BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

A whipped foam facial mask made from egg white and egg yolk extracts that creates s smooth and radiant perfection in as little as five minutes. This whipped, meringue-like mousse facial mask enriched with egg white and egg yolk extracts instantly transforms rough, dull skin into a smooth, radiant complexion in as little as five minutes. Egg white extract purifies and brightens, while egg yolk extract leaves skin hydrated and silky smooth. This unique, frothy facial mask deeply moisturizes and enhances the use of other skincare products for beautifully luminous skin. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "my favorite mask and for 20 dollars its totally worth it!! i have sensitive skin and its gentle on my skin and I can feel it working on my face getting rid of all the dirt and grit.. it leaves my face feeling smooth [product:too-cool-for-school-egg-mousse-pack-338-oz]" in 8 reviews
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
I go between this and the skinnfood brand. I love egg products to clean out my pores. This is great for all skin types. Again however I can never find it when I need it!! Definitely worth the money.
Athela Joy Z.
W Lafayette, IN
Leaves my skin really soft! I love how the foam sort of fizzes/pops away when you leave it on. Very simple to use and it's not drying at all wish is so important to me because I have pretty dry skin
Amanda H.
Columbia, MO
Review for: KOREAN COSMETICS, too cool for school, Egg mousse Pack 100ml (soft whipped massage, warm-up pack)[001KR] more...
This product left my skin felling super soft and smooth, it also has a great texture as you are applying it. My only concern about this product is that it comes out of the container so fast I fell like I am wasting more than I am using because a little goes a long way. This would be an amazing product if it stared out as a cream and changed into foam as it is applied.
Janet L.
NY
Review for: Egg Mousse Pack more...
Great product! Bought this for my mom and I and it’s very easy to use since it is a moussey texture. It’s not too drying, but not the most hydrating either. Still, I recommend it for others because of its fun texture.
Samantha R.
Philadelphia, PA
Not only is it fun to use but it makes my skin feel super clean, tightened and looks like it might even out my skin tone a little. The smell is a bit much but that’s the only complaint.
Monica B.
Prosperity, SC
Review for: Egg Mousse Pack more...
I don’t know what this mask is suppose to do. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling soft like the sheet mask do. It’s too pricey and I won’t buy it again. I do like the packaging it could just use better ingredients.
Sham A.
Palos Hills, IL
Review for: Egg Mousse Pack more...
Gosh I cannot explain how much i loveeeee thisss egg mousse packkk 😍😍😍 I have seen a lot of people rave about this product, and when I had the chance I decided to give it a try. It gives dewy-ness and hydration to dry skin. Not only that but the price is amazing. The ingredients are pretty darn good for the skin too.
Angelica Renae D.
i love this product because it leaves my pores visibly smaller once the foam settles in. it leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and i love the tingling feeling it gives.
Erica M.
Jeannette, PA
Review for: Egg Mousse Pack more...
Nice and moisturizing, doesn’t leave a sticky residue. It worked as id hoped leaving my skin soft and hydrated. I loved the mousse texture. I bought it on Sephora.com I would recommend trying it!
Linda C.
Super interesting texture and took me awhile to get used to at first, but, afterwards I feel like it’s a great every day product for me to incorporate into my regimen.
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
I have watched several reviews of this product and most of them complain about the sticky and tight feeling of the mask once the bubbles have popped. I was wondering, is it really that bad? I have been wanting to try this but was nervous about the tackiness once it's dry.
How often should i use this product if I'm actually using sheet masks twice a week and sleeping packs for the rest of the days? :)
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How effective is this at cleaning skin?
Shay E.
I wanted to try this products a few months ago, but I never purchased it because of the price. I still would love to try it out sometime so I need your help! Is this product worth the price? It looks fun and as a Graphic Designer I love the labeling. Anyway I hear the egg white is good for large pores. I found that other products I tired that claim to shrink pores never really works... has anyone ever had any success with that? Also how does this smell I'm very curious. I wouldn't think that this would have the most pleasant smell to it but I could be wrong.
Adeline W.
Fremont, CA
Is it moisturizing? How does it work on combination skin?