BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

This whipped, meringue-like mousse facial mask enriched with egg white and egg yolk extracts instantly transforms rough, dull skin into a smooth, radiant complexion in as little as five minutes. Egg white extract purifies and brightens, while egg yolk extract leaves skin hydrated and silky smooth. This unique, frothy facial mask deeply moisturizes and enhances the use of other skin care products for beautifully luminous skin and makes the PERFECT quick fix mask to help makeup apply flawlessly.

Ingredients :

Water, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Lauryl Phosphate, Isopentane, Trehalose, Carbon Dioxide, Arginine, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Laureth-1 Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Egg Yolk Extract/Extrait De Jaune D'oeuf, Albumen Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ppg-3 Caprylyl Ether, Acrylates /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

Buy on ULTA*
  • "my favorite mask and for 20 dollars its totally worth it!! i have sensitive skin and its gentle on my skin and I can feel it working on my face getting rid of all the dirt and grit.. it leaves my face feeling smooth [product:too-cool-for-school-egg-mousse-pack-338-oz]" in 8 reviews
member-2ba9f303b
Feels so good on the skin. Feels like it tightens my pores on my oily skin. Love the texture, it's airy and fluffy. I'm drawn to these egg products. I will buy it again. My girls liked it too.
Indy B.
I love these products so much that I use them after ima shower in the morning and at night after my shower. They smell so good and make my fave so soft and sparkly😍🤩
Danielle  M.
Wellington, FL
First of all, I was hesitant to put EGG’s on my face! To begin with, that was freaking me out! But I decided, I wanted to see what the big deal was. To be honest, it didn’t do a whole lot of anything for my skin. When I washed off the “goo” from my face, it felt a little smoother, but not a difference that it is worth buying. I already have really good skin (because I am so religious in taking care of it). So I gave this 3 stars because it did make my skin feel a little smoother. But I would probably give it more like 2 stars.
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
I really like this product. When the canister dispenses the product is so very fluffy and soft. You get a large amount of product for the price. The scent is very soft and not overpowering. I use this on a clean and moist face. I dispense enough product to cover my face and I apply it in a circular massaging fashion. I keep doing this until all the bubbles have been popped. I then rinse with cold water. It reminds me of the diy egg white masks that people use to tighten pores. Love this.
Janine T.
Oakdale, NY
This foaming mask is so fun to use, my go to for a quick brightening treatment. It doesn't appear to be scented, which is great for sensitive skin. I use it about once a week and it always makes my skin look bright and luminous. I wasn't sure what to expect with a foam, but it makes application and removal very easy, less messy than a regular clay mask. The brand is Korean, but is available through a number of US stores (Sephora, Ulta, etc).
Katrina L.
Natchitoches
The quality of the product is great , which is why the product is a little pricey . My expectations weren’t that high , because I didn’t know what to expect . But it met my expectation , it left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated .
I think this product is very innovative. It's super foamy and has a pleasant scent. I think it's not as affective as a traditional mask or sheet mask. I will continue using it until I finish however, I would pass on this one if you have very sensitive skin or dislike fragrance. It does tinkle or have a slight burning sensation which, kinda bothered me.
Macy
Such an amazing product it has helped my skin glow!! I love how it smells and works with my skin!! Definitely a life changers
too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration
Syeda K.
Well I bought this product on my begginers k-beauty days and was amazed by the texture. I mean my skin feels smoothe after using it but I would never repurchase it since there are some better options available ok there. I maybe better for dry skin I have oily skin so really did not do much for my skin. On side note I had no reaction since I have sensitive skin.
Yanitza D.
I bought this at a Marshall's one time as I was going through their skincare shelf. I love Korean skincare mostly because they tend to be very minimalistic in scent and this was so exception. It was a foam cleanser, something I have never tried before. Nevertheless, it has worked well for me.
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
I have watched several reviews of this product and most of them complain about the sticky and tight feeling of the mask once the bubbles have popped. I was wondering, is it really that bad? I have been wanting to try this but was nervous about the tackiness once it's dry.
How often should i use this product if I'm actually using sheet masks twice a week and sleeping packs for the rest of the days? :)
Kayla T.
Ville Platte, LA
Would this be good for sensitive skin?
Shay E.
I wanted to try this products a few months ago, but I never purchased it because of the price. I still would love to try it out sometime so I need your help! Is this product worth the price? It looks fun and as a Graphic Designer I love the labeling. Anyway I hear the egg white is good for large pores. I found that other products I tired that claim to shrink pores never really works... has anyone ever had any success with that? Also how does this smell I'm very curious. I wouldn't think that this would have the most pleasant smell to it but I could be wrong.
Adeline W.
Fremont, CA
Is it moisturizing? How does it work on combination skin?

back