Add a Photo

By TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL
#1440 in Facial Cleansers
Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A pack of perfect, on-the-go makeup removing wipes that leave your skin clean and hydrated. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more…Kazkaza meaning 'let's take it' are portable, pre-moistened cleansing wipes that remove waterproof makeup and impurities, leaving no traces of makeup residue behind. A pack of 20 silky sheets are drenched in cleansing water that's infused with nutrient-rich carrot water. Beta-carotene, vitamin A, vitamin C, and other antioxidants in carrot water instantly replenish and rejuvenate skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Za is a gentle yet powerful cleansing collection from Too Cool For School. Za in Korean means either 'to sleep' or 'let's do it' when combined with other words. Each product name ends with "za," thus all Za product names in English loosely mean 'cleanse or use before bed!' highlighting the importance of cleansing in our daily life.
Photo (1)
B C.
B C.
San Francisco, CA
I bought this on a whim while looking through the "mini" section at Sephora and I have to say this thing pleasantly surprised me. It smells like baby wipes so if you don't like that these might not be for you. They have this perfect balance between being too greasy and too dry. You don't feel like you're rubbing a rough cloth over your face but it also doesn't feel like your face will start dripping water either. It keeps my skin moisturized while getting rid of most of my makeup. I will say that it doesn't completely remove most of my eye makeup but I do also use mostly waterproof so don't expect any miracles. I've also used it at night without cleansing and moisturizing my skin afterwards, which I know is a big no-no, but I was also surprised to find that after several days of this my skin was still in good condition with no little whiteheads popping up and looking like I had a decent nights sleep. There's only 20 in a pack for $6 so I will dock one star if only because that's a little pricey for facial wipes of that size. It is however a great product and something that I will probably repurchase.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Vonore, TN
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:53 a.m.
Review for: Too Cool For School Kazkaza Cleansing Wipes 20 sheets
These got the job done, but I'd rather just wash my face. These wipes left a sticky residue on my face. I get that with most wipes though so I guess it just a personal thing. Not a bad product, just didn't work for me.
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Dec. 18, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Too Cool For School Kazkaza Cleansing Wipes 20 sheets
I absolutely love this product! It's works perfect for taking off my matte liquid lipsticks, and we all know how troubling they are. I bought this off the Sephora website, it was super affordable. Great quality
Gillian M.
Gillian M.
April 11, 2017, 3:17 p.m.
Review for: Too Cool For School Kazkaza Cleansing Wipes 20 sheets
These wipes are dry and ineffective. I got these in a set of samples form Sephora, and really, these are not worth it. You're much better off getting the Neutrogena wipes or another drugstore brand that work much, much better. Save your money.
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
Magnolia, TX
June 24, 2017, 3:28 p.m.
Review for: Too Cool For School Kazkaza Cleansing Wipes 20 sheets
I love the wipes they make it so easy and less off a hassle to clean it all up with no issue or damage to ur skin.
Ken'nesa D.
Ken'nesa D.
Suitland, MD
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:15 p.m.
Review for: Too Cool For School Kazkaza Cleansing Wipes 20 sheets
Made my face break out very bad! Doesn't clean off makeup well I don't recommend
Mekah C.
Mekah C.
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:37 a.m.
Review for: Too Cool For School Kazkaza Cleansing Wipes 20 sheets
This product is amazing I wasn't sure if I'd like it but when I got it I was so surprised .
Hillary W.
Hillary W.
Toronto, ON
Sept. 27, 2016, 2:01 a.m.
Review for: Too Cool For School Kazkaza Cleansing Wipes 20 sheets
I read up on reviews for this on the Sephora site and many people seemed to like it. I found it to be a reasonable price so I picked it up. Upon my first use, I really liked how the wipe felt very strong and had a lot of product on it, they do the job. However, I can't stand the scent, I think it smells like bug spray and it leaves a sticky feeling residue on the face while making it feel tingly. I really wanted to love these but unfortunately I won't be repurchasing them after I finish the pack.
Sukaina R.
Sukaina R.
June 22, 2017, 6:32 p.m.
Review for: Too Cool For School Kazkaza Cleansing Wipes 20 sheets
Effectively removes makeup. Doesn't make the skin dry or stretchy. Used it for the first time. Gentle in the skin. Cute packaging.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Del Rio, TX
Has anyone tried these wipes yet? If so have they helped at all with acne and does it clean your makeup off good? :) I'm looking to try a new wipe for my face but don't know where to start.