too cool for school Fizzy Body Sculpting Mousse uploaded by Sep K.too cool for school Fizzy Body Sculpting Mousse uploaded by Sep K.too cool for school Fizzy Body Sculpting Mousse uploaded by Michelle G.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Fun and innovative body sculpting mousse tightens and sagging skin and reduces the look of cellulite. Sparking carbonated bubbles pop reminiscent of Pop Rock Candy instantly cools down your skin temperatures when in contact with skin, leaving skin soothed, refreshed, and energized, Also with it's grapefruit uplifting aromatic scent. SLIMITE™patent technology reduces the look of cellulite and swelling with ot's clinically proven treatment. Maté tea extract, a natural, cellulite-dissolving, caffeinated ingredient also helps with smoothing out cellulite for a firmer-looking skin. Circulation boosting ingredients, such as Amaranth Seed Oil, helps skin look smooth and toned. Clinical results from in-vivo test show visible difference of cellulite thickness between before and after the use of the product. Signs of cellulite were significantly reduced after 4 weeks and 8 weeks of continued use.

Butane, Propane, Aqua/water/eau, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopenta Siloxane, Ceramide Np, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, 1,2- Hexanediol, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Ulmus Davi Diana Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxy Ethylcellulose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract (Mate Tea Extract), Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Fructan, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Hydrogenated Lecithin

• Seems over hyped!! Like how can this product really work?...1 Answers
  • Does this make you look skinny1 Answers
  • I never tried it but would like to1 Answers
Sep K.
Too Cool For School Fizzy Body Sculpting Mousse is an interesting treatment to help the firming and tightening skin. This is formulated with Mate Tea Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Ceramide Np, Centella Asiatica Extract to decrease the appearance of cellulite and moisturize skin.

I have used this mousse for 2 weeks, I apply on pump of it on my arms and massage sparkling bubbles on my skin. this product absorbs into my skin well and is not at all sticky. The skin feels tighter quickly after application It also has a nice cooling effect which I really like it.

This product has light citrusy scent and doesn’t cause any redness or itching. I haven’t had it long enough to confirm the cellulite reduction claims, but I will continue to use Too Cool For School body mousse.
Michelle G.
I can't explain really why I like this so much lol I use it on my stomach and legs to see if it helps me since having my last kid. I have seen a tiny bit of improvement with my skin on my legs. It's bubbly and it's cooling. You shake it a bunch of before using and it's very foamy. I can't say that it's done anything for my stomach but that's most likely because I'm kinda chubby still😆 but I will continue to use it and see if I see any changes.
Mallory C.
Erie, PA
Claims: This fizzy, cooling mousse is meant to reduce the look of cellulite and puffiness to improve skin’s firmness. It contains Mate Tea Extract and SLIMLITE™️ to help tone and hydrate the skin.
🍋
I’m going to be completely honest and say I’ve only used this twice. I do not like this at all. Firstly, it’s extremely loud. I have plenty of mousse products but I’ve never had something so loud when the product comes out. Secondly, bursts of smoke expel out of the can upon pressing the button. It’s almost like when you put dry ice in water. It threw me off completely. It’s extremely cold upon application and you really do feel/hear it fizz. I don’t find it does anything for me upon initial application to keep using it. If anything the use is extremely off putting. It’s unpleasant to apply. It also has an extremely off putting citrus scent. My skin didn’t feel hydrated but a little sticky. It’s just not something I enjoyed using and for $28 I would rather go out and buy something else.
Brandy D.
While I love the experience and the scent of this lightweight lotion i haven’t found it to be firming or reducing cellulite. But it’s a fun and cooling experience! I would not purchase this in the future.
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
I have a little cellulite on the back of my legs . Does it make you skinny, no. It does leave your skin moisturized , smooth, and tight (in a good way) so I can see how that can help a little bit for smoothing trouble areas. It's different than I thought and was amused with it. Shake the can,pump into hand. It comes out cold , bubbly and sizzling/popping. When applied you can feel it 'popping' which I thought was unique and fun. It also smells refreshing with a lemon scent. I don't think it's a product I would buy but was fun while I used it
Grace G.
Gilbert, AZ
THIS IS SO AMAZING! It smells so nice and the texture is very creamy & bubbly at the same time! It's very gentle on my skin and I've had it forever! It's amazing! I would for sure buy this again.
Mango 🐹.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this out of curiosity. I enjoy the sizzling and fizzle sounds (reminds me of my childhood with pop rock candies). However , don't buy this because it won't help.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
Does this really work???
Have any of you ladies tried this product??? Does it smell good?
Uzma B.
Abu Dhabi , Abu Dhabi
How does this product work? Is it like a smoothing cellulite kinda product? Any one who has tried it please review
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
So is this a stomach smoothing product?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Is this really worth my money?
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,308 reviews
How does this work and do it really work ?
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
How does this work? Does it really work? Is it worth the price?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,246 reviews
Does this make you look skinny