BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

A whipped foam facial mask made from egg white and egg yolk extracts that creates s smooth and radiant perfection in as little as five minutes. This whipped, meringue-like mousse facial mask enriched with egg white and egg yolk extracts instantly transforms rough, dull skin into a smooth, radiant complexion in as little as five minutes. Egg white extract purifies and brightens, while egg yolk extract leaves skin hydrated and silky smooth. This unique, frothy facial mask deeply moisturizes and enhances the use of other skincare products for beautifully luminous skin. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "my favorite mask and for 20 dollars its totally worth it!! i have sensitive skin and its gentle on my skin and I can feel it working on my face getting rid of all the dirt and grit.. it leaves my face feeling smooth [product:too-cool-for-school-egg-mousse-pack-338-oz]" in 8 reviews
John C.
One of my favorite skin care products.I highly recommend this product. It is a must try if you use skin products. You must get this.
Alejandra I.
seaside
Review for: Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Pack 3.38 oz more...
I love this product because it's gentle enough for my sensitive skin and it does a great job cleansing the first layer of my skin!
thy n.
Goose Creek, SC
Review for: KOREAN COSMETICS, too cool for school, Egg mousse Pack 100ml (soft whipped massage, warm-up pack)[001KR] more...
It's really nice because it does tighten the skin. And it doesn't take more than a couple minutes to use, so perfect for mornings.
Sasha D.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Recieved this as a sample from sephora. I love korean profucts and I loved this for my pores! I love the packaging it is very cute!
Alex S.
A little sticky but very hydrating. The packaging is cute too. A single tube of this lasts a long time as it comes out as a mousse.
Ashley B.
Smithfield
Review for: Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Pack 3.38 oz more...
I. Love tony Molly and anything for my pores yet again but with this one as well I wasn’t able to use it enough to know for sure
Tessica J.
Pearl
Review for: Egg Mousse Pack more...
I love this mask, however the creamier version worked better for my skin. Would definitely recommend to a combination type skin.
never b.
Review for: Egg Mousse Pack more...
I wanted this to be more for a face cleanser but now I just use it as a shaving cream ! Still a good way to utilize the product.
Tiffany A.
Saint Robert
I have tried this before I still own the product, I think you can really see improvements with it and its really fun to use.
Janine F.
Dacula, GA
The. Best. Product. Ever.

Give me ALL of the TCFS line, please and thank you. Oh-it also leaves your makeup looking flawless.
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
I have watched several reviews of this product and most of them complain about the sticky and tight feeling of the mask once the bubbles have popped. I was wondering, is it really that bad? I have been wanting to try this but was nervous about the tackiness once it's dry.
How often should i use this product if I'm actually using sheet masks twice a week and sleeping packs for the rest of the days? :)
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How effective is this at cleaning skin?
Shay E.
I wanted to try this products a few months ago, but I never purchased it because of the price. I still would love to try it out sometime so I need your help! Is this product worth the price? It looks fun and as a Graphic Designer I love the labeling. Anyway I hear the egg white is good for large pores. I found that other products I tired that claim to shrink pores never really works... has anyone ever had any success with that? Also how does this smell I'm very curious. I wouldn't think that this would have the most pleasant smell to it but I could be wrong.
Adeline W.
Fremont, CA
Is it moisturizing? How does it work on combination skin?