BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This whipped, meringue-like mousse facial mask enriched with egg white and egg yolk extracts instantly transforms rough, dull skin into a smooth, radiant complexion in as little as five minutes. Egg white extract purifies and brightens, while egg yolk extract leaves skin hydrated and silky smooth. This unique, frothy facial mask deeply moisturizes and enhances the use of other skin care products for beautifully luminous skin and makes the PERFECT quick fix mask to help makeup apply flawlessly.

Ingredients :

Water, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Lauryl Phosphate, Isopentane, Trehalose, Carbon Dioxide, Arginine, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Laureth-1 Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Egg Yolk Extract/Extrait De Jaune D'oeuf, Albumen Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ppg-3 Caprylyl Ether, Acrylates /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

too cool for school Egg Mousse Pack
  • "my favorite mask and for 20 dollars its totally worth it!! i have sensitive skin and its gentle on my skin and I can feel it working on my face getting rid of all the dirt and grit.. it leaves my face feeling smooth [product:too-cool-for-school-egg-mousse-pack-338-oz]" in 8 reviews
Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
This mask was so much fun! It’s a mousse which can get a little messy but so fun to do with especially with a friend. It cleared up my skin real nice and it lasted me a good while too! Love this brand.
Denise K.
Murfreesboro
This mask is so moisturizing! My skin feels really soft after use. It does dry quickly during application, but it rinses cleanly. This would work on any skin type as it is hydrating bout not oily.
Dina J.
LIVE AND BREATH FOR THIS OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! works so good on my dry skin and i love it! it did everything i thought it would and more. i use the egg mellow cream and that is the bomb. com. 100% recommend
Emily Z.
Austin
Too Cool For School has been one of my go to korean brands for a long time. This mousse pack feels so good on the skin and makes it feel so nourishing and moisturized even after washing it off.
Fab
This had a really pleasant scent, I feel like the can that I bought didn’t come with much product in it, I was able to use it like 6-7 times. I didn’t really notice any difference in my skin.
Kassandra A.
Great price, works great as a daily cleanser because of the foam consistency it’s not harsh at all and doesn’t over dry. I feel like it does tighten pores over time. Very minimal fragrance!
Liz D.
San Francisco, CA
Love this product, it has a pretty smell. I will buy more once I have finished the product. It definitely meet the expectation and effective in giving the hydration
Geraldine S.
Green Village, NJ
This is a fun product to use. I like how it felt against my skin and the smell of it. I would recommend this for someone who has skin that’s on the drier side because it is moisturizing.
Paula H.
This is a very unique way to apply a face mask. The foam tickles your face as it dries down & tightens up. Once you rinse it off, your skin is smooth and radiant.
Oanh N.
Cape Coral, FL
This product is amazing. It is a foam consistency, but thicker-like mousse. It has collagen infused, so it could clean deeply but not dry out the skin. Would buy it again and again
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
I have watched several reviews of this product and most of them complain about the sticky and tight feeling of the mask once the bubbles have popped. I was wondering, is it really that bad? I have been wanting to try this but was nervous about the tackiness once it's dry.
How often should i use this product if I'm actually using sheet masks twice a week and sleeping packs for the rest of the days? :)
Shay E.
I wanted to try this products a few months ago, but I never purchased it because of the price. I still would love to try it out sometime so I need your help! Is this product worth the price? It looks fun and as a Graphic Designer I love the labeling. Anyway I hear the egg white is good for large pores. I found that other products I tired that claim to shrink pores never really works... has anyone ever had any success with that? Also how does this smell I'm very curious. I wouldn't think that this would have the most pleasant smell to it but I could be wrong.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How effective is this at cleaning skin?
Adeline W.
Fremont, CA
Is it moisturizing? How does it work on combination skin?