BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This whipped, meringue-like mousse facial mask enriched with egg white and egg yolk extracts instantly transforms rough, dull skin into a smooth, radiant complexion in as little as five minutes. Egg white extract purifies and brightens, while egg yolk extract leaves skin hydrated and silky smooth. This unique, frothy facial mask deeply moisturizes and enhances the use of other skin care products for beautifully luminous skin and makes the PERFECT quick fix mask to help makeup apply flawlessly.

Ingredients :

Water, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Lauryl Phosphate, Isopentane, Trehalose, Carbon Dioxide, Arginine, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Laureth-1 Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Egg Yolk Extract/Extrait De Jaune D'oeuf, Albumen Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ppg-3 Caprylyl Ether, Acrylates /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

too cool for school Egg Mousse Pack
  • "my favorite mask and for 20 dollars its totally worth it!! i have sensitive skin and its gentle on my skin and I can feel it working on my face getting rid of all the dirt and grit.. it leaves my face feeling smooth [product:too-cool-for-school-egg-mousse-pack-338-oz]" in 8 reviews
Desiree C.
Milwaukie, OR
The same consistency as shaving cream. It definitly hydrates and makes the skin feel soft. But other than that I dont see much difference in using it.
Samantha R.
Kentucky
The best product for sensitive skin. I honestly love KBeauty products because they’re so refreshing and light which is amazing for my sensitive skin.
Allison
I love the foam texture of this mask. I’ve added it to my weekly mask routine and notice a difference in my overall skin complexion and brightness.
Corben D.
Elgin, IL
It's a nice product, it smells good. It made my skin soft. But that's about it. I probably wouldn't recommend it to a friend or ever purchase it.
caitlin L.
Rock Hill
I love this stuff! It smells so good and it works great under makeup. It makes your skin so hydrated and smooth! I would definitely recommend it!
Lerin W.
Baton rouge, LA
The packaging is adorbz! I love the mousse texture. Fair price I'd say too! It really did clean my skin without being too harsh or overdrying me!
Andreah E.
Seattle
I really like the feel of this on the skin. It helped with nourishing the dry and oily parts of my skin. I will definitely pick this up again.
Kate D.
This was an ok mask. I didn't see any difference in my skin after using it. It feels very nice on though and I like how the foam quickly dries.
Aylin ☁.
I use this twice a week and it minimizes my pores! It also gives me a brightening effect. I would like for it to be a little more moisturizing.
Verena R.
Buena Park, CA
I love using this at the end of the day to remove my makeup. It’s so gentle to my skin and it feels so great. The packaging is so cute as well!
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
I have watched several reviews of this product and most of them complain about the sticky and tight feeling of the mask once the bubbles have popped. I was wondering, is it really that bad? I have been wanting to try this but was nervous about the tackiness once it's dry.
How often should i use this product if I'm actually using sheet masks twice a week and sleeping packs for the rest of the days? :)
Shay E.
I wanted to try this products a few months ago, but I never purchased it because of the price. I still would love to try it out sometime so I need your help! Is this product worth the price? It looks fun and as a Graphic Designer I love the labeling. Anyway I hear the egg white is good for large pores. I found that other products I tired that claim to shrink pores never really works... has anyone ever had any success with that? Also how does this smell I'm very curious. I wouldn't think that this would have the most pleasant smell to it but I could be wrong.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How effective is this at cleaning skin?
Adeline W.
Fremont, CA
Is it moisturizing? How does it work on combination skin?