BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This environmentally conscious, and skin-friendly bio-cellulose mask provides the optimal base for holding active ingredients. Holding up to 100 times its dry weight in fluid, it fits like a second skin that feels like nothing on the skin and delivers intensive effects. Nature's superfood pumpkin has soothing nutrients relieve dry and flaky skin, beta carotene adds a natural dewiness, and vitamin A supports natural elasticity. 24K gold brightens the overall appearance of the complexion, adding radiance while helping other active ingredients to achieve maximum efficacy. Go on girl, get your glow on!

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycereth-26, PEG- 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Colloidal Platinum, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Gold, Papain, Bromelain, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Arginine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA

too cool for school Pumpkin 24K Gold Mask
  • "Definitely the first thing I noticed about this product was the cute packaging! It seemed a bit strange for me and was a bit intriguing so that was one of the reasons why I bought it. The smell when you first apply it is a bit strong and made me irritated a bit because my nose is quite sensitive and extreme smells can make me hurl but after a few minutes the scent became super nice! Extremely pleasant actually (I really liked it!) I have VERY dry skin. It gets flaky a lot of times and it is really a huge pain when I put on foundation for events and the skin just appears cakey and disgusting. This mask exfoliates AND hydrates my skin, causing it to be rid of dry skin and prevents it from flaking. I love this product." in 6 reviews
Laura H.
Merrimack, NH
I was excited to try this because it got such rave reviews on the Sephora website and because I love Too Cool for School’s egg cream face mask. This mask is good and I feel like it makes my skin look better after I use it, but I still feel like the egg cream face mask works better.
Raquel K.
I picked this mask up at Sephora and was very pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it. The texture is gel like which I absolutely love!! This left my skin feeling so supple and looking plump. It’s sold out a lot so I know I’m not the only one who enjoys it!
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
This sheet mask is amazing! I absolutely love how my skin feels after using this. My skin is so glowy and hydrated and healthy looking. I definitely think that the sheet mask are worth the price and that you should go pick some up right now.
Whitney P.
Out of the masks in this brand’s line, this was not my favorite. It was more expensive than the others and I didn’t feel like it did anything special. One of their other masks would feel just as amazing and work just as well, for cheaper.
Ambar A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I’m a big fan of masks and I really enjoyed this one. When it comes to pumpkin scented things, I either love them or hate them. I feel like the scent wasn’t too bad on this and it did leave my skin feeling refreshed.
Emily K.
CHICAGO, IL
I got this for a night I was babysitting around Halloween lol. It was cute but it felt a little gimmicky. I feel like it was nice, but it wasn't anything I'd buy again. Maybe the formula the comes in the tube is better? Not sure but this one was just meh
Teslynn A.
Hinesville, GA
I love most things pumpkin... and I love all things gold. So, why not try them together?! Well, I’m glad I did because I absolutely loved this mask. I felt refreshed and relaxed after use and my skin looked amazing!
Rhuan O.
This mask feels so nice and cooling on your face. I don't know if it made a noticable differance right away, but my skin felt better and has since been clear and supple. I love the material the mask is made of (its very gel-like and smooth - not abrasive or scratchy like some other sheet masks out there) and wish more sheet masks where made the same way. I will be repurchasing this product in the future for sure.
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
My skin felt amazing afterwards and it didn’t break me out like most face masks do and the price is great!!! It’s just super saturated with serum so be careful because it definitely was messy. It drips everywhere
Mary o.
I love anything pumpkin and this face mask leaves my skin feeling soft and supple and feeling baby smooth would recommend to a friend and would definitely purchase again I found this online and I love it
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I have to try this! Who else wants to try?
Carol F.
BOLINGBROOK, IL
Is this worth the $8?
Alysa B.
Glencoe, OK
Does this mask actually smell like pumpkin? Also what does it do for your skin?
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
What stores sell this!?
Morgan M.
London , ON
This sounds fancy! How much do they cost?