BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This environmentally conscious, and skin-friendly bio-cellulose mask provides the optimal base for holding active ingredients. Holding up to 100 times its dry weight in fluid, it fits like a second skin that feels like nothing on the skin and delivers intensive effects. Nature's superfood pumpkin has soothing nutrients relieve dry and flaky skin, beta carotene adds a natural dewiness, and vitamin A supports natural elasticity. 24K gold brightens the overall appearance of the complexion, adding radiance while helping other active ingredients to achieve maximum efficacy. Go on girl, get your glow on!

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycereth-26, PEG- 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Colloidal Platinum, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Gold, Papain, Bromelain, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Arginine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA

too cool for school Pumpkin 24K Gold Mask
  • "Definitely the first thing I noticed about this product was the cute packaging! It seemed a bit strange for me and was a bit intriguing so that was one of the reasons why I bought it. The smell when you first apply it is a bit strong and made me irritated a bit because my nose is quite sensitive and extreme smells can make me hurl but after a few minutes the scent became super nice! Extremely pleasant actually (I really liked it!) I have VERY dry skin. It gets flaky a lot of times and it is really a huge pain when I put on foundation for events and the skin just appears cakey and disgusting. This mask exfoliates AND hydrates my skin, causing it to be rid of dry skin and prevents it from flaking. I love this product." in 6 reviews
Tiana S.
Brooklyn , NY
I love all sheet masks and I was super enticed by the pumpkin mask since I love all things pumpkin related. But for $8 I can’t justify giving it 5 stars, since it didn’t do anything my other sheet masks don’t do. I bought this at Sephora.
Paula B.
So this is a Korean made mask and I have to say it is amazing! I was very pleased with my skin after using this mask.It felt smooth,soft and moisturized.I have very good results every time I use asian inspired products.
Danielle M.
Buffalo
Well I tried this because I love pumpkin anything lol, I was very impressed with this, this is very hydrating and made my skin so soft and great me such a good glow
Vanessa C.
Irving, TX
I actually just got finished doing this face mask (from Sephora). It was my first time. I feel that they should have better explained which was the face mask separator, and which was the actual mask, as it’s a bit confusing because there are two and they look exactly alike. Also, I was unsure of which side to use, so I did it wrong the first time, and it took double the time. However, it did leave my skin feeling sooo clean, fresh, and satisfyingly hydrated. It has a nice scent to it, as well. I was a little dismayed to find that the product does not actually leave a “Gold” color on your face when it dries, which is the main reason why I wanted to try it out. I saw nothing “gold” in it, at all; it is just a clear-milky, gooey substance. The packaging is cute, though, and the product did leave my skin feeling so fresh and rejuvenated. I would definitely use it again.
Elle H.
Seattle, WA
This mask is amazing! I was a bit shocked at the price tag but just like everyone else, I love pumpkin and I always have to try all the new things at Sephora! This was my first sheet mask experience and there was some user error. I didn't know the mask was hiding in between two outer layers so I accidentally put the whole thing on my face. I left it on for 30 minutes and when I pulled it off my skin was incredibly soft and bright. I rinsed the remaining emulsion off and followed up with my Drunk Elephant Framboos serum and lala cream. When I woke up, my skin looked more firm (especially my forehead) and bright, plus it pulled out the majority of the blackheads on my nose. I will definitely be ordering more of these masks and look forward to trying more products from this line!
briana s.
Johnstown
I absolutely love their sheet masks I’ve never had break out caused from this I wake up the next day and my skin feels refreshed dewy clean and all in all very healthy I definitely would recommend to family and friends who have oily to acne prone skin.
Jasmine F.
I honestly loved it my skin was smooth I didn't break out anymore I loved it. Omg don't get me started on this I loved this is still have products left from this brand I was amazed on how it worked
Chelsi L.
Stayton , OR
I love this skincare brand. They make some of my favorite facial mask and a sheet mask. I love using the sheet mask right before I apply my make up, it makes my make up a play beautifully and also makes my face feel hydrated and very plump and supple. They are also very affordable definitely worth checking out I recommend this for all skin types. I have a dry acne prone skin.
Nia R.
North Baldwin, NY
This mask not only smells good, but it works. My face wasn't as smooth as I had expected but I enjoyed testing this product out. It was my first time and I definitely would try another mask from this brand!
Hollie N.
Battle Ground
Holy Cow! I love this product! I felt so glam after applying this glistening gold pumpkin mask. My husband thought I was nuts, but he couldn't stop staring at the incredible metallic shine. Peeling this off was a breeze. I thought it would hurt like so many other peel-off masks, but it didn't. It actually came off in one sheet. My skin felt soft, supple and radiant.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I have to try this! Who else wants to try?
Carol F.
BOLINGBROOK, IL
Is this worth the $8?
Alysa B.
Glencoe, OK
Does this mask actually smell like pumpkin? Also what does it do for your skin?
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
What stores sell this!?
Morgan M.
London , ON
This sounds fancy! How much do they cost?