BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

How To Use:1-2 times a week after cleansing the skin texture is trimmed with toner. After the appropriate amount of ease that absorb and washing up in the morning.

Sandra C.
Kissimmee, FL
I just love this mask. It always leaves my skin amazing. The price is sooooo worth it. Very easy direction and use for young teenagers or adults. It's an awesome product totally recommend this to all.
Faith G.
I loved this mask! It absorbed well enough that I didn't feel like it was going to gunk up my pillowcase, and left my face feeling soft, smooth and hydrated all the following day.
Tanya M.
Leesburg
I used this overnight and it did wonderfully, no transfer into my pillows or anything. I woke up and my face felt super soft and moisturized. Would totally recommend!
Sophie H.
Johns Creek
This smells amazing, and the thing inside is a super light pink. I thought it would be red but it wasn't. This helps me not break out and i love it so much
Carson M.
Great sleeping mask! Sleeping masks are my new thing for sure. I woke up feeling hydrated, fresh and moisturized. There was absolutely no transfer onto my pillows. I also did not break out in the morning which is an issue with some sleeping masks! All around great product.
Skylar T.
Battle Creek, MI
This helped with sleeping. I really enjoyed this product. Yes I met my expectations. I got it as a gift from one of my aunts in Grand Rapids. It is very effective! There could be some room for improvement only because every product that you try might work differently for everyone else so someone else would find something wrong with this product.
Tina S.
Richland, WA
Not an over night mask, but note of a sleepover with gals and wine night. Or even a long soak in the tub with a book kind of mask. I can't seem to find anymore and have been on the hint for another.
Neath s.
Apple Valley, MN
Okay so I’m guilty of being lazy at taking care of my skin but I want a flawless skin. So during my lazy day, I would just wash my face and put this on. I wake up with a very smooth and moisturizing face without feeling greasy.
Saniya F.
Atlanta
Not tryna be in that
Not tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this
Tell me how you choose
Can you feel why you're in this
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
And I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise and your sins
Just me and you
Light it up, on the run
Let's make love, tonight
Make it up, fall in love, tryBut you'll never be alone
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
Brooklyn D.
Florence
 I really like the packaging on this product along with the product itself. Smells really good work sufficiently and is priced right.  I plan on buying this again
Pheonex L.
Where can you buy this?
Amy M.
Merritt Is, FL
Is this cruelty free? Is it super tacky? I am vision my hair being stuck to my face in the morning and my pillowcase being destroyed.
Courtney P.
The influenster article compares this to a sheet mask -- does it really stay on all night? How well does it absorb into skin and does it leave residue in hair/on pillowcase/etc?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Es de buena calidad? La haz usado? cual es tu opinion sobre esta? Do you like it?

Amazon