Too Cool For School Pumpkin Purifying 24k Mask uploaded by Justina K.Too Cool For School Pumpkin Purifying 24k Mask uploaded by Justina K.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Give your skin a golden pumpkin treat with Too Cool For School's Pumpkin Purifying 24K Gold Mask. First in the line-up of precious ingredients, golden-yellow pumpkin extract is packed with fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids to gently exfoliate, removing dead skin cells and flushing out excess sebum while nourishing. Alongside this, 24ct gold increases elasticity and slows down collagen depletion to plump and renew skin. Overall, your complexion will be noticeably smoother, purified and more radiant. see more...

Robyn C.
Conroe, TX
I love the Too Cool for School sleeping pack! It really locks the moisture in on my face and is great for everyday use. It's a very gentle product. I will say, when I got this I expected it to be like a moisture surge for your face, but honestly, I think it does a better job at locking moisture in AFTER you moisturize...which I came to find is the purpose of the product. So I definitely recommend this sleeping pack after your normal skincare routine to really lock all of your products in your face for night time.
haley g.
I love this product the smell is so good and I like the packaging as well I think the product itself was really good on my skin it really helped moisturize my skin and it minimized my pores so that was really good I definitely recommend buying this product
Carol S.
This facial mask is the best! I use it every other day or on Sundays! It's perfect and leaves your skin fresh, smooth and with smaller pores! I highly recommend it and would definitely purchase again!
Miriam Z.
Shelby, Mi
This product is amazing, it leaves my skin feeling so fresh, clean and silky smooth. It just brightens up my whole complexion. It’s great for recovering your skin after a long week of everyday makeup and not enough thorough cleaning.
Krystal M.
Donna
Irritates my skin , I only used it a few times because idk. In my opinion i don't know I didn't use it frequently to put a review, I bought it at my local drugstore, kinda pricey for a lil bottle I wish it was less, I don't know I wouldn't recommend it because I never really was frequent with it
Mai D.
Clackamas, OR
My skin feels so moisturized afterwards. My face sometimes gets red because the sent is really strong but it does glow when I wake up the next morning. Good price and would recommend if your face isn't sensitive to perfume
Athena G.
My face feels so moisturized when i apply this mask and usually my skin get irritated but It actually made my skin feel soft and it was my first time using it and i would definitely buy this again!
Heather B.
This mask is very cute and I love pumpkin so that's why I bought it. It feels really nice going on, And is very cooling. To me 20 dollars isn't pricey for a good mask so it's sort it
Macey G.
It smells amazing and made my skin feel great, it definitely reminds me of fall with its fragrance. It's very gentle on the skin but someone with sensitive skin might need to be careful with it if your skin is iffy with strong fragrances
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
This product was my go to for ever sense the brand released it. It beyond amazing and it exceeded my expectations. I defiantly will be buying this again!
Skyler K.
Who has tried this and likes it?