BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set of five assorted single-use masks for intensive hydration, soothing, and brightening treatments. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness- PoresIf you want to know more… This holiday mask sets features three masks targeting specific skincare concerns. These easy-to-use, hypoallergenic masks adhere to skin and deliver active ingredients for radiant, dewy skin. The hydration mask moisturizes and brightens with egg extracts, coconut water, vitamin C. The firming mask supports elasticity, visibly plumps sagging skin, provides rich nourishing treatment with high concentration of hydrolyzed collagen and egg yolk extract. The pore tightening mask minimizes the appearance of enlarged pores and minimizes shine with vinegar and egg white extracts. This set contains:- 0.98 oz/ 28 g Egg Cream Mask Hydration- 0.98 oz/ 28 g Egg Cream Mask Firming - 0.98 oz/ 28 g Mask Pore Tightening - Coconut Ceramide Mask It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Egg is a staple in Korean skincare. Egg whites diminish shine, while egg yolk nourishes the skin. Egg extracts also help transform rough and dull skin into a smooth and radiant complexion. The coconut mask is made with lauric acid in coconut water to moisturize and brighten, while ceramides protect skin with a healthy moisture barrier. These products are cruelty-free and hypoallergenic. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
I love TCFS face masks! They feel deeply hydrating and makes your skin baby soft after using. Their masks are slathered in product and feel cooking when applied. I always make sure to squeeze out the extra product in the packaging and massage into the neck area for maximum usage!

They have various masks for different skin care concerns (brightening, hydrating, tightening). They feel very luxurious and make great gifts to your friends and fam or just yourself!
Angela N.
Portland
The egg one makes my skin so soft! It also makes it really supple and glows, which I didn’t know was possible for my skin because I have dry and blemish and uneven skin. This one along with the avocado one I would definitely recommend from Sephora! It’s Also nice mask because you don’t have to leave it on for a long time to get the benefits!
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I received the Egg Cream Mask and Egg Pore Cream in my Nov Allure beauty subscription box. This is from their hydrating line and the mask itself is very fine fabric that molds well to your face. I don't normally like hydrating masks due to my oily skin; however, this winter I have been a bit dryer than normal so I have this one a try and I enjoyed the experience. It's not one that I personally would purchase as it isn't really for my oily skin but I do recommend it to those who have dry skin. As for the cream that I received, I passed it on to my mom and she loved it. 😉💕
Anais N. M.
These are by far my favorite sheet masks! I especially love the hydration one. I have very dry and sensitive skin so I’m always worried that my skin will get irritated. These masks are perfect. I wish they were cheaper though but they are worth the price
J. S.
Stanley, NY
Such a great set to buy! If you’ve ever wondered about this product I highly recommend buying this! It’s a great way to try different products that they carry! The sheet masks are my favorite! The egg base is very moisturizing!!
Sydney S.
I love these face masks! So easy to use, affordable, and make my skin feel so healthy and glowing! Plus they don’t make me break out. I think I bought these at Ulta but I’m not positive. I’d definitely recommend them to others!
Jamie H.
Tempe, AZ
I didn’t even know it was possible to have sheet masks this hydrating. I’m absolutely blown away by the quality of the product this is saved my winter skin and just gives me an absolutely do a campus to apply my make up to
Gaby B.
Prt Jefferson, NY
This is the beat brand ever. I use to have breakouts all the time and now it’s like my skin is actually amazing! I use this and the egg mellow cream all the time and will never go back to using anything else!!
hanna y.
I get these face masks at Ulta, where they sometimes go in sale. They feel really nice when they go on, and leave your skin plump and soft afterwards. I like using them before I put on my makeup
Ivy W.
Monterey Park, CA
Nice mask set to explore their masks to see which one suits you best. I found that I liked all of them. They left my face feeling moisturized and helped my moisturizer soak into my skin better.