BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This environmentally conscious, and skin-friendly bio-cellulose mask provides the optimal base for holding active ingredients. Holding up to 100 times its dry weight in fluid, it fits like a second skin that feels like nothing on the skin and delivers intensive effects. Nature's superfood pumpkin has soothing nutrients relieve dry and flaky skin, beta carotene adds a natural dewiness, and vitamin A supports natural elasticity. 24K gold brightens the overall appearance of the complexion, adding radiance while helping other active ingredients to achieve maximum efficacy. Go on girl, get your glow on!

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycereth-26, PEG- 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Colloidal Platinum, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Gold, Papain, Bromelain, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Arginine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA

too cool for school Pumpkin 24K Gold Mask
  • "Definitely the first thing I noticed about this product was the cute packaging! It seemed a bit strange for me and was a bit intriguing so that was one of the reasons why I bought it. The smell when you first apply it is a bit strong and made me irritated a bit because my nose is quite sensitive and extreme smells can make me hurl but after a few minutes the scent became super nice! Extremely pleasant actually (I really liked it!) I have VERY dry skin. It gets flaky a lot of times and it is really a huge pain when I put on foundation for events and the skin just appears cakey and disgusting. This mask exfoliates AND hydrates my skin, causing it to be rid of dry skin and prevents it from flaking. I love this product." in 6 reviews
Jabari G.
Atherton, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
The Milk Tint range consists of 4 different colors including a Milky Pink, Milky Orange, Milky Lavender and a Milky Red. Although the colors may seem a little drastic when viewed on the bottle, they blend onto your lips really smoothly and help to boost your color in a way that seems natural.
Jacqueline B.
Oceanside , CA
I really liked this mask, it's very soothing, it truly nourishes the skin and adds a natural dewiness and radiance. It's formulated with Beta carotene, Vitamin A, pumpkin fruit extract and 24k gold to brighten the overall appearance of the complexion.
BreAuna D.
Lake havasu city, az
Its not to cakey in means that it doesn't feel like your balancing a ten pund thing of clay on your face. It made my face feel rejuvinate and my skin was actually a toner lighter and refreshed and glowing afterwards. I highly recommended it love the product personally.
Lindsay B.
Phoenix
I used this for the first time. I love it. Smells like fall. I’m  First time user and big fan of sheet masks. It’s pricey but a good value and worth the price.  My skins felt amazing afterwards and I saw instant difference. I would buy this this again.
Madi S.
York
I love this whole brands sheet masks and for sure I love this pumpkin mask. I think that this was kind of expensive for a sheet mask but I do 100% recommend this mask to anyone! I even got my mom into loving this mask! I bought this at ulta by the way!
Donna H.
Medina, NY
The smell of this mask is too die for! It reminds me of pumpkin pie and the mask is so affordable. I bought this product straight of their website for a low affordable price. I would definitely buy this mask again because it lives up to my expectations.
Emily L.
Alpharetta, GA
Love love love this mask. Genuinely don’t have enough good things to say about it. A friend recommended it and it’s been one of my favorite, go-to masks ever since. It’s got a gel feel instead of a paper mask, which is very refreshing.
Olga Y.
The packaging is so cute! I love it. I buy this mask all the time. It is great value. It feels really nice on your skin. Doesn’t leave anything behind, after washing off. I would totally recommend this mask to my Japanese girlfriends.
Brandi H.
The packaging definitely got my attention when in the store!! I love facial products! I enjoyed this mask, nothing exceptional to say but I would still buy it again. My face felt great and glowed afterwards so that's always positive!
Mina H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love trying different sheet masks and by far the too cool for school mask is amazing and the packaging is very cute, the mask is gentle on the skin. It did meet my expectations and I will continue to buy these masks.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I have to try this! Who else wants to try?
Carol F.
BOLINGBROOK, IL
Is this worth the $8?
Alysa B.
Glencoe, OK
Does this mask actually smell like pumpkin? Also what does it do for your skin?
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
What stores sell this!?
Morgan M.
London , ON
This sounds fancy! How much do they cost?