BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Give your skin a golden pumpkin treat with Too Cool For School's Pumpkin 24K Gold Mask. This bio-cellulose sheet mask hugs every contour of the face in order to impart its precious, skin-boosting ingredients. First in the line-up is pumpkin extract, which is packed with fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids to increase cell turnover, brighten and smooth the skin. Alongside this, 24ct gold minimises redness and works to reduce signs of ageing, slowing down collagen depletion and increasing elasticity. Just 10-20 minutes with this mask (selfie optional!) and your skin will be left soft, plump and gorgeously radiant. see more...

Nadine A.
Dearborn, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the texture and smell of this!! It made my skin smooth and exfoliated, but that’s pretty much it. However it’s really fun to use this especially around the fall/halloween time so why not give it a try!!!!
Tommy L.
Daly City, CA
I've heard many people talking about this mask however to my disappointment I didn't really realize anything special compared to other masks. I have combination skin and my face felt a little sticky but I feel that is normal for most masks. Would not purchase again
Megan F.
Reno
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of the best out on the market. I believe that everyone should try this product at least once. You'll fall in love.
Kaitlin H.
Meadow road, Rugby
I love love love facial masks so when this came out it was a straight away purchase, it comes with a lot of product so you don't have any patchiness when applying and it comes off smoothly but when it came off my face felt so fresh and smooth I couldn't believe it so a BIG reccomendation.
Rayene| ر.
I appreciated the use of this mask in tissuethat moisturizes the skin and seems to plump it
On the other hand ... the price is a bit high for a single use
Giorgos P.
Paralimni
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bery cool and nice mask. I use it one time a week and it makes me feel nice and familiar with my face. Thank you too cool for school.
‏سعيدة 🔱.
Tangier
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use the sometimes for my sleeping routine love it some much never fails to make my skin glow in the morning a miracle worker
Mariana R.
Me encanta! Deja mi piel super refrescante, hidratada y super suave, mis ojeras casi no se notan y me siento más ligera
Mapa M.
Chiang rai
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is probably the best part it is just so extremely cute. This brands packaging is so adorbs