BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

This whipped, meringue-like mousse facial mask enriched with egg white and egg yolk extracts instantly transforms rough, dull skin into a smooth, radiant complexion in as little as five minutes. Egg white extract purifies and brightens, while egg yolk extract leaves skin hydrated and silky smooth. This unique, frothy facial mask deeply moisturizes and enhances the use of other skin care products for beautifully luminous skin and makes the PERFECT quick fix mask to help makeup apply flawlessly.

Ingredients :

Water, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Lauryl Phosphate, Isopentane, Trehalose, Carbon Dioxide, Arginine, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Laureth-1 Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Egg Yolk Extract/Extrait De Jaune D'oeuf, Albumen Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ppg-3 Caprylyl Ether, Acrylates /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

Buy on Sephora*
  • "my favorite mask and for 20 dollars its totally worth it!! i have sensitive skin and its gentle on my skin and I can feel it working on my face getting rid of all the dirt and grit.. it leaves my face feeling smooth [product:too-cool-for-school-egg-mousse-pack-338-oz]" in 8 reviews
Yasmin L.
I had never used a mousse moisturizer before I found this at a Too Cool For School pop-up shop. I had already paid and was leaving the store when I went to wash off the products I had tried on throughout the store at their sink and saw this when I was wiping my hands. I decided to try it out and it was so AMAZING I had get back in line and buy it. I have been using it on my whole body and I love that its absorbed immediately and it's not sticky. I don't have to let it soak in before getting dressed and it's perfect for my quick, always on-the-go lifestyle.
Eunnah S.
I don't use this product too often but it's definitely something fun and unusual to try out. I love bringing this on girls trips or to slumber parties/sleepovers. It's super fun. I don't think it's too effective based on how my skin doesn't feel like AMAZING after I use it. It feels a bit cleaner, maybe a little more moisturized. It's nothing to rave about but it is something to try out.
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
I bought this at Sephora because I felt that it would be cheaper than constantly buying sheet masks and I LOVE the consistency of it. It's a mousse feel, and it glides on my face so well. It keeps my face soft and supple. It feels a little tingly when you put it on and wait for the bubbles to pop, but I love it!
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product for anyone. I use it almost daily and always see great results. For anyone looking to try something new, look no further! This is the product you need! Go get some and try it out! It’s always worth the risk
Toriah B.
Montana
I bought this from a Korean site a few months back. I love using masks and this was a fun one to use. I don't think it really helped a lot but had a little difference. I still use it sometimes as its a decent mask.
Danica L.
I bought this because the packaging was cute and I wanted to try a mask. When I pumped it out it was foamy. I had so much fun with this on my face. But I felt like it didn't really do much for my skin.
Crystal R.
Bronx
I tried this a few weeks ago when I saw this on display at Sephora. It has a great price point and decided to give it a try. I fell in love! It made my skin feel clean, hydrated and super soft. Great tingly feeling and easy to use.
Angela C.
It is a fun product, but I really feel like it does absolutely nothing for me. Been using it every now and then, but haven't seen any results. It does tickle when the bubbles pop on your face, but that's the only unique thing about this product.
Conetha R.
SONORA, CA
I'm in love! I just hopped on the Korean beauty train and bought a few Too Cool for School products. This egg mask is a soft foam. It does tickle when I put it on, but I like the feeling. It has a great smell and leaves my skin feeling so nice.
Sera C.
Obsessed. This mask is great- the foam can tickle but once you get past that and let it sit a clear film will cover your face and the foam will disappear- then you can wash it off. Leaves my skin feeling supple and plump.
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
I have watched several reviews of this product and most of them complain about the sticky and tight feeling of the mask once the bubbles have popped. I was wondering, is it really that bad? I have been wanting to try this but was nervous about the tackiness once it's dry.
How often should i use this product if I'm actually using sheet masks twice a week and sleeping packs for the rest of the days? :)
Kayla T.
Ville Platte, LA
Would this be good for sensitive skin?
Shay E.
I wanted to try this products a few months ago, but I never purchased it because of the price. I still would love to try it out sometime so I need your help! Is this product worth the price? It looks fun and as a Graphic Designer I love the labeling. Anyway I hear the egg white is good for large pores. I found that other products I tired that claim to shrink pores never really works... has anyone ever had any success with that? Also how does this smell I'm very curious. I wouldn't think that this would have the most pleasant smell to it but I could be wrong.
Adeline W.
Fremont, CA
Is it moisturizing? How does it work on combination skin?

back