BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This whipped, meringue-like mousse facial mask enriched with egg white and egg yolk extracts instantly transforms rough, dull skin into a smooth, radiant complexion in as little as five minutes. Egg white extract purifies and brightens, while egg yolk extract leaves skin hydrated and silky smooth. This unique, frothy facial mask deeply moisturizes and enhances the use of other skin care products for beautifully luminous skin and makes the PERFECT quick fix mask to help makeup apply flawlessly.

Ingredients :

Water, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Lauryl Phosphate, Isopentane, Trehalose, Carbon Dioxide, Arginine, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Laureth-1 Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Egg Yolk Extract/Extrait De Jaune D'oeuf, Albumen Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ppg-3 Caprylyl Ether, Acrylates /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

too cool for school Egg Mousse Pack
  • "my favorite mask and for 20 dollars its totally worth it!! i have sensitive skin and its gentle on my skin and I can feel it working on my face getting rid of all the dirt and grit.. it leaves my face feeling smooth [product:too-cool-for-school-egg-mousse-pack-338-oz]" in 8 reviews
sravanthi c.
Plano, TX
At first it felt like shaving cream, it is fun to apply, it dries out all foam in 5 min, after using mask I can feel my skin is tightened, pores are less visible, I already repurchased it, I use this mask regularly
Gini R.
Louisville, KY
Meh. I don't feel like this has any lasting effects on the skin. It was gentle. I would really only use this if you have an event where you want brightening. I purchased this once and likely won't replace it.
Brittany W.
Greensboro, NC
I love this stuff! I have been using it for a few years now and it makes my skin feel soft and clean. It’s definitely a unique product; I haven’t used anything like it and I love a unique product that has me coming back for more.
Ariana N.
This is one of my favorite products.
It’s extremely effective and such a great price point. It’s even extremely fun to put on. My pores shrank almost immediately and there was no signs of texture.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I feel like this mask is specifically for people who are maybe a little bit older. My face felt extremely tight after using this and that's not necessarily a bad thing but I wish I had read more reviews before trying it cuz I was a little freaked out
Julie L.
San Francisco , CA
Not sure how effective this mask is but I like to slap some on my face when I need to kill time in the shower doing a hair mask. Not planning on repurchasing but also not full of regrets buying it either.
Rachel L.
Louisville, KY
Even though this line seems like it is targeted towards highschoolers I actually enjoyed the egg products. They seem to soften my skin and make my pores much smaller but you have to use them on a regular basis to see noticeable results.
Raven A.
Baton Rouge
This product is so interesting and cool! It is very effective at what it says it will do. This was my first mask I tried from too cool for school and I will definitely be trying others as this met my expectations with the product.
Irma T.
San Pedro , CA
I love this mask goes on foamy,makes skin glow. Leaves skin hydrated. I would definitely purchase again. I use their too cool for school Egg Mousse Pack moisturizer after.
Monica B.
Prosperity, SC
I don’t know what this mask is suppose to do. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling soft like the sheet mask do. It’s too pricey and I won’t buy it again. I do like the packaging it could just use better ingredients.
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
I have watched several reviews of this product and most of them complain about the sticky and tight feeling of the mask once the bubbles have popped. I was wondering, is it really that bad? I have been wanting to try this but was nervous about the tackiness once it's dry.
How often should i use this product if I'm actually using sheet masks twice a week and sleeping packs for the rest of the days? :)
Shay E.
I wanted to try this products a few months ago, but I never purchased it because of the price. I still would love to try it out sometime so I need your help! Is this product worth the price? It looks fun and as a Graphic Designer I love the labeling. Anyway I hear the egg white is good for large pores. I found that other products I tired that claim to shrink pores never really works... has anyone ever had any success with that? Also how does this smell I'm very curious. I wouldn't think that this would have the most pleasant smell to it but I could be wrong.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How effective is this at cleaning skin?
Adeline W.
Fremont, CA
Is it moisturizing? How does it work on combination skin?