BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This whipped, meringue-like mousse facial mask enriched with egg white and egg yolk extracts instantly transforms rough, dull skin into a smooth, radiant complexion in as little as five minutes. Egg white extract purifies and brightens, while egg yolk extract leaves skin hydrated and silky smooth. This unique, frothy facial mask deeply moisturizes and enhances the use of other skin care products for beautifully luminous skin and makes the PERFECT quick fix mask to help makeup apply flawlessly.

Ingredients :

Water, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Lauryl Phosphate, Isopentane, Trehalose, Carbon Dioxide, Arginine, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Laureth-1 Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Egg Yolk Extract/Extrait De Jaune D'oeuf, Albumen Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ppg-3 Caprylyl Ether, Acrylates /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

too cool for school Egg Mousse Pack
  • "my favorite mask and for 20 dollars its totally worth it!! i have sensitive skin and its gentle on my skin and I can feel it working on my face getting rid of all the dirt and grit.. it leaves my face feeling smooth [product:too-cool-for-school-egg-mousse-pack-338-oz]" in 8 reviews
Elaina P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this for a little skin refresher on a night in- I got it in Korea, before it hit Sephora in the United States, and was super excited to see it here! I will continue to purchase this mask- it is fun and hydrating, and so easy to use. I definitely recommend it!
Cassandra C.
Streamwood, IL
Unfortunately, I am not a fan of this product. The bubbling is kind of trendy right now, but really tickles my face and makes me uncomfortable. I also don’t see any real results from this mask and it is kind of drying probably due to whatever makes it foam.
Roxanne H.
Louisville, KY
I like the nozzle, it's a clean way to get the mask out of the bottle and onto the face. The foam consistency is fun and it tingles. It's a short process, super simple, works like it is supposed to, and doesn't cost too much. I'll likely buy again
Jacob Q.
Los Angeles
I really like this product when my skin is feeling combination because it’s super balancing and makes my dry areas feel hydrated and my problem areas soothed and clean!
I like the packaging, it’s really playful, just don’t use too much at once!
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
I adore this niche brand and the delicious scent of everything they make! I love the texture of the mousse mask. It extracts impurities and leaves my skin feeling and looking luminous! Also, a very reasonable price, whixh is always a plus!
Esmeralda M.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a godsend, I've been meaning to restock on this baby, it is amazing for the skin no doubt. Warning, it dries your skin a little but with the help of a moisturizer right after, you'll be good to go. It's not harsh on the skin plus it does help clear up imperfections, I love this egg mask. Fast results can be seen when using it. The scent isn't overwhelming, a gentle clean smell and very much pleasant. I've been using this product since 2015.
Katherine R.
Too cool for school has some interesting products! This was my first purchase and I was kind of skeptical about it. I thought to myself “how is a foam mask going to do anything that benefits my skin?” Once I placed it on, I did have a little trouble evenly applying it (which isn’t that big of a deal). I can’t say I’m in love with it but once I removed the mask, my skin felt very clean, soft and healthy. I did notice that my pores looked minimized.
Sue L.
Houston
This only worked ok for me and the smell was really strong and overpowering. The texture was really thick and hydrating but I feel like it left an odd feel on my skin. The ingredients didn’t seem to sink into my skin. I think their other products are better.
Samantha N.
Statham, GA
I got this as a sample and I will definitely be purchasing the full size once I run out. This product is great for my dry skin and feels so moisturizing. It also feels like it locks in the moisture. It’s a great product
Taylor R.
This company is amazing! Anything you get from this company will make your skin feel smooth and supple! Love this company! All of their products smell and feel absolutely amazing in the skin! Must try these products!
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
I have watched several reviews of this product and most of them complain about the sticky and tight feeling of the mask once the bubbles have popped. I was wondering, is it really that bad? I have been wanting to try this but was nervous about the tackiness once it's dry.
How often should i use this product if I'm actually using sheet masks twice a week and sleeping packs for the rest of the days? :)
Shay E.
I wanted to try this products a few months ago, but I never purchased it because of the price. I still would love to try it out sometime so I need your help! Is this product worth the price? It looks fun and as a Graphic Designer I love the labeling. Anyway I hear the egg white is good for large pores. I found that other products I tired that claim to shrink pores never really works... has anyone ever had any success with that? Also how does this smell I'm very curious. I wouldn't think that this would have the most pleasant smell to it but I could be wrong.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How effective is this at cleaning skin?
Adeline W.
Fremont, CA
Is it moisturizing? How does it work on combination skin?