BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A bio-cellulose sheet mask drenched in pumpkin fruit extract and 24K gold for radiant, well-nourished skin. Solutions for:- Dullness- Dryness- Rough textureIf you want to know more… This environmentally conscious, and skin-friendly bio-cellulose mask provides the optimal base for holding active ingredients. Holding up to 100 times its dry weight in fluid, it fits like a second skin and delivers intensive benefits. Superfood pumpkin's soothing nutrients relieve dry and flaky skin, beta carotene adds a natural dewiness, and vitamin A supports natural elasticity. 24K gold brightens the overall appearance of the complexion, adding radiance while helping other active ingredients to achieve maximum efficacy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
Laura H.
Merrimack, NH
Review for: Too Cool For School Pumpkin 24K Gold Sheet Mask 1 Single-use mask
I was excited to try this because it got such rave reviews on the Sephora website and because I love Too Cool for School’s egg cream face mask. This mask is good and I feel like it makes my skin look better after I use it, but I still feel like the egg cream face mask works better.
BreAuna D.
Lake havasu city, az
Review for: Too Cool For School Pumpkin 24K Gold Sheet Mask 1 Single-use mask
Its not to cakey in means that it doesn't feel like your balancing a ten pund thing of clay on your face. It made my face feel rejuvinate and my skin was actually a toner lighter and refreshed and glowing afterwards. I highly recommended it love the product personally.
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
Review for: Too Cool For School Pumpkin 24K Gold Sheet Mask 1 Single-use mask
I bought this on a whim to try out and I really enjoyed it! My skin felt extremely hydrated and refreshed after using this. It is a bit on the pricier side for a single use face mask but I would definitely repurchase.
SUMMY B.
Review for: Too Cool For School Pumpkin 24K Gold Sheet Mask 1 Single-use mask
This was such a cute mask to use. But I didn't feel like it did too much. The packaging is absolutely adorable and was what caught my eye. Other than that I wouldn't repurchase or recommend it
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Review for: Too Cool For School Pumpkin 24K Gold Sheet Mask 1 Single-use mask
This is one of my favorite sheet masks. I'm not sure why all the talk about the price. I feel like that's pretty standard for sheet masks (at least from Sephora). This one had a lot of product on it. Sometimes I feel like I leave a mask on for the allotted amount of time and it dries out before then. Not this one. Made my skin look and feel great.
Jacqueline B.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Too Cool For School Pumpkin 24K Gold Sheet Mask 1 Single-use mask
I really liked this mask, it's very soothing, it truly nourishes the skin and adds a natural dewiness and radiance. It's formulated with Beta carotene, Vitamin A, pumpkin fruit extract and 24k gold to brighten the overall appearance of the complexion.
Nadine A.
Dearborn , MI
Review for: Pumpkin 24k Gold Mask
I love the texture and smell of this!! It made my skin smooth and exfoliated, but that’s pretty much it. However it’s really fun to use this especially around the fall/halloween time so why not give it a try!!!!
member-be1a2
Definitely one of my favorite pumpkin projects that I tried this year have been very big into trying new pumpkin smelling products let's just get it straight I'm just a basic white girl lets my skin feeling nice and energize would definitely use again
jordan s.
Review for: Pumpkin 24k Gold Mask
This is a cute little product, the packaging is to die for. I️ bought this product at Sephora. I’ve only used it once and I️ have forgotten how much it is. The mask is a good mask but nothing amazing.
Fatou D.
Review for: Too Cool For School Pumpkin 24K Gold Sheet Mask 1 Single-use mask
It’s so so I don’t really like the smell because I’m not really a pumpkin person but it’ll do any does what he says gonna do if your Punkin person maybe more like the smell but I don’t like the smell
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to try this! Who else wants to try?
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
What stores sell this!?
Morgan M.
London Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sounds fancy! How much do they cost?
Carol F.
Lombard, IL
Is this worth the $8?
Sarah G.
Does it have a strong scent?