BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This whipped, meringue-like mousse facial mask enriched with egg white and egg yolk extracts instantly transforms rough, dull skin into a smooth, radiant complexion in as little as five minutes. Egg white extract purifies and brightens, while egg yolk extract leaves skin hydrated and silky smooth. This unique, frothy facial mask deeply moisturizes and enhances the use of other skin care products for beautifully luminous skin and makes the PERFECT quick fix mask to help makeup apply flawlessly.

Ingredients :

Water, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Lauryl Phosphate, Isopentane, Trehalose, Carbon Dioxide, Arginine, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Laureth-1 Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Egg Yolk Extract/Extrait De Jaune D'oeuf, Albumen Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ppg-3 Caprylyl Ether, Acrylates /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

too cool for school Egg Mousse Pack
  • "my favorite mask and for 20 dollars its totally worth it!! i have sensitive skin and its gentle on my skin and I can feel it working on my face getting rid of all the dirt and grit.. it leaves my face feeling smooth [product:too-cool-for-school-egg-mousse-pack-338-oz]" in 8 reviews
laurell s.
Rockholds, KY
Deninatley a great invest! The packaging was great, and it exceeded my expectations! I would defiantly buy this again, for myself or as a gift. It was a little pricy, but it was very gentle not harsh at all. This is a great product overall. 10/10 recommend it!
Portia M.
By far my favorite face mask of all time, it’s fun to use, works beautifully, and did I mention is super fun! The bubbling/ foaming/ fizzing of it makes you want to use it again and again. I’ve already bought my second bottle and may soon need a third.
Angela C.
It is a fun product, but I really feel like it does absolutely nothing for me. Been using it every now and then, but haven't seen any results. It does tickle when the bubbles pop on your face, but that's the only unique thing about this product.
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
I love this cleanser and it's such a great price! I am a huge fan of Korean skincare and this brand is great. Cleanser makes my skin feel super clean without feeling tight and dry. I use it with my clarisonic and it does a great job of taking off my makeup.
Conetha R.
Sonora, CA
I'm in love! I just hopped on the Korean beauty train and bought a few Too Cool for School products. This egg mask is a soft foam. It does tickle when I put it on, but I like the feeling. It has a great smell and leaves my skin feeling so nice.
Macy
Such an amazing product it has helped my skin glow!! I love how it smells and works with my skin!! Definitely a life changers
too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration
Sera C.
Obsessed. This mask is great- the foam can tickle but once you get past that and let it sit a clear film will cover your face and the foam will disappear- then you can wash it off. Leaves my skin feeling supple and plump.
Erika G.
Purchased this on Amazon a while back! I really liked it! definitely feel the firmness in my skin right away and it also left it really smooth. It lasts a while since you only need to use it a couple times a week. But I would recommend and keep buying.
Danne H.
I was really hoping to love this since I love the too cool for school egg body butter. However It didn't do anything to my face except burn my cheeks and dry my skin out.
aggie l.
Glendale, NY
Love!! I bought this mask because I heard so many good opinions about how great it is, and its true! The mask is easy to work with, the foam is great to apply and it leaves you skin very moisturized and nice looking.
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
I have watched several reviews of this product and most of them complain about the sticky and tight feeling of the mask once the bubbles have popped. I was wondering, is it really that bad? I have been wanting to try this but was nervous about the tackiness once it's dry.
How often should i use this product if I'm actually using sheet masks twice a week and sleeping packs for the rest of the days? :)
Shay E.
I wanted to try this products a few months ago, but I never purchased it because of the price. I still would love to try it out sometime so I need your help! Is this product worth the price? It looks fun and as a Graphic Designer I love the labeling. Anyway I hear the egg white is good for large pores. I found that other products I tired that claim to shrink pores never really works... has anyone ever had any success with that? Also how does this smell I'm very curious. I wouldn't think that this would have the most pleasant smell to it but I could be wrong.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How effective is this at cleaning skin?
Adeline W.
Fremont, CA
Is it moisturizing? How does it work on combination skin?