BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

It cleanses pores, nourishes the skin, AND evens out skin tone! Man what can this amazing mask NOT do?!. Micro particles of Ghassoul clay gently remove dead skin cells while refining skin texture for smother, clearer, and more youthful appearing skin. Also this formula is rich in vitamins and minerals which are packed full of natural amino acids. Finally, manuka honey gives a instant boost of hydration, promoting cell regeneration for damaged skin. The formula is further enriched with Herb Flower Complex, consisting of Edelweiss, Calendula, and Camomile that softens and soothes skin.

Water/Eau, Kaolin, Moroccan Lava Clay, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bentonite, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Honey Extract/ Miel, Extrait de miel, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA.

Claudia R.
Denver
Very refreshing. Loved it! I would recoomend this product. I used it both at night and day. It was not hard to use st sll. It was gentle and made my face feel smooth and refreshed.
Trisha T.
I’ve used this product a couple of times and I’m already very thankful that this products exist. It has helped my skin so much. Furthermore, after I have finished the product, I used the container to put my hair clips as they were the perfect size.
Yuriko T.
C torre ejidal mza 104 lt6 col sta ma gpe las torres 54743 Cuautitlán Izcalli
Sin duda creo que es buena la idea del envase es muy llamativo no me gustó el envase pero el producto es el que habla
MADNESS 💯.
Montevideo
is a very good product as long as you do not have a sensitive skin type if you have normal skin is the best you can try in my opinion I did not like it very much because I have sensitive skin although I have tried it on other people and it has worked for them wonder
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😇💚
Maya N.
victorville
I liked this very much .. I always try this brand and it was very good .. its price is not bad .. it is a very good type
Stéfane K.
belo horizonte
One of the best production , I want to have this chance to experiment and draw some conclusion about
Es muy hermoso resivir todo este tippo de productos y lo.mas importante compartir con todos nuestros conocídos por qué Hasi todos podemos tener la piel el cabello o otras cosas perfectas
Emma U.
It feels so good and it works so well! No complains at all. I use it every week in a lazy bath and it fits its promises quite well.
Uel W.
It males my face nice and clean once applying and rinsing of it's the best pore solution you can get😊👑💄