin feel soft and it was my first time using it and i would definitely buy this again!
Skyler K.
Who has tried this and likes it?