Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Soap Facial Cleanser 2.36 oz uploaded by Viola C.

Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Soap Facial Cleanser 2.36 oz

A whipped egg white mousse cleanser infused with egg yolk extract that gently hydrates, purifies, and replenishes your skin. This creamy, meringue-like cleanser combines milk proteins, amino acids, and egg extracts to thoroughly cleanse your skin. Tiny particles are able to go deep into the skin, not only to dissolve oil and dead skin cells, but also to nourish for long-lasting smoothness and hydration. Egg white extract purifies, tightens, and brightens while egg yolk extract moisturizes. Your skin is left thoroughly clean, hydrated, and glowing. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
I just received this product in the mail about 2 weeks ago and I have to say that I absolutely love this cleanser. The product itself smells great and has the texture of meringue. The instructions say to use a dollop the size of an egg, but that is way too much in my opinion, I use some about the size of a half dollar and that seems to do the job just fine. I would definitely recommend this product to.anyine looking for a really good cleanser at a great price.
Holly N.
This is a very good gentle cleanser. It’s fun to use and great for sensitive skin. I would t say it’s a cleanser to use if you want to take off all your makeup. Maybe if you double cleansed this would take it off.
Jordan G.
Davie, FL
sit as a mask on your skin for a couple minutes if you have time (I usually use this time to brush my teeth), and rinse with cold water. Press a clean washcloth onto your skin to dry. Would buy again.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I did this cleanser very much. It seems to have clean my skin well but still remain gentle on my sensitive skin. I feel clean but not overly dried. I would recommend is to just about anyone looking for a basic cleanser.
Mango 🐹.
Jersey City, NJ
I love TCFS. It's my go-to brand for any skincare or makeup products because I know that I can trust my skin with TCFS. With that being said, I was not impressed with this facial cleanser. It's fun, it's different from other cleansers, and it's very gentle for sensitive skin type. When it comes to removing makeup, this will not do the job. Is it hydrating? Not really. I didn't do anything special neither did it broke me out or irritated---- I love the cleansing gel on the other hand.
Katelyn J.
Elizabeth, NJ
Really fun to play with honestly, which is why this review is so high. It's made for a sensitive face, and that's about it. I use this as my second step makeup remover. It doesn't sting my eyes if I accidentally open them. It virtually has no smell, and you really get your money's worth having it be a foam and getting to control how much you need. Again, four stars because it doesn't really combat anything that I've noticed.
Jane Y.
This cleanser is a solid foam cleanser. It doesn't irritate my skin or break me out which is good, but it doesn't do much for my acne so I have to use another cleanser after this cleanser. However, for those with normal skin, it seems to be perfect as it won't dry you out, but it will leave your face feeling clean and soothed.
Minna L.
This cleanser is so nice! It's great for pores and lily skin. I'm combo but this doesn't dry my skin out at all but still helps with my sebum control. Packaging is very unique and cute. You can get this at Sephora or ulta
I use this weekly. I use so much product it's ridiculous but I love the form texture that comes from this can it's like fluffy shaving cream but smells better. It makes my skin smell fresh and leaves it nice and silky if that makes any sense
Becca P.
Chattanooga, TN
This stuff is great. I was worried it would be too drying for my normal to dry skin but it was the opposite. I'm a sucker for any cool weird textures and this got me hooked from the get go.