BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

This whipped, meringue-like mousse facial mask enriched with egg white and egg yolk extracts instantly transforms rough, dull skin into a smooth, radiant complexion in as little as five minutes. Egg white extract purifies and brightens, while egg yolk extract leaves skin hydrated and silky smooth. This unique, frothy facial mask deeply moisturizes and enhances the use of other skin care products for beautifully luminous skin and makes the PERFECT quick fix mask to help makeup apply flawlessly.

Ingredients :

Water, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Lauryl Phosphate, Isopentane, Trehalose, Carbon Dioxide, Arginine, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Laureth-1 Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Egg Yolk Extract/Extrait De Jaune D'oeuf, Albumen Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ppg-3 Caprylyl Ether, Acrylates /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

Buy on Sephora*
  • "my favorite mask and for 20 dollars its totally worth it!! i have sensitive skin and its gentle on my skin and I can feel it working on my face getting rid of all the dirt and grit.. it leaves my face feeling smooth [product:too-cool-for-school-egg-mousse-pack-338-oz]" in 8 reviews
Aylin ☁.
I use this twice a week and it minimizes my pores! It also gives me a brightening effect. I would like for it to be a little more moisturizing.
Kate D.
This was an ok mask. I didn't see any difference in my skin after using it. It feels very nice on though and I like how the foam quickly dries.
Andreah E.
Seattle
I really like the feel of this on the skin. It helped with nourishing the dry and oily parts of my skin. I will definitely pick this up again.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I think it's a great product I really like but it does to my skin I think it's a great line and I also think that it's a great friend as well
Tina H.
I didn't notice any improvements when I used it for a month. The scent is quite nice though. I do recommend their masks that come in packs.
Lizzie W.
This is ok ... although you can make this into a very fun DIY project for much cheaper and it works the same and is really fun to make !!!
karen c.
San Jose
Awesome product. Its fun and easy to use. Smells great. It leaves your skin super soft and clean. I use it 3 times a week and I'm loving it
AlwaysAudry B.
Looove! Reasonable priced, great quality. Talk about a fresh face!! Left my skin feeling so smooth and soft! Will definitely buy again!!
Aralene B.
Daly City, CA
The product comes out like a shaving cream and overall super smooth to the touch! This line has become one of my favorites of the brand!
America P.
Brownsville, TX
This product was made for a purpose, and it gives results right away. Doesn't matter what type of skin you have. It will help you too.
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
I have watched several reviews of this product and most of them complain about the sticky and tight feeling of the mask once the bubbles have popped. I was wondering, is it really that bad? I have been wanting to try this but was nervous about the tackiness once it's dry.
How often should i use this product if I'm actually using sheet masks twice a week and sleeping packs for the rest of the days? :)
Kayla T.
Ville Platte, LA
Would this be good for sensitive skin?
Shay E.
I wanted to try this products a few months ago, but I never purchased it because of the price. I still would love to try it out sometime so I need your help! Is this product worth the price? It looks fun and as a Graphic Designer I love the labeling. Anyway I hear the egg white is good for large pores. I found that other products I tired that claim to shrink pores never really works... has anyone ever had any success with that? Also how does this smell I'm very curious. I wouldn't think that this would have the most pleasant smell to it but I could be wrong.
Adeline W.
Fremont, CA
Is it moisturizing? How does it work on combination skin?

back