BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This whipped, meringue-like mousse facial mask enriched with egg white and egg yolk extracts instantly transforms rough, dull skin into a smooth, radiant complexion in as little as five minutes. Egg white extract purifies and brightens, while egg yolk extract leaves skin hydrated and silky smooth. This unique, frothy facial mask deeply moisturizes and enhances the use of other skin care products for beautifully luminous skin and makes the PERFECT quick fix mask to help makeup apply flawlessly.

Ingredients :

Water, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Lauryl Phosphate, Isopentane, Trehalose, Carbon Dioxide, Arginine, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Laureth-1 Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Egg Yolk Extract/Extrait De Jaune D'oeuf, Albumen Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ppg-3 Caprylyl Ether, Acrylates /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

too cool for school Egg Mousse Pack
  • "my favorite mask and for 20 dollars its totally worth it!! i have sensitive skin and its gentle on my skin and I can feel it working on my face getting rid of all the dirt and grit.. it leaves my face feeling smooth [product:too-cool-for-school-egg-mousse-pack-338-oz]" in 8 reviews
Jackie H.
Cedar Park
I love this face pack. It is easy to use. Just rub the foam all over your face. Wait 20 minutes. Wash it off. The foam is light and smells nice. It adds some fun to your masking experience. My skin is always left more moisturized, and it gives my skin a nice glow.
Tina N.
I bought this at my local Tjmaxx for about $10, for the price of it, there is so much product inside. The mousse pack is amazing, even though it was my first time using it, it lived up to its expectations.
Leslie G.
Los Angeles
I really wanted to love the product, but whenever I put it on my face, I get this tingly sensation that at least to me feels unpleasant, I will give it another couple chances before deciding to stop. I do feel my skin softer after use.
Ricah P.
Kingwood
It’s a good cleanser. I use it every night. It’s very gentle and good for everyday use. In my opinion, the price is just right. Most Korean skincare is in this price range. Would buy again and recommend.
Paula B.
Boca Raton, FL
I’ve loved everything from this brand. Totally enjoy my skin after using the collection and will continue to use this brand and many other Korean skincare brands in the future!
Sham A.
Palos Hills, IL
Gosh I cannot explain how much i loveeeee thisss egg mousse packkk 😍😍😍 I have seen a lot of people rave about this product, and when I had the chance I decided to give it a try. It gives dewy-ness and hydration to dry skin. Not only that but the price is amazing. The ingredients are pretty darn good for the skin too.
Angelica Renae D.
i love this product because it leaves my pores visibly smaller once the foam settles in. it leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and i love the tingling feeling it gives.
Miranda G.
I got this on an impulse buy and used it once and wasn’t to impressed. Then I read reviews and tried it again and I love it. The trick it to really work it in to your skin. I will spend 5-7 min applying it working it all over let it sit for about 10 till you can’t see it any more and them wipe it away.
Linda C.
Super interesting texture and took me awhile to get used to at first, but, afterwards I feel like it’s a great every day product for me to incorporate into my regimen.
JoJo P.
This stuff is amazing! I love Korean beauty products but this was next level. It feels amazing on your skin and having just got back from Korea this is a lot cheaper in the states and I was so happy it is much more affordable here. I'm hoping I'll be able to find some at Marshall's or TJ Maxx.
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
I have watched several reviews of this product and most of them complain about the sticky and tight feeling of the mask once the bubbles have popped. I was wondering, is it really that bad? I have been wanting to try this but was nervous about the tackiness once it's dry.
How often should i use this product if I'm actually using sheet masks twice a week and sleeping packs for the rest of the days? :)
Shay E.
I wanted to try this products a few months ago, but I never purchased it because of the price. I still would love to try it out sometime so I need your help! Is this product worth the price? It looks fun and as a Graphic Designer I love the labeling. Anyway I hear the egg white is good for large pores. I found that other products I tired that claim to shrink pores never really works... has anyone ever had any success with that? Also how does this smell I'm very curious. I wouldn't think that this would have the most pleasant smell to it but I could be wrong.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How effective is this at cleaning skin?
Adeline W.
Fremont, CA
Is it moisturizing? How does it work on combination skin?