BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This environmentally conscious, and skin-friendly bio-cellulose mask provides the optimal base for holding active ingredients. Holding up to 100 times its dry weight in fluid, it fits like a second skin that feels like nothing on the skin and delivers intensive effects. Nature's superfood pumpkin has soothing nutrients relieve dry and flaky skin, beta carotene adds a natural dewiness, and vitamin A supports natural elasticity. 24K gold brightens the overall appearance of the complexion, adding radiance while helping other active ingredients to achieve maximum efficacy. Go on girl, get your glow on!

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycereth-26, PEG- 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Colloidal Platinum, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Gold, Papain, Bromelain, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Arginine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA

too cool for school Pumpkin 24K Gold Mask
  • "Definitely the first thing I noticed about this product was the cute packaging! It seemed a bit strange for me and was a bit intriguing so that was one of the reasons why I bought it. The smell when you first apply it is a bit strong and made me irritated a bit because my nose is quite sensitive and extreme smells can make me hurl but after a few minutes the scent became super nice! Extremely pleasant actually (I really liked it!) I have VERY dry skin. It gets flaky a lot of times and it is really a huge pain when I put on foundation for events and the skin just appears cakey and disgusting. This mask exfoliates AND hydrates my skin, causing it to be rid of dry skin and prevents it from flaking. I love this product." in 6 reviews
Amber J.
Cairo, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Okay so, this mask was SUPER confusing at first. The actual mask is between 2 sheets. Its very jelly-like and like another skin. Its cooling and comforting like a real mask should be. It was definitely a noticeable difference on how brighter my skin was after using it! I will definitely be purchasing it again!
brielle b.
Redding, CA
This mask was not for me! The smell was less than desirable, which was a big turn off for me. I didn’t feel like it did anything for my skin, which is a bummer because I was super excited to try it. Packaging is super cute though!
Tiff C.
I know that summer is all about watermelons, but I had to share how much I loved this pumpkin mask!

🎃 Pumpkins are rich source of skin-restoring fatty acids and antioxidants, such as linoleum acid and vitamin E. This is a thick bio-cellulose mask that is soaked in an almost milky pumpkin cream. It doesn’t smell like pumpkin, and any fragrance is very light and soothing.

👶 My face felt so plump after 30 minutes with this mask. This plumping effect lasted for longer than any other sheet mask. Putting my makeup on the next morning felt like a dream! I even used the extra essence on my arms and legs, which improved my psoriasis.

🍯 Gold is a gimmicky ingredient, with no research to back up its benefits. I didn’t notice any gold in this mask, so I assume that it is such a trace amount that it is inconsequential.

💖 VERDICT: Though a bit expensive to use in my routine regularly, I am going to invest in this mask before special occasions. I love how it imbues a long-lasting youthful and dewy effect!
Estefany N.
johnson city
I got a set of masks on Amazon after reading about them. These are my favorite masks!!! They stay on very well compared to so many others I’ve tried. It is so different too. A gel-like consistency and it makes me feel like I went to a spa after. I would say the price point is in the middle but better quality and worth it!
Nicole K.
I'm obsessed with this brand and was extremely excited to try this. The only issue with the mask isn't really the fault of the mask. I have sensitive skin and upon applying the mask I felt a burning on my face. Any burning is alarming so I removed it after less than 5 minutes. Super disappointed that I was unable to use it. Highly recommend for anyone who doesn't have rosacea or sensitive skin.
Shelby W.
Endwell, NY
I’m a sheet mask junkie and I’m very critical with them. But this mask is an experience. It feels incredible and relaxing when you have it on. It smells awesome and is very hydrating. Once you take it off and rub it in, you can see the difference in radiance. It’s just wonderful and for $8 it’s worth a try.
Melanie L.
Greenville, PA
I loveeee this mask! It smells so amazing! It smells like pumpkin spice and is a perfect fall scent. The gold in it makes it so beautiful and is my aesthetic. It makes me feel like royalty and makes my skin feel that way too. This mask is one of my all time favorites. I have and will buy this mask again.
Alex M.
I liked this mask!  I thought it would give me more of a glow but I love the hydrogel feel to it.  I didn't see any sort of "gold" or shimmer in the mask that left any sort of residue on the skin but the hydration I got from the mask was more than enough to make up for it.  And the price is super affordable!
Brady K.
Waxahachie, TX
This is a very neat and unique sheet mask! The mask itself is made from pumpkin bio-cellulose so you’ll notice as you take the mask off that it’s thinner than when it started because your skin absorbs some of the cellulose to use! It was very brightening but I do not think it was worth the price compared to some of Too Cool For School’s masks like their egg cream line! This mask just didn’t do as much for my skin and I didn’t feel like I had that signature TCFS glow afterwards.
Haley S.
las vegas
I didn’t really like this mask it didn’t smell the best and I didn’t see any noticeable results. It was supposed to be for my daughter but when she opened it she didn’t like it and had me use it. I won’t purchase again.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I have to try this! Who else wants to try?
Carol F.
BOLINGBROOK, IL
Is this worth the $8?
Alysa B.
Glencoe, OK
Does this mask actually smell like pumpkin? Also what does it do for your skin?
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
What stores sell this!?
Morgan M.
London , ON
This sounds fancy! How much do they cost?