BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This environmentally conscious, and skin-friendly bio-cellulose mask provides the optimal base for holding active ingredients. Holding up to 100 times its dry weight in fluid, it fits like a second skin that feels like nothing on the skin and delivers intensive effects. Nature's superfood pumpkin has soothing nutrients relieve dry and flaky skin, beta carotene adds a natural dewiness, and vitamin A supports natural elasticity. 24K gold brightens the overall appearance of the complexion, adding radiance while helping other active ingredients to achieve maximum efficacy. Go on girl, get your glow on!

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycereth-26, PEG- 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Colloidal Platinum, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Gold, Papain, Bromelain, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Arginine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA

too cool for school Pumpkin 24K Gold Mask
  • "Definitely the first thing I noticed about this product was the cute packaging! It seemed a bit strange for me and was a bit intriguing so that was one of the reasons why I bought it. The smell when you first apply it is a bit strong and made me irritated a bit because my nose is quite sensitive and extreme smells can make me hurl but after a few minutes the scent became super nice! Extremely pleasant actually (I really liked it!) I have VERY dry skin. It gets flaky a lot of times and it is really a huge pain when I put on foundation for events and the skin just appears cakey and disgusting. This mask exfoliates AND hydrates my skin, causing it to be rid of dry skin and prevents it from flaking. I love this product." in 6 reviews
jessica L.
Villa Rica, GA
Love this product! It leaves my skin glowing & soft! It’s a great product for the price!!
Desiree A.
Long Beach
Smells really good and is very very hydrating. Made my skin very soft after removing it
Kalei B.
Noxapater, MS
If u are like me and like pumpkin smell just a little then this mask just isn't for u. The smell is straight pumpkin no other word to describe it. It seemed a little too oily for my already oily skin and just blocked my pores. I got 3 new pimples after using this mask on my sensitive skin.
christina c.
Purchased at: ULTA
It actually smelt like pumpkin and it applied to my face really good. It actually felt like 24k ha. Definitely would buy again.
Miosotis S.
apopka,Fl
Purchased at: Sephora
This product was okay, nothing i could say that helped me. I will look into other too cool for school products
Diane Christine M.
Dubai, Dubai
🎃 Claims: 24K Yellow and white gold provide vitality and radiance to skin. Pumpkin extract and natural enzymes remove dead skin cells for smooth and soft skin.

🎃 Thoughts: biocellulose masks feels very luxurious for me so i was excited to try this one out. (Well, you know i always get excited w/ sheet masks 😅) moving on, like any other biocellulose mask the adherence and fit is great. Mask was soaked in a milky white essence. Also this is the first pumpkin mask I have tried!

🎃 Results: Left the mask on for 30mins. I reallt enjoyed this mask so i almost forgot that i had it on for 30mins until my jaw and forehand area started to dry out. I was worried that this will dry out my skin so I continued with my weekend PM routine. This mask had a sweet scent i cannot describe but also cannot say if it’s a pumpkin smell. After i removed the mask, there wasn’t much essence left to pat in. It dried down quite nicely without any sticky feeling and my skin looked more radiant and brighter immediately after use.

⭐️ Rating: 4/5 Loved it ♥️ Just cannot give it a 5 because of the price. There are other cheaper masks that delivers the same result.

💸 Will I repurchase this? Why not! I think i just love the luxurious feel of the biocellulose sheet masks.

🛒 Got this mask from @chokchokdiaries retails at AED 34.
Kirstie G.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
These are the best sheet masks I have ever used! I swear there is some witchcraft involved! They are super comfy to wear (so long as you don’t mind looking like Mike Myers for 20 mins) and then you can rub the excess moisture over your face. My skin feels heavenly afterwards, soft and supply, glowing and moisturized! I have acne prone dry skin and they work a treat to restore moisture to my skin, and do not break me out! I need to buy more as I’m down to my last one!
Christine G.
Everett, ON
I've used quite a few sheet masks now and I had very high hopes for this one that just weren't met. First of all, the product has a perfumed smell while not super overwhelming, in the time it was on my face gave me a headache. I didn't like that the sheet mask had a protector sheet on it. It was hard to remove without tearing the actual mask and it seems like a waste since it is in sealed packaging and just went in the garbage. The mask itself was very stiff and wouldn't really sit properly on my face. I left the mask on for 20 minutes and patted the remaining essence into my skin. I noticed no immediate results, and even the next day I didn't notice a change in my skin. It wasn't more hydrated than usual, I didn't glow or anything. In fact, I would say my moisturizer does a better job of hydrating my skin. This product is definitely not worth the expensive price tag in my opinion. I will not purchase this one again.
Crystal K.
Brampton
too cool for school Pumpkin 24K Gold Mask is seriously unique and fun ! The packaging is what sold it for me. Once I tried the mask though, the benefits were amazing ! This mask is seriously hydrating. Try this before you go to bed or before you go out for the night and the results are endless. Super soft hydrated skin. It is gentle enough that it did not irritate my sensitive skin. I have combination skin and this did a good job keeping my skin hydrated without making it more oily. Would reccomend to anyone wanting to try a new face sheet mask !
Aliza K.
Katy, TX
Leaves skin hydrated, a perfect mask fit for all skin types, the mask is on the pricy side but the results are definitely worth it. The gel texture of mask clings perfectly on face without it falling apart from places. The fragrance of it reminds me of Halloween!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I have to try this! Who else wants to try?
Carol F.
BOLINGBROOK, IL
Is this worth the $8?
Alysa B.
Glencoe, OK
Does this mask actually smell like pumpkin? Also what does it do for your skin?
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
What stores sell this!?
Morgan M.
London , ON
This sounds fancy! How much do they cost?