BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Featuring Morocco Lava Clay, this single-use, powerful nose strip soaks up impurities and detoxifies skin. The white clay has disinfectant properties which help heal existing blemishes, and purifies, revitalizes and boosts the cellular renewal of the skin leaving those pesky pores clear and tight.

PVP, Water, Silica, Dimethicone, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Moroccan Lava Clay, Montmorillonite, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Titanium Dioxide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polysorbate 60, Fragrance, Methylparaben

Jabari G.
Redwood city
Purchased at: Sephora
Finding the right soap for your skin is quite a challenge – at least for those of us who pay attention to the products we buy and use. The truth about most soaps is that they’re loaded with parabens, sulfates and phthalates, which can be harmful to our skin and bodies when used continuously over time.
mikia w.
This really helped with my blackheads I get on my nose! I use this product about once a month and I honestly love it. My face feels super soft afterwards too. My black heads have gotten much more under control since I started using it.
member-78eb6
Purchased at: Sephora
This product was absolutely amazing and better than any other blackhead remover I’ve used! It got rid of all my blackheads and made my face feel soft afterwards. Also the price was so worth it! I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend to others as well!
Kristin C.
Hampton
This product worked better than any other blackhead remover I've ever used. It was definitely well worth the price, and it finally made me a believer. I've never gotten anywhere with the other products like this that I've tried. The packaging was nice, and it was all around a good experience.
Ava C.
New York
This product was awesome!!👏🏼👏🏼 I love all of Too Cool For School products, but this one is by far the best for my skin type. I have oily skin and suffer from blackheads due to my large pores. This peel worked both incredibly and quickly on removing the dirt from my skin.
Selena V.
This blackhead mask works wonder. It pulls out most of the gunk on my nose and doesn’t irritate the skin. My husband even asks me to put it on him as well. The only down side to this, is that it has a very strong scent and it’s not pleasant either.
Kim K.
Really liked this pore strip/mask! I have super oily skin and large pores on and around my nose. This really helped me get a deep clean without feeling like I stripped my skin. I’d definitely use it again!
Angie C.
New York
It is a really good product it helps a lot with the Black heads and pores I buy this in Ulta beauty it comes really nice and yes it meets my expectations
Caroline L.
Lake Forest
The Morocco Ghassoul Blackhead Out was a great buy! It helped my skin out a ton! It removed all of my blackheads and left my skin feeling fresh!
Aliyah V.
This product hands down is the best blackhead remover I have used in a while it was the first time I used it and I have bought 5 more