BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This environmentally conscious, and skin-friendly bio-cellulose mask provides the optimal base for holding active ingredients. Holding up to 100 times its dry weight in fluid, it fits like a second skin that feels like nothing on the skin and delivers intensive effects. Nature's superfood pumpkin has soothing nutrients relieve dry and flaky skin, beta carotene adds a natural dewiness, and vitamin A supports natural elasticity. 24K gold brightens the overall appearance of the complexion, adding radiance while helping other active ingredients to achieve maximum efficacy. Go on girl, get your glow on!

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycereth-26, PEG- 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Colloidal Platinum, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Gold, Papain, Bromelain, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Arginine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA

too cool for school Pumpkin 24K Gold Mask
  • "Definitely the first thing I noticed about this product was the cute packaging! It seemed a bit strange for me and was a bit intriguing so that was one of the reasons why I bought it. The smell when you first apply it is a bit strong and made me irritated a bit because my nose is quite sensitive and extreme smells can make me hurl but after a few minutes the scent became super nice! Extremely pleasant actually (I really liked it!) I have VERY dry skin. It gets flaky a lot of times and it is really a huge pain when I put on foundation for events and the skin just appears cakey and disgusting. This mask exfoliates AND hydrates my skin, causing it to be rid of dry skin and prevents it from flaking. I love this product." in 6 reviews
Aliza K.
Katy, TX
Leaves skin hydrated, a perfect mask fit for all skin types, the mask is on the pricy side but the results are definitely worth it. The gel texture of mask clings perfectly on face without it falling apart from places. The fragrance of it reminds me of Halloween!
SarahJ M.
This has to have 5 stars ⭐️ my skin felt incredibly soft after using this. I adore sheet masks this one contains a lot of product and is not dry at all like some sheet masks can get.
I could instantly see how hydrated my skin looked and can’t wait to use more!
♡🏮시마아 🎌.
Ain taoujdate, El hajeb
Too Cool for School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack Review

For me, sleeping packs are an absolute must in the winter. The chilly temperatures outside force me to crank up the heat at night. The next morning, my skin will feel tight, dry, and majorly irritated from all the hot air . Things only get worse once I step outside into the cold air. I’ve been desperate to find a sleeping pack I could wear to bed that would both moisturize and protect my skin from the harsh, wintery air.  Enter the Too Cool for School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack:
Carla P.
Ciudad de México, Ciudad de México
Me encanta la presentación jajaja y además, es una mascarilla que literalmente es súper suave, jamás me ha maltratado la piel y me la deja muy humectada además de que, muchísimo más suave que antes de usarla.
Aida B.
Daisy Farm Road, Birmingham
Really liked this face mask but didn’t really seem to have done a lot to my skin, wish it would have been more specific in what it could do to my skin but did leave a nice glow to my skin so i would recommend for that factor!
SANNA B.
The mask itself has a gel like texture once applied to the face and stays in place really well.
When I removed it my skin instantly felt a lot more hydrated and plumped - it felt amazing!!
And when I applied my makeup the next day, my skin felt super smooth and my makeup literally glided 😍😍😍😍
The R.
Been recently getting into korean skincare so got my hands on this. The mask is good, enjoyed applying it and got a really good result. My skin was hydrated and softer. They claim that this provides radiance, will have to try more to see the difference. Will definitely recommend this.
Jordan K.
Ponoka, AB
This was a nice mask while it was on my face. It felt tingly & very refreshing. It kind of got stuck to my nose though while I was trying to take it off & I think it made my eyes sensitive because they were all red after I took it off. Probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Daria E.
Tromso
Love this pumpkin mask with bio-cellulose. It feels like a second skin and adheres perfectly. Love the pleasant smell and the effect this mask has on the skin. My skin felt soft, plump, moisturized and evened out. Want to try more of the TCFS sheet masks!
amy b.
This mask really helps my skin, my skin type is combination. It hydrates it very well. It was my first time to use it and it was at my friends house. It met my expectations. I would recommend this mask to others.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I have to try this! Who else wants to try?
Carol F.
BOLINGBROOK, IL
Is this worth the $8?
Alysa B.
Glencoe, OK
Does this mask actually smell like pumpkin? Also what does it do for your skin?
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
What stores sell this!?
Morgan M.
London , ON
This sounds fancy! How much do they cost?