BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry A deep cleansing oil to remove all traces of makeup. Solutions for: - Dryness - Acne and blemishes - Pores If you want to know more… This cleansing oil works as the first step of double cleansing, melting away all heavy makeup, even those stubborn waterproof eye and lip makeup. Derived from "Oilloziuza", in Korean, which means "let's remove with oil", it's infused with a blend of botanical oils, including oilve oil and jojoba oil, to gently lift away dead skin cells, soften whiteheads, and leave your pores clarified and clean. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "Za" is a gentle yet powerful cleansing collection from Too Cool For School. Za in Korean means either "to sleep" or "let's do it" when combined with other words. Each product name ends with "za", so all Za product names in English loosely mean: "Cleanse or use before bed!" which highlights the importance of cleansing in our daily life. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
I received this in a "care package" gift from my dad and I'm almost out and would love to know where he got it. I love it I think it's really great. It's easy on my skin it cleanses and I want more but idk where to find it.
Jen W.
Jen W.
This cleansing oil leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated, not tight or dry at all. Sometimes on lazy nights I do not even feel the need to moisturizer after using. The best bonus though is that it takes off my waterproof mascara without any effort!! It is not even promoted as such and I have had MANY fails on products designed for waterproof removal.
Devin T.
Devin T.
Absolutely love this product full of great ingredients! Does exactly what is says it does! I've never had better skin!!! Great value and great results!!!
gamila s.
gamila s.
It really keeps your face clean after applying it. Used it a couple of times. The results are always positive, and the packaging is nice.
Zoe A.
Zoe A.
Texas
Amazing clenzeing oil!! I bought this at Target and I am going to buy again! Very gentle on the skin! Not harsh at all!
Cayce B.
Cayce B.
I really enjoyed using this product. It sounds like the other reviewer used it as a facial oil and rubbed it in and then followed with the rest of their routine. That is NOT how you are supposed to use this. It's a oil cleanser. So you rub it on your skin to get your makeup off and then rinse it off. It does not stay on your face. It's a heavy oil meant to dissolve your makeup. I can't imagine not rinsing this off. If you follow a traditional Korean skin care routine or even just want to cleanse well you follow up with a regular face wash. 1st step removes makeup, 2nd cleanses your skin.
Carson M.
Carson M.
This is so exciting! I've never been the first person to write a review before. OK. This product...granted I have been using a TON of different k-beauty products lately (which is challenging) but I really do not love this product! I found that it made my very non-greasy skin feel greasy even after thoroughly massaging it. From what I have heard cleansing oil is supposed to be used at the beginning of your skincare routine and I found it really hard to apply other products on top of this one.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Nova Iguaçu
This oil is all good, wonderful, I need one of these again. You'll like this too. I approve and my friends too
Katifa M.
Katifa M.
This product is amazing. This is a high quality product.I love this product but I don't have one.It moisturize your skin really well.