BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This whipped, meringue-like mousse facial mask enriched with egg white and egg yolk extracts instantly transforms rough, dull skin into a smooth, radiant complexion in as little as five minutes. Egg white extract purifies and brightens, while egg yolk extract leaves skin hydrated and silky smooth. This unique, frothy facial mask deeply moisturizes and enhances the use of other skin care products for beautifully luminous skin and makes the PERFECT quick fix mask to help makeup apply flawlessly.

Ingredients :

Water, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Lauryl Phosphate, Isopentane, Trehalose, Carbon Dioxide, Arginine, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Laureth-1 Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Egg Yolk Extract/Extrait De Jaune D'oeuf, Albumen Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ppg-3 Caprylyl Ether, Acrylates /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

too cool for school Egg Mousse Pack
  • "my favorite mask and for 20 dollars its totally worth it!! i have sensitive skin and its gentle on my skin and I can feel it working on my face getting rid of all the dirt and grit.. it leaves my face feeling smooth [product:too-cool-for-school-egg-mousse-pack-338-oz]" in 8 reviews
Danny j.
greensboro
So pretty & easy to use!! Literally one of the best products I have ever used. Highly recommend!! It leave my skin feeling so smooth, & I will continue to buy! Couldn’t be happier with my results.
Tiffany L.
Houston
I really liked how this product tightened my pores about I first used this. It’s not as expensive as other products out there but still gets the job done. I saw this product online but didn’t actually buy it until I saw it at Sephora. I purchased the kit during the holidays and tried out their products.
Abbey H.
Aberdeen
It sounds disgusting, trust me, I know. Why would I put EGGS on my face as a cleanser???? But it's so amazing and gentle and the foam is awesome too, really gives it the light feel. Would recommend especially to those who like simplistic/easy skin care
Judy C.
Canoga Park, CA
I am always on the go and I don’t have time for mask all the time this was quick and easy for me to use since it only needs five minute off the mask. It is bubbly and can get messy however the foam will turn clear after the five minute is up. Super easy to use
Viky P.
Love using this after i wash my face before i start my makeup application. it leaves my skin nice and tight so my pores are less visible resulting in flawless makeup. Only need to have it on 5-10 min then rinse or wipe off with a damp towel.
Connie P.
Fredericksburg
Too cool for school is an amazing brand. This product I absolutely LOVE it. I’ve used it and recommend it to many of my clients and friends. Honestly it leaves your skin smooth, plum, hydrated, and soft! I will always use this magic in a bottle.
Ksenia A.
At first I thought this store do would make me break out because of the smell. It just smells so artificial. But I’m the end, it’s surprisingly moisturizing and sensitive skin friendly. I recommend this line for someone in their late teens/early 20’s however, because the anti aging ingredients aren’t just there.
haley g.
arlington
This was a really good product the only thing that I would say is it really was a lot more fluffy that I thought it would be even though it is a moose it was really like hard to spread out around my face I did like it though quite a bit
Michelle Y.
I got this product when I was visiting Korea and love it! After using this product, I notice my skin is much more brighter and my pores seem to be tighter. Make sure to add in moisture afterwards because your skin can feel a bit tight
Amanda R.
Brooklyn
I love this mask! I use it when I don't have time to do a full on mask for 20/30 mins. This one is quick and leaves my skin feeling glowy, and brand new. The foam is kind of messy but it's no big deal, just have to wipe your hands off after application.
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
I have watched several reviews of this product and most of them complain about the sticky and tight feeling of the mask once the bubbles have popped. I was wondering, is it really that bad? I have been wanting to try this but was nervous about the tackiness once it's dry.
How often should i use this product if I'm actually using sheet masks twice a week and sleeping packs for the rest of the days? :)
Shay E.
I wanted to try this products a few months ago, but I never purchased it because of the price. I still would love to try it out sometime so I need your help! Is this product worth the price? It looks fun and as a Graphic Designer I love the labeling. Anyway I hear the egg white is good for large pores. I found that other products I tired that claim to shrink pores never really works... has anyone ever had any success with that? Also how does this smell I'm very curious. I wouldn't think that this would have the most pleasant smell to it but I could be wrong.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How effective is this at cleaning skin?
Adeline W.
Fremont, CA
Is it moisturizing? How does it work on combination skin?