BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A bio-cellulose sheet mask drenched in pumpkin fruit extract and 24K gold for radiant, well-nourished skin. Solutions for:- Dullness- Dryness- Rough textureIf you want to know more… This environmentally conscious, and skin-friendly bio-cellulose mask provides the optimal base for holding active ingredients. Holding up to 100 times its dry weight in fluid, it fits like a second skin and delivers intensive benefits. Superfood pumpkin's soothing nutrients relieve dry and flaky skin, beta carotene adds a natural dewiness, and vitamin A supports natural elasticity. 24K gold brightens the overall appearance of the complexion, adding radiance while helping other active ingredients to achieve maximum efficacy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
Gothamasque _.
Gothamasque _.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's a lot of hype around this product and the price tag certainly shows its popularity! It's not extremely high priced like let's say the SK-ll but it is pretty pricey for a Kbeauty roadshop brand.
This is a bio-cellulose sheet mask. The texture is so smooth and soft. I love these kind of masks because I feel like they adhere better to your skin and it feels more luxurious.
I usually have this on for about 20-30 minutes. I know instructions say that it's for 30-40 but I find that it starts drying out around that time mark. It could be just my batch so I think everyone should keep their own time and use the instructions on the pack as a time reference point.
When I take it off, my skin does feel moisturized but not more than it would when I use a lotion. My skin looks pretty much the same so I guess it doesn't work for my skin. Since everyone's skin is different and reacts better to certain ingredients. I think maybe this works better for dry skin rather than oily or combo.
I won't be repurchasing this.
Elle H.
Elle H.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is amazing! I was a bit shocked at the price tag but just like everyone else, I love pumpkin and I always have to try all the new things at Sephora! This was my first sheet mask experience and there was some user error. I didn't know the mask was hiding in between two outer layers so I accidentally put the whole thing on my face. I left it on for 30 minutes and when I pulled it off my skin was incredibly soft and bright. I rinsed the remaining emulsion off and followed up with my Drunk Elephant Framboos serum and lala cream. When I woke up, my skin looked more firm (especially my forehead) and bright, plus it pulled out the majority of the blackheads on my nose. I will definitely be ordering more of these masks and look forward to trying more products from this line!
Ralyn E.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello , ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask! The packaging is almost too cute to rip apart but it's worth it. Pumpkin face masks are my favorite, and it's almost the only thing that touches my skin! It's your average face mask in that it works like your typically face mask but the benefits are unbelievable! Soaks right into your skin and you can see a difference immediately! Worth the money!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite sheet masks. I'm not sure why all the talk about the price. I feel like that's pretty standard for sheet masks (at least from Sephora). This one had a lot of product on it. Sometimes I feel like I leave a mask on for the allotted amount of time and it dries out before then. Not this one. Made my skin look and feel great.
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product mask this its pretty good for every night its good value good price good long nice packaging is good it's gentle great mask I loved this its more better I i would like to buy again nice and I would like to recommend to other its nice
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
The packaging definitely got my attention when in the store!! I love facial products! I enjoyed this mask, nothing exceptional to say but I would still buy it again. My face felt great and glowed afterwards so that's always positive!
Syrrina M.
Syrrina M.
Indianapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my second favorite mask I the whole wide world. I can't remover where I bought it. It is 100% effective. This product is super gentle. It softens your skin In a matter of minutes. I highly recommend this product.
Mina H.
Mina H.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love trying different sheet masks and by far the too cool for school mask is amazing and the packaging is very cute, the mask is gentle on the skin. It did meet my expectations and I will continue to buy these masks.
Nia R.
Nia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask not only smells good, but it works. My face wasn't as smooth as I had expected but I enjoyed testing this product out. It was my first time and I definitely would try another mask from this brand!
Anneke K.
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would def be interested in trying this mask. I heard that pumpkin is good for your skin and have seen other pumpkin masks on the market. Wonder what it would do to my skin? Does it smell like pumpkin?
Kansas B.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to try this! Who else wants to try?
Sabrina S.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
London Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sounds fancy! How much do they cost?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for sensitive skin?