BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

A whipped foam facial mask made from egg white and egg yolk extracts that creates s smooth and radiant perfection in as little as five minutes. This whipped, meringue-like mousse facial mask enriched with egg white and egg yolk extracts instantly transforms rough, dull skin into a smooth, radiant complexion in as little as five minutes. Egg white extract purifies and brightens, while egg yolk extract leaves skin hydrated and silky smooth. This unique, frothy facial mask deeply moisturizes and enhances the use of other skincare products for beautifully luminous skin. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "my favorite mask and for 20 dollars its totally worth it!! i have sensitive skin and its gentle on my skin and I can feel it working on my face getting rid of all the dirt and grit.. it leaves my face feeling smooth [product:too-cool-for-school-egg-mousse-pack-338-oz]" in 8 reviews
Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
This mask was so much fun! It’s a mousse which can get a little messy but so fun to do with especially with a friend. It cleared up my skin real nice and it lasted me a good while too! Love this brand.
Geraldine S.
Green Village, NJ
This is a fun product to use. I like how it felt against my skin and the smell of it. I would recommend this for someone who has skin that’s on the drier side because it is moisturizing.
Paula N.
East Orange, NJ
Review for: KOREAN COSMETICS, too cool for school, Egg mousse Pack 100ml (soft whipped massage, warm-up pack)[001KR] more...
This is a very unique way to apply a face mask. The foam tickles your face as it dries down & tightens up. Once you rinse it off, your skin is smooth and radiant.
member-864fa
Did not like this that much. I purchased it from Marshall’s and felt that it had a strange smell. It is easy to apply and use, and having it as a mousse was a super smart packaging idea. Unfortunately it made my face sticky and I would not buy again
Oanh N.
Largo, FL
This product is amazing. It is a foam consistency, but thicker-like mousse. It has collagen infused, so it could clean deeply but not dry out the skin. Would buy it again and again
Kim C.
Review for: Egg Mousse Pack more...
This is an incredibly moisturizing product! It's just a little too time consuming to do everyday under all the other products in the morning. However it's so soft and fluffy when it touches your skin, definitely worth trying out!
Katelyn W.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Egg Mousse Pack more...
This product is an egg product but you’d think is was made with cinnamon super it smells so good. Super nice package very cute. Makes you skin feel great after first use.
Danielle  M.
Wellington, FL
Review for: Egg Mousse Pack more...
First of all, I was hesitant to put EGG’s on my face! To begin with, that was freaking me out! But I decided, I wanted to see what the big deal was. To be honest, it didn’t do a whole lot of anything for my skin. When I washed off the “goo” from my face, it felt a little smoother, but not a difference that it is worth buying. I already have really good skin (because I am so religious in taking care of it). So I gave this 3 stars because it did make my skin feel a little smoother. But I would probably give it more like 2 stars.
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Pack 3.38 oz more...
I really like this product. When the canister dispenses the product is so very fluffy and soft. You get a large amount of product for the price. The scent is very soft and not overpowering. I use this on a clean and moist face. I dispense enough product to cover my face and I apply it in a circular massaging fashion. I keep doing this until all the bubbles have been popped. I then rinse with cold water. It reminds me of the diy egg white masks that people use to tighten pores. Love this.
Yasmin L.
Review for: Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Pack 3.38 oz more...
I had never used a mousse moisturizer before I found this at a Too Cool For School pop-up shop. I had already paid and was leaving the store when I went to wash off the products I had tried on throughout the store at their sink and saw this when I was wiping my hands. I decided to try it out and it was so AMAZING I had get back in line and buy it. I have been using it on my whole body and I love that its absorbed immediately and it's not sticky. I don't have to let it soak in before getting dressed and it's perfect for my quick, always on-the-go lifestyle.
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
I have watched several reviews of this product and most of them complain about the sticky and tight feeling of the mask once the bubbles have popped. I was wondering, is it really that bad? I have been wanting to try this but was nervous about the tackiness once it's dry.
How often should i use this product if I'm actually using sheet masks twice a week and sleeping packs for the rest of the days? :)
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How effective is this at cleaning skin?
Shay E.
I wanted to try this products a few months ago, but I never purchased it because of the price. I still would love to try it out sometime so I need your help! Is this product worth the price? It looks fun and as a Graphic Designer I love the labeling. Anyway I hear the egg white is good for large pores. I found that other products I tired that claim to shrink pores never really works... has anyone ever had any success with that? Also how does this smell I'm very curious. I wouldn't think that this would have the most pleasant smell to it but I could be wrong.
Adeline W.
Fremont, CA
Is it moisturizing? How does it work on combination skin?