BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

A whipped foam facial mask made from egg white and egg yolk extracts that creates s smooth and radiant perfection in as little as five minutes. This whipped, meringue-like mousse facial mask enriched with egg white and egg yolk extracts instantly transforms rough, dull skin into a smooth, radiant complexion in as little as five minutes. Egg white extract purifies and brightens, while egg yolk extract leaves skin hydrated and silky smooth. This unique, frothy facial mask deeply moisturizes and enhances the use of other skincare products for beautifully luminous skin. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "my favorite mask and for 20 dollars its totally worth it!! i have sensitive skin and its gentle on my skin and I can feel it working on my face getting rid of all the dirt and grit.. it leaves my face feeling smooth [product:too-cool-for-school-egg-mousse-pack-338-oz]" in 8 reviews
AlwaysAudry B.
Looove! Reasonable priced, great quality. Talk about a fresh face!! Left my skin feeling so smooth and soft! Will definitely buy again!!
Aralene B.
Daly City, CA
Review for: Egg Mousse Pack more...
The product comes out like a shaving cream and overall super smooth to the touch! This line has become one of my favorites of the brand!
Whitney A.
Monterey Park, CA
Review for: KOREAN COSMETICS, too cool for school, Egg mousse Pack 100ml (soft whipped massage, warm-up pack)[001KR] more...
Product smells yummy but felt like it didn’t do much. Was disappointed and wanted to get my money back when I purchased in sephora. ):
Jeri L.
Farmingdale
Review for: Egg Mousse Pack more...
Really good product but not that great for my oily skin. Received this as a sample from Birchbox. Doesn’t absorb great to me
Krista P.
Fayetteville
I really like this product and it smells very good I’d recommend it to anyone looking for something different to clean their face with
natali o.
Review for: Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Pack 3.38 oz more...
I love this it really good for all types of skin. It also smooth your skin and it protected it is great and shine your skin like a pro.
America P.
Brownsville, TX
This product was made for a purpose, and it gives results right away. Doesn't matter what type of skin you have. It will help you too.
Venus A.
West New York, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I use the moisturizer for this ( I couldn't see on the list) that was amazing. Very light weight not greasy great feeling after use.
John C.
One of my favorite skin care products.I highly recommend this product. It is a must try if you use skin products. You must get this.
Serena K.
Review for: Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Pack 3.38 oz more...
It's a nice fun feeling to use. But I don't think there are any particular benefits. It's more for entertainment than anything else.
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
I have watched several reviews of this product and most of them complain about the sticky and tight feeling of the mask once the bubbles have popped. I was wondering, is it really that bad? I have been wanting to try this but was nervous about the tackiness once it's dry.
How often should i use this product if I'm actually using sheet masks twice a week and sleeping packs for the rest of the days? :)
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How effective is this at cleaning skin?
Shay E.
I wanted to try this products a few months ago, but I never purchased it because of the price. I still would love to try it out sometime so I need your help! Is this product worth the price? It looks fun and as a Graphic Designer I love the labeling. Anyway I hear the egg white is good for large pores. I found that other products I tired that claim to shrink pores never really works... has anyone ever had any success with that? Also how does this smell I'm very curious. I wouldn't think that this would have the most pleasant smell to it but I could be wrong.
Adeline W.
Fremont, CA
Is it moisturizing? How does it work on combination skin?