Too Cool For School Kazkaza Cleansing Wipes 20 sheets uploaded by Lupita S.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A pack of perfect, on-the-go makeup removing wipes that leave your skin clean and hydrated. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more…Kazkaza meaning 'let's take it' are portable, pre-moistened cleansing wipes that remove waterproof makeup and impurities, leaving no traces of makeup residue behind. A pack of 20 silky sheets are drenched in cleansing water that's infused with nutrient-rich carrot water. Beta-carotene, vitamin A, vitamin C, and other antioxidants in carrot water instantly replenish and rejuvenate skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Za is a gentle yet powerful cleansing collection from Too Cool For School. Za in Korean means either 'to sleep' or 'let's do it' when combined with other words. Each product name ends with "za," thus all Za product names in English loosely mean 'cleanse or use before bed!' highlighting the importance of cleansing in our daily life. see more...

• Has anyone tried these wipes yet? If so have they helped at all wit...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
B C.
B C.
I bought this on a whim while looking through the "mini" section at Sephora and I have to say this thing pleasantly surprised me. It smells like baby wipes so if you don't like that these might not be for you. They have this perfect balance between being too greasy and too dry. You don't feel like you're rubbing a rough cloth over your face but it also doesn't feel like your face will start dripping water either. It keeps my skin moisturized while getting rid of most of my makeup. I will say that it doesn't completely remove most of my eye makeup but I do also use mostly waterproof so don't expect any miracles. I've also used it at night without cleansing and moisturizing my skin afterwards, which I know is a big no-no, but I was also surprised to find that after several days of this my skin was still in good condition with no little whiteheads popping up and looking like I had a decent nights sleep. There's only 20 in a pack for $6 so I will dock one star if only because that's a little pricey for facial wipes of that size. It is however a great product and something that I will probably repurchase.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Vonore, TN
These got the job done, but I'd rather just wash my face. These wipes left a sticky residue on my face. I get that with most wipes though so I guess it just a personal thing. Not a bad product, just didn't work for me.
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
I absolutely love this product! It's works perfect for taking off my matte liquid lipsticks, and we all know how troubling they are. I bought this off the Sephora website, it was super affordable. Great quality
Gillian M.
Gillian M.
These wipes are dry and ineffective. I got these in a set of samples form Sephora, and really, these are not worth it. You're much better off getting the Neutrogena wipes or another drugstore brand that work much, much better. Save your money.
Mariela C.
Mariela C.
Love these!! They take the make up right off real nice and they don't burn you eyes! Plus this keeps my face moisturized and feeling clean! It's a gentle wipe as well! Packaging was great and simple! Would recommend to a friend!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
These have so many ingredients in them and they irritate my skin. Especially around the eye area. They smelled pretty strong. They are sold at Sephora on an end cap. Will not be repurchasing these again.
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
Paramount, CA
I like these travel sized cleansing wipes. They are perfect for carrying in your purse or glove compartment and did a great job of cleansing my face!
Theladyj S.
Theladyj S.
Yes I love this mask they make your skin feel so good and smooth. Ladies this is definitely a go to product when it comes to taking care of your skin
Ori O.
Ori O.
katy, TX
This is seriously very good, it removes 98% of your face and cleans it, apart it has something that makes you feel cool and smooth
Bruna T.
Bruna T.
O menino é o seguinte comando do técnico da minha vida e de um vídeo 📹 a sua vida em grupo e não é um dos maiores eventos de um total de vagas
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Roseville, CA
Has anyone tried these wipes yet? If so have they helped at all with acne and does it clean your makeup off good? :) I'm looking to try a new wipe for my face but don't know where to start.