BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

For healthy and hydrated skin, Too Cool For School’s O2 Bubble Cleansing Pack is a cleanser-mask hybrid that soothes and softens as it removes make up and impurities. Clever as well as cool, the gel-textured formula foams upon application, creating tiny bubbles that infuse oxygen into your skin to revitalise, brighten and boost smoothness. Thoroughly cleansing the skin without stripping or compromising the delicate moisture balance, it removes all traces of make up and impurities, while also imparting soothing ingredients including green tea and bamboo extracts. After cleansing, your complexion will appear clean, bright and radiant, without feeling tight or squeaky clean.

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Isohexadecane, Potassium Hydroxide, Perfume, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Polysorbate 80, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract

Sidney H.
Kernersville
This is an amazing price because he's my skin so soft and mushy I love it so much it is amazing it is everything for my skin that I was your product would have never found a product I just messing is this one and he's my skin amazing I just love it so much I love it I love it
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV
Recommended to use one a week, leaves my skin feeling refreshed and it’s a quick process :) think I paid $10 for it, worth it!! Have combo skin acne prone. Doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily either
Rachel K.
Hayward, CA
This is definitely one of the more original products out there. It's almost like those foam soaps dispensers but for your face. This really strips away excess oil from your face, and as a person who is prone to naturally oily skin this works for me like a charm. It is affordable too so I suggest everyone to try this out, it's pretty cool.
member-2071e
LOVE TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL! Fell in love with their brand and image and then the products. They are extremely effective and get done what they prosmise they will get done! This mask feels amazing and tingly! My skin feels clean, yet mouisturized.
Sierra R. A.
Windsor
The product was okay it works well i do recommend to try it just doesnt really work well for me but it probably works better for others
Lourde R.
Springfield
Loved there bubble pack but mine ended so I have to buy more and can't find it no where they are always sold out
Michelle h.
Nice cleanser - doesn’t over dry skin hasn’t broke me out great price range! Available in some TK MAXX stores I enjoy using it love the bubbles
Good all round cleanser gentle enough for daily use.
If you see it grab it and give it a go it’s a fraction of the price of the Clinique bubble cleanser
🌸radja/رجاء K.
Constantine ain smara hraicha amar cité zandaoui Saad bt 39 n497
Various plant ingredients make your skin healthy and hydrated.Various soothing ingredients such as portulaca oleracea extract and green tea extract soothes your skin which became sensitive in hazardous environment, and bamboo tree extract contained in the pack makes your skin become healthier by helping your skin to stay moisturized after cleansing.
fatimazahra a.
Tantan
❄❄❄Hi everyone,I like this product, I use it and it was very satisfied, just buy it and you will know what I talk about!❄❄❄