Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Soap Facial Cleanser 2.36 oz uploaded by Viola C.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

A whipped egg white mousse cleanser infused with egg yolk extract that gently hydrates, purifies, and replenishes your skin. This creamy, meringue-like cleanser combines milk proteins, amino acids, and egg extracts to thoroughly cleanse your skin. Tiny particles are able to go deep into the skin, not only to dissolve oil and dead skin cells, but also to nourish for long-lasting smoothness and hydration. Egg white extract purifies, tightens, and brightens while egg yolk extract moisturizes. Your skin is left thoroughly clean, hydrated, and glowing. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Photo (1)
Buy on Sephora
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.
Elizabeth, NJ
Really fun to play with honestly, which is why this review is so high. It's made for a sensitive face, and that's about it. I use this as my second step makeup remover. It doesn't sting my eyes if I accidentally open them. It virtually has no smell, and you really get your money's worth having it be a foam and getting to control how much you need. Again, four stars because it doesn't really combat anything that I've noticed.
Jane Y.
Jane Y.
This cleanser is a solid foam cleanser. It doesn't irritate my skin or break me out which is good, but it doesn't do much for my acne so I have to use another cleanser after this cleanser. However, for those with normal skin, it seems to be perfect as it won't dry you out, but it will leave your face feeling clean and soothed.
Minna L.
Minna L.
This cleanser is so nice! It's great for pores and lily skin. I'm combo but this doesn't dry my skin out at all but still helps with my sebum control. Packaging is very unique and cute. You can get this at Sephora or ulta
Anna
Anna
I use this weekly. I use so much product it's ridiculous but I love the form texture that comes from this can it's like fluffy shaving cream but smells better. It makes my skin smell fresh and leaves it nice and silky if that makes any sense
Amarie B.
Amarie B.
New Orleans
Fresh, Fluffy, Fun!! It's My Go-to Daily Cleanser To Get My Day Going! A Little Goes A Long Way, So The Price Is super Affordable. Cleans Without Stripping Away.
Kali P.
Kali P.
King Salmon, AK
This soap was meh. It didn't do a very good job of removing makeup. It was more like shaving cream than a cleanser.
Kyra K.
Kyra K.
Snellville
I like this pretty much. It leaves my skin feelings really clean and soft and refreshed. Doesn't have a bad smell to it either.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Love for an easy cleansing face wash. A little goes a long way - it's lasted me months!
Christine G.
Christine G.
Everett, ON
This is the first ever product that I've tried from Too Cool for School. I thought the addition of eggs to face care was weird but I was willing to try it. I now use it as my morning foam cleanser in my morning skin routine. I'm not crazy on the perfumed smell of it but it isn't super strong so I can overlook it for the benefits the product provides. It is so fluffy! It comes out of the cab fast though so you only need to press lightly on it, otherwise you will get too much. The size of an egg (pun fully intended) is about the right size for my face. It is so nice to rub the fluffy wash all over my face. It has the texture of shaving cream I would say. I tend to leave it resting for about 60 seconds on my face before I wash it off. It leaves my skin fresh and soft and it wakes me up so I can get ready for my day. I bought the small size to test it out from Sephora, and now I want to try other products in this line.
Viola C.
Viola C.
I love this foam cleanser. Mild soapy smell great for scrubbing off eye makeup. It doesn't make my skin dry at all and is gentle on skin.