BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry A deep cleansing oil to remove all traces of makeup. Solutions for: - Dryness - Acne and blemishes - Pores If you want to know more… This cleansing oil works as the first step of double cleansing, melting away all heavy makeup, even those stubborn waterproof eye and lip makeup. Derived from "Oilloziuza", in Korean, which means "let's remove with oil", it's infused with a blend of botanical oils, including oilve oil and jojoba oil, to gently lift away dead skin cells, soften whiteheads, and leave your pores clarified and clean. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "Za" is a gentle yet powerful cleansing collection from Too Cool For School. Za in Korean means either "to sleep" or "let's do it" when combined with other words. Each product name ends with "za", so all Za product names in English loosely mean: "Cleanse or use before bed!" which highlights the importance of cleansing in our daily life. see more...

Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
I absolutely love this product. I started using it after seeing my roommate use it and I've been in love with it since my pores have been visibly smaller and I would buy it again
Cayce B.
I really enjoyed using this product. It sounds like the other reviewer used it as a facial oil and rubbed it in and then followed with the rest of their routine. That is NOT how you are supposed to use this. It's a oil cleanser. So you rub it on your skin to get your makeup off and then rinse it off. It does not stay on your face. It's a heavy oil meant to dissolve your makeup. I can't imagine not rinsing this off. If you follow a traditional Korean skin care routine or even just want to cleanse well you follow up with a regular face wash. 1st step removes makeup, 2nd cleanses your skin.
Janay B.
Okay first off I just want to say that the Koreans have the skin care game on LOCK! Their skin is always so beautiful, toned and blemish free. I love this stuff. Love the smell, loved the feel, loved how radiant it made my skin feel. Definitely a must have especially if you wear makeup a lot. Washing your face can be so drying especially in the winter so if you need something a little more moisturizing, trying this
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
This is a pretty good cleansing oil. Not my absolute favorite, but it’s good. It removes most makeup pretty easily, but I found that it didn’t remove some of my more stubborn makeup as effectively as other cleansing oils that I’ve tried. I likely wontcrepurchase, just because I have others that I like better.
Cheyenne M.
I received this in a "care package" gift from my dad and I'm almost out and would love to know where he got it. I love it I think it's really great. It's easy on my skin it cleanses and I want more but idk where to find it.
Jen W.
This cleansing oil leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated, not tight or dry at all. Sometimes on lazy nights I do not even feel the need to moisturizer after using. The best bonus though is that it takes off my waterproof mascara without any effort!! It is not even promoted as such and I have had MANY fails on products designed for waterproof removal.
Carson M.
This is so exciting! I've never been the first person to write a review before. OK. This product...granted I have been using a TON of different k-beauty products lately (which is challenging) but I really do not love this product! I found that it made my very non-greasy skin feel greasy even after thoroughly massaging it. From what I have heard cleansing oil is supposed to be used at the beginning of your skincare routine and I found it really hard to apply other products on top of this one.
gamila s.
It really keeps your face clean after applying it. Used it a couple of times. The results are always positive, and the packaging is nice.
Zoe A.
Texas
Amazing clenzeing oil!! I bought this at Target and I am going to buy again! Very gentle on the skin! Not harsh at all!
Hilary f.
I would give this a full five stars except the packaging is horrible. It leaks oil everywhere and I feel like half of my bottle has been wasted. Otherwise, this product is unreal. It melts my makeup away, perfect for double cleansing. It has a gentle smell and a little goes a long way. I personally find it better than the Shu oil cleansers. I'm hoping for improved packaging next time I buy.