Too Cool for School Egg Remedy Hair Pack 7 05 oz 200 g

by Too Cool For School

3-in-1 Step Salon Care Intensive Hair Repair Egg Hair Treatment Mask Providing Hydration + Nourishment + Protein for Damaged Hair

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Too Cool for School Egg Remedy Hair Pack 7 05 oz 200 g!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle  B.
Palmyra, NJ
Too Cool for School Egg Remedy Hair Pack 7 05 oz 200 g uploaded by Michelle  B.
I love this brand and it's a hard to find product. This hair mask smells just like marshmallows and vanilla. On top of that it makes your hair so soft and smooth.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Too Cool for School Egg Remedy Hair Pack 7 05 oz 200 g uploaded by Lucy H.
keeps hair hydrated and smooth. Smells good,Free of parabens, sulfates,My hair definitely needed some protein.Highly recommend for frizzy, dry hair.
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Too Cool for School Egg Remedy Hair Pack 7 05 oz 200 g uploaded by Kris L.
This is an okay hair repair product. It smells really nice and is not overpowering. When I apply it, it detangles and makes my hair feels soft. But after I rinse it off, my hair feels dry. It’s hard to recommend this one since it didn't work on my hair.
Yuliia S.
Abilene, TX
I love this hair pack! My hair is turning healthy and soft again ever since using this. Smells good and A little amount is all I need for each usage. Worth the money; highly recommend for frizzy, dry hair.
Emily G.
Knoxville, TN
1,074 reviews
Too Cool for School Egg Remedy Hair Pack 7 05 oz 200 g uploaded by Emily G.
Oh gosh I love this stuff! I’ve used it once a week for about a month and my hair is so soft and shiny. I will definitely keep buying this! I love that it’s a hair mask in a tube rather than a rub because it is much less messy for me! I highly recommend giving this a try if you have hair that has a tendency to dry out after blow drying or color treating it! This is my new go to hair mask, no doubt! This smells amazing too! #hairproducts #hairmask #skincare #beauty
Vijay S.
Bellevue
Ok so I’m a bit conflicted with this….it technically does soften your hair if you apply in the shower and you hair does become more manageable…..the issue is that it’s pure chemical. It has a strong chemically smell, so those sensitive to smells, please beware…and I don’t think long term this will do your hair any favors. Will not be repurchasing…
Amber S.
San Antonio
Made my hair feel very soft and smooth. I was worried it would smell weird since it has “egg” on the label but it actually smelled like regular conditioner.
Brooke B.
Prineville, OR
Absolutely love this product! I dye my hair blonde, so i try to take extra care of it in between salon visits. I use this weekly, and it keeps my hair very soft and smooth. For the quality of the product, the cost is very reasonable.
Liana N.
Amherst, MA
Purchased at: YesStyle
love this! it has helped with my severely damaged hair from dying it so much. I thought my hair was unsaveable but this has been really great! It smells really nice (NOT EGGY) and moisturizes without being greasy or overly oily.
Maegan M.
Chesapeake, VA
The best hair mask on the planet! A little goes a long way and it leaves your hair light but hydrated.

Looking for your answer?