Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Soap Facial Cleanser 2.36 oz uploaded by Viola C.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

A whipped egg white mousse cleanser infused with egg yolk extract that gently hydrates, purifies, and replenishes your skin. This creamy, meringue-like cleanser combines milk proteins, amino acids, and egg extracts to thoroughly cleanse your skin. Tiny particles are able to go deep into the skin, not only to dissolve oil and dead skin cells, but also to nourish for long-lasting smoothness and hydration. Egg white extract purifies, tightens, and brightens while egg yolk extract moisturizes. Your skin is left thoroughly clean, hydrated, and glowing. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Mango 🐹.
Mango 🐹.
Jersey City, NJ
I love TCFS. It's my go-to brand for any skincare or makeup products because I know that I can trust my skin with TCFS. With that being said, I was not impressed with this facial cleanser. It's fun, it's different from other cleansers, and it's very gentle for sensitive skin type. When it comes to removing makeup, this will not do the job. Is it hydrating? Not really. I didn't do anything special neither did it broke me out or irritated---- I love the cleansing gel on the other hand.
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.
Elizabeth, NJ
Really fun to play with honestly, which is why this review is so high. It's made for a sensitive face, and that's about it. I use this as my second step makeup remover. It doesn't sting my eyes if I accidentally open them. It virtually has no smell, and you really get your money's worth having it be a foam and getting to control how much you need. Again, four stars because it doesn't really combat anything that I've noticed.
Jane Y.
Jane Y.
This cleanser is a solid foam cleanser. It doesn't irritate my skin or break me out which is good, but it doesn't do much for my acne so I have to use another cleanser after this cleanser. However, for those with normal skin, it seems to be perfect as it won't dry you out, but it will leave your face feeling clean and soothed.
Minna L.
Minna L.
This cleanser is so nice! It's great for pores and lily skin. I'm combo but this doesn't dry my skin out at all but still helps with my sebum control. Packaging is very unique and cute. You can get this at Sephora or ulta
Anna
Anna
I use this weekly. I use so much product it's ridiculous but I love the form texture that comes from this can it's like fluffy shaving cream but smells better. It makes my skin smell fresh and leaves it nice and silky if that makes any sense
Becca P.
Becca P.
Chattanooga, TN
This stuff is great. I was worried it would be too drying for my normal to dry skin but it was the opposite. I'm a sucker for any cool weird textures and this got me hooked from the get go.
Amarie B.
Amarie B.
New Orleans
Fresh, Fluffy, Fun!! It's My Go-to Daily Cleanser To Get My Day Going! A Little Goes A Long Way, So The Price Is super Affordable. Cleans Without Stripping Away.
Joseph A.
Joseph A.
Annapolis
Makes washing you're face fun! Gentle cleanser that removes makeup well. Better for a double cleanse or something quick in the AM
Kali P.
Kali P.
King Salmon, AK
This soap was meh. It didn't do a very good job of removing makeup. It was more like shaving cream than a cleanser.
Kyra K.
Kyra K.
Snellville, GA
I like this pretty much. It leaves my skin feelings really clean and soft and refreshed. Doesn't have a bad smell to it either.