too cool for school Kazkaza Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Lupita S.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Kazkaza—meaning ‘let‘s take it’—are portable, pre-moistened cleansing wipes that remove waterproof makeup and impurities, leaving no traces of makeup residue behind. A pack of 20 silky sheets are drenched in cleansing water that’s infused with nutrient-rich carrot water. Beta-carotene, vitamin A, vitamin C, and other antioxidants in carrot water instantly replenish and rejuvenate skin.

Ingredients :

Water, Butylene Glycol, PEG-7 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, PEG-15 Glyceryl Isostearate, Glycereth-26, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Sodium Benzoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Palmitate, Fragrance/Parfum, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Pyridoxine HCL, Isohexadecane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Water, PEG-40 Stearate, Cetearyl Methicone, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate.

• Has anyone tried these wipes yet? If so have they helped ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Roxann F.
There's a fun product to use! I suggested for everybody. It is very reasonably priced. Smells very very very good. It's just a plain all-around product and I really recommended to everybody.
Carolyn G.
I've tried numerous make up remover cloth brands, and this is BY FAR the BEST one I've ever tried. For a totally reasonable price, one cloth will remove pretty much all of your face make up. While I still recommend using an eye make up remover specifically geared toward eyes (for safety reasons, not because this cloth can't handle the task), I can honestly say that this is the Holy Grail of make up remover wipes. Lazy girls rejoice, this is the perfect product for us!
Nic D.
Gainesville, FL
TBH, I bought these because of the hilarious packaging - the skull with the running mascara and the "take care of it before it's gone" message is pretty bold. Isn't that what they want us all to be afraid of? Other than that, there wasn't much special about them. They removed what remained of my makeup after I did my oil cleanse, but I'll stick with the Pacifica coconut water wipes.
Johannah S.
They're perfect for the on-go with removing the stubborn layer of my makeup. These wipes are terrific! You can use both sides and they also don't sting.Overall for the price, these are great!
Gillian M.
Pawtucket, RI
These wipes are dry and ineffective. I got these in a set of samples form Sephora, and really, these are not worth it. You're much better off getting the Neutrogena wipes or another drugstore brand that work much, much better. Save your money.
B C.
I bought this on a whim while looking through the "mini" section at Sephora and I have to say this thing pleasantly surprised me. It smells like baby wipes so if you don't like that these might not be for you. They have this perfect balance between being too greasy and too dry. You don't feel like you're rubbing a rough cloth over your face but it also doesn't feel like your face will start dripping water either. It keeps my skin moisturized while getting rid of most of my makeup. I will say that it doesn't completely remove most of my eye makeup but I do also use mostly waterproof so don't expect any miracles. I've also used it at night without cleansing and moisturizing my skin afterwards, which I know is a big no-no, but I was also surprised to find that after several days of this my skin was still in good condition with no little whiteheads popping up and looking like I had a decent nights sleep. There's only 20 in a pack for $6 so I will dock one star if only because that's a little pricey for facial wipes of that size. It is however a great product and something that I will probably repurchase.
Mariela C.
Love these!! They take the make up right off real nice and they don't burn you eyes! Plus this keeps my face moisturized and feeling clean! It's a gentle wipe as well! Packaging was great and simple! Would recommend to a friend!
Jennifer W.
These have so many ingredients in them and they irritate my skin. Especially around the eye area. They smelled pretty strong. They are sold at Sephora on an end cap. Will not be repurchasing these again.
Kelsey S.
Maryville, TN
These got the job done, but I'd rather just wash my face. These wipes left a sticky residue on my face. I get that with most wipes though so I guess it just a personal thing. Not a bad product, just didn't work for me.
Heather H.
Toledo, OH
These wipes are terrific! I opened my pack weeks ago and every one I use is still fresh and works like the first one!! You can use both sides and they also don't sting even when removing eye makeup. Yet it DOES remove even your mascara! #kazkaza #makeupwipes #beautyreview #influenster
Rebecca H.
Roseville , CA
Has anyone tried these wipes yet? If so have they helped at all with acne and does it clean your makeup off good? :) I'm looking to try a new wipe for my face but don't know where to start.

back