BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This environmentally conscious, and skin-friendly bio-cellulose mask provides the optimal base for holding active ingredients. Holding up to 100 times its dry weight in fluid, it fits like a second skin that feels like nothing on the skin and delivers intensive effects. Nature's superfood pumpkin has soothing nutrients relieve dry and flaky skin, beta carotene adds a natural dewiness, and vitamin A supports natural elasticity. 24K gold brightens the overall appearance of the complexion, adding radiance while helping other active ingredients to achieve maximum efficacy. Go on girl, get your glow on!

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycereth-26, PEG- 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Colloidal Platinum, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Gold, Papain, Bromelain, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Arginine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA

too cool for school Pumpkin 24K Gold Mask
  • "Definitely the first thing I noticed about this product was the cute packaging! It seemed a bit strange for me and was a bit intriguing so that was one of the reasons why I bought it. The smell when you first apply it is a bit strong and made me irritated a bit because my nose is quite sensitive and extreme smells can make me hurl but after a few minutes the scent became super nice! Extremely pleasant actually (I really liked it!) I have VERY dry skin. It gets flaky a lot of times and it is really a huge pain when I put on foundation for events and the skin just appears cakey and disgusting. This mask exfoliates AND hydrates my skin, causing it to be rid of dry skin and prevents it from flaking. I love this product." in 6 reviews
Rosali S.
I was super excited when I finally got my hands on this mask because everywhere I would go it would be sold out....this mask benefits claimed that it would help with texture ,dullness ,radiance and hydration. It has gold in the mask so I thought the mask was gold but it was just a regular white mask. It did help give me a bit if hydration but I saw no improvement in my texture.  The pumpkin enzyme in the mask was a bit disappointing.
Haley S.
las vegas
I didn’t really like this mask it didn’t smell the best and I didn’t see any noticeable results. It was supposed to be for my daughter but when she opened it she didn’t like it and had me use it. I won’t purchase again.
Rachel F.
I love Too Cool For School’s pumpkin line! This mask is very luxurious and refreshing. My skin always feels soft, hydrating, and glowing after. This mask isn’t harsh at all, and I would recommend it to all skin types.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
I love masks especially when its got gold in it. Very fun and luxurious! I liked how this felt on my face, very soothing. The smell was kinda funky to me since pumpkin isn’t my thing. But that’s alright
Kinsey A.
Evansville, IN
The packaging on this sheet mask is stunning. Definitely what drew me in. I purchased mine at Riley Rose and was happy with the price. It was perfectly gentle on my sensitive skin and definitely enjoyable for a sheet mask.
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
How cute is this mask?? I used this during the fall season and it worked great with my sensitive skin. I wouldn’t say I noticed a difference right away, but it was still a really cute mask!
Diana H.
This mask was amazing! When I first tried it out, the texture was this gel like and it was unlike anything that I had ever experienced before! The next day after using it, my makeup went on so smoothly that I repurchased the mask right away. The reason why I gave it 4 stars though is because there are cheaper masks out there that basically do the same thing.
gracie m.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a wonderful sheet mask. However, it's pretty pricey. I have other sheet masks that cost about $1-$2 and they're pretty comparable. I would buy this again though because the packaging is super cute and the scent is amazing. It's super smooth, I wouldn't recommend this to others because I feel like there are better products out there that are much cheaper.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I use sheet masks all the time and this one was probably the most impractical. It wouldn’t stay on, was as stiff as a regular sheet of paper, and didn’t do anything for my complexion. There are so many other sheet masks that kill it, and even the pumpkin overnight mask that goes along with this is by far superior.
Kristy G.
My friend & I both got this to try it out and it just didn’t do anything for us. We both have super dry skin so we thought it would be perfect but we just did not like it. It is refreshing though & very cooking and if you still want to try it out I would say to give it a go because everyone is different!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I have to try this! Who else wants to try?
Carol F.
BOLINGBROOK, IL
Is this worth the $8?
Alysa B.
Glencoe, OK
Does this mask actually smell like pumpkin? Also what does it do for your skin?
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
What stores sell this!?
Morgan M.
London , ON
This sounds fancy! How much do they cost?