Add a Photo

By TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL
#1533 in Facial Cleansers
A whipped egg white mousse cleanser infused with egg yolk extract that gently hydrates, purifies, and replenishes your skin. This creamy, meringue-like cleanser combines milk proteins, amino acids, and egg extracts to thoroughly cleanse your skin. Tiny particles are able to go deep into the skin, not only to dissolve oil and dead skin cells, but also to nourish for long-lasting smoothness and hydration. Egg white extract purifies, tightens, and brightens while egg yolk extract moisturizes. Your skin is left thoroughly clean, hydrated, and glowing. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates
Photo (1)
Jane Y.
Jane Y.
June 20, 2017, 11:16 p.m.
Review for: Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Soap Facial Cleanser 2.36 oz
This cleanser is a solid foam cleanser. It doesn't irritate my skin or break me out which is good, but it doesn't do much for my acne so I have to use another cleanser after this cleanser. However, for those with normal skin, it seems to be perfect as it won't dry you out, but it will leave your face feeling clean and soothed.
Minna L.
Minna L.
June 26, 2017, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Soap Facial Cleanser 2.36 oz
This cleanser is so nice! It's great for pores and lily skin. I'm combo but this doesn't dry my skin out at all but still helps with my sebum control. Packaging is very unique and cute. You can get this at Sephora or ulta
Amarie B.
Amarie B.
New Orleans
June 26, 2017, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Soap Facial Cleanser 2.36 oz
Fresh, Fluffy, Fun!! It's My Go-to Daily Cleanser To Get My Day Going! A Little Goes A Long Way, So The Price Is super Affordable. Cleans Without Stripping Away.
Christine G.
Christine G.
Everett, ON
April 29, 2017, 7:24 a.m.
Review for: Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Soap Facial Cleanser 2.36 oz
This is the first ever product that I've tried from Too Cool for School. I thought the addition of eggs to face care was weird but I was willing to try it. I now use it as my morning foam cleanser in my morning skin routine. I'm not crazy on the perfumed smell of it but it isn't super strong so I can overlook it for the benefits the product provides. It is so fluffy! It comes out of the cab fast though so you only need to press lightly on it, otherwise you will get too much. The size of an egg (pun fully intended) is about the right size for my face. It is so nice to rub the fluffy wash all over my face. It has the texture of shaving cream I would say. I tend to leave it resting for about 60 seconds on my face before I wash it off. It leaves my skin fresh and soft and it wakes me up so I can get ready for my day. I bought the small size to test it out from Sephora, and now I want to try other products in this line.
Viola C.
Viola C.
March 2, 2017, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Soap Facial Cleanser 2.36 oz
I love this foam cleanser. Mild soapy smell great for scrubbing off eye makeup. It doesn't make my skin dry at all and is gentle on skin.