too cool for school Egg Mousse Pack

by Too Cool For School

This whipped, meringue-like mousse facial mask enriched with egg white and egg yolk extracts instantly transforms rough, dull skin into a smooth, radiant complexion in as little as five minutes. Egg white extract purifies and brightens, while egg yolk extract leaves skin hydrated and silky smooth. This unique, frothy facial mask deeply moisturizes and enhances the use of other skin care products for beautifully luminous skin and makes the PERFECT quick fix mask to help makeup apply flawlessly.

Ingredients :

Water, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Lauryl Phosphate, Isopentane, Trehalose, Carbon Dioxide, Arginine, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Laureth-1 Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Egg Yolk Extract/Extrait De Jaune D'oeuf, Albumen Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ppg-3 Caprylyl Ether, Acrylates /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

for what kind of skin type is this [product:too-cool-for-school-egg-mousse-pack]??
How effective has this masque been in your experience ?
Start your review of too cool for school Egg Mousse Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
my favorite mask and for 20 dollars its totally worth it!! i have sensitive skin and its gentle on my skin and I can feel it working on my face getting rid of all the dirt and grit.. it leaves my face feeling smooth [product:too-cool-for-school-egg-mousse-pack-338-oz]in reviews
Aarte A.
This is such a great product! It leaves your skin feeling smooth and squeaky clean. My skin looked brighter and healthier and I noticed that my pores looked smaller and less noticeable. This mousse is very gentle on the skin and I would totally buy this again!
Viky P.
Love using this after i wash my face before i start my makeup application. it leaves my skin nice and tight so my pores are less visible resulting in flawless makeup. Only need to have it on 5-10 min then rinse or wipe off with a damp towel.
PJ H.
Santa Cruz, CA
I use this for about once or twice a week. I love how it makes my skin feel so smooth! It also smells really nice! I like to massage it onto my face until the foam disappears. I love how hydrating my skin feels afterwards. Totally recommend :)
Tatiana S.
McAllen
Love this product! It’s so light, yet so effective! Leaves my skin so smooth and hydrated!
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
too cool for school Egg Mousse Pack uploaded by Sabrina F.
I love how radiant this leaves my skin after I take it off. It smells sooo good and I love how easy it is to use
Winnie F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t think this really does anything for my skin. I notice a little bit of hydration but ultimately close to no difference. It is a very fun product because it’s a mousse and I love the bubbling while I have this mask on. It does take a long time for the foam to disappear.
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,126 reviews
This was a fun product I found In ktown when I lived in Los Angeles. Now it’s everywhere. It softened my skin and was pretty fun, but not one of my go to products. There are so many better products from this line.
Marina R.
Kew Gardens, NY
This product doesn't do a single thing for my skin! I think once I kept it on a little longer then I should have simply because I wanted to see some kind of result and all it did was dry me out and turn my cheeks red! I would not recommend this product. It does feel nice at first though!
Stephanie T.
Fond Du Lac, WI
The whole foam aspect is really unique. It tingles on your face as it settles, and feels like it's cleaning out your pores. Other than the tingles it didnt really do much for my skin however. Sort of just seemed like I put nothing on. I like some of their other egg masks better.
Cassandra C.
Streamwood, IL
Unfortunately, I am not a fan of this product. The bubbling is kind of trendy right now, but really tickles my face and makes me uncomfortable. I also don’t see any real results from this mask and it is kind of drying probably due to whatever makes it foam.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
TaKo T.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Ishmeet L. il y a un an
I have dry skin & it works for me fine. I don't use it very often though.
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
il y a 2 ans
Nadine D. il y a 2 ans
I don’t want it to hurt my skin