too cool for school Egg Remedy Pack Shampoo

by Too Cool For School

This highly nourishing shampoo provides intensive hair restoring treatment using egg, protein, honey, botanical oils, and milk protein, all without harmful chemicals (sulfate, parabens, silicones), just like a traditional home remedy recipe for damaged hair (Just how your mama made it!). In just a single use, this will provide dramatic results, turning your damaged, dry, and brittle hair into soft, silky, and luxioursly glossed hair. This shampoo is injected with the maximum dose of protein (50,000ppm) which instantly repair damaged hair with nourishment and fundamentally help restore from root to end. Egg white and egg yolk extracts nourish and condition, and mineral-enriched honey softens and moisturizes hair. Evening primrose oil reduces fizz and repairs dry ends, while argan oil lightly coats with vitamin E to protect hair from dryness. Milk protein adds shine and hydrolyzed silk adds volume to damaged and dry hair.

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Lauramide DEA, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Cocamide MEA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Potassium Cocoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Panthenol, Betaine, , Albumen Extract, Polyquaternium-73, Disodium EDTA, Caramel, _ , 1,2-Hexanediol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Milk Protein/Prote_ine du lait

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of too cool for school Egg Remedy Pack Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Emily H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Brilliant Korean beauty product! I am definitely in love with this brand it’s unique and met my expectations for sure! I would buy this again this was the first time I used this product and I live for it!
Meghan R.
I knocked a star off for price, call me cheap I don’t care-it’s a little pricey for just a shampoo. I have bleached hair and I need all the hydration. Picked this up and gave it a shot, it’s great. I didn’t notice a smell, granted I shampooed early in the morning, so my sense might not have been awake yet. My hair felt soft and hydrated, full and after a blow dry smooth. I followed with a conditioning mask and I’m happy with the results.
Stephanie C.
Westfield, IN
I’m all about Korean skincare so when I saw they had hair care products, I knew I had to try it. It’s great for dry frizzy hair. It’s got a little bit of an odd smell but it works wonders so I can live with it. Overall, satisfied and don’t plan on stop using it any time soon!
Elissa P.
Greenville, SC
This shampoo is very moisturizing and smells really good! I think it’s probably best for those who need a little more shine and smoothness to their hair but for those with thinner, oily hair it should probably only be used a few times per week as it could weigh the hair down.
Yvonne M.
Roy, UT
This is a phenomenal product I don’t even need conditioner works super well leaves hair soft and so shiny I love it above any other shampoo I’ve tried I wash every other day and it keeps my hair and scalp so clean
Emily G.
Council Blfs, IA
Totally revamped my hair compared to before using it. My hair is softer and more manageable. I'm going to use it once or twice a week to balance out my hair. Its very moisturizing, it may not work well with thinner hair...it may be too heavy. However if you have normal to think hair, I think you'll love this as a semi treatment. With the hair pack I can see this being a hair rescue kit.
Javen J.
Elk Grove, CA
This shampoo isn’t good, I find that whenever I use it my hair gets frizzy and doesn’t smell like anything. This is only good for those with straight Her as it makes it sleek and shiny but that’s all that it offers.
Sarah A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is absolutely amazing! I use it 1x a week on damp hair, and let it soak in for about 30 minutes. After rinsing it leaves my hair so silky smooth and tangle free! It's also helped repair the longterm damage caused by having a perm, and I haven't even needed to trim any off! You wont regret your purchase, this stuff does wonders for your hair!
Andrea B.
Toronto
Absolutely love this product. I’ve been trying to grow my hair out and minimize the trims I get per year, and this saved me from having to get a trim. My hair looks so much healthier and shinier after only about 1 week of using it. I pair it with the conditioning treatment mask and my hair has never looked better! It’s a very thick viscous formula similar to the texture and smell of honey.

Looking for your answer?