BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This whipped, meringue-like mousse facial mask enriched with egg white and egg yolk extracts instantly transforms rough, dull skin into a smooth, radiant complexion in as little as five minutes. Egg white extract purifies and brightens, while egg yolk extract leaves skin hydrated and silky smooth. This unique, frothy facial mask deeply moisturizes and enhances the use of other skin care products for beautifully luminous skin and makes the PERFECT quick fix mask to help makeup apply flawlessly.

Ingredients :

Water, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Lauryl Phosphate, Isopentane, Trehalose, Carbon Dioxide, Arginine, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Laureth-1 Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Egg Yolk Extract/Extrait De Jaune D'oeuf, Albumen Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ppg-3 Caprylyl Ether, Acrylates /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

Buy on Sephora*
  • "my favorite mask and for 20 dollars its totally worth it!! i have sensitive skin and its gentle on my skin and I can feel it working on my face getting rid of all the dirt and grit.. it leaves my face feeling smooth [product:too-cool-for-school-egg-mousse-pack-338-oz]" in 8 reviews
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I found this gem at Marshall’s for $7.99 and I just had to have it I had never used to cool for school before but it was one of the first Korean skin care brands I ever heard of and have always wanted to try something. This mask is so different and unique it is like shaving cream when it comes out of the container and it feels amazing you rub it Into your skin and it is the most moisturizing product I have ever tried it leaves my skin with a beautiful glow I and perfect for makeup or self tanner application.
Esme M.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a godsend, I've been meaning to restock on this baby, it is amazing for the skin no doubt. Warning, it dries your skin a little but with the help of a moisturizer right after, you'll be good to go. It's not harsh on the skin plus it does help clear up imperfections, I love this egg mask. Fast results can be seen when using it. The scent isn't overwhelming, a gentle clean smell and very much pleasant. I've been using this product since 2015.
Victoria G.
Santa Clara, CA
It felt great, my skin was pretty mattified without feeling tight. However, I didn't notice any long term effects, nor did it seem to affect my pores, which is kind of the important part. I wish I had better words for this product, as it's super budget friendly. Not really effective, so I can't recommend.
Ellie G.
Fresno, CA
I just recently started using this product it looked really cool because it’s a face wash but it’s supposed to hydrate your skin from impurities I found this item at a Marshalls i grabbed it cause it caught my attention because it’s a egg in the ingredients and egg is supposed to be good on your skins d so far I’ve been liking this product but I still want to give it some time.
Samm J.
Trenton
This was actually my favourite out of all of their products I've tried. I wasn’t sure what to expect from this as I’ve never used something like this before... It’s not a facial wash, and not really a mask at the same time. The consistency of it is similar to the egg mousse soap except slightly thicker and drier. When applied to your face, your face will absorb ALL the product like a sponge till there is no sign of the product seen anymore. It’s like nothing I’ve ever tried and I was really intrigued. When I washed it off, my face felt deep cleansed and super smooth. It appeared more vibrant and several people even asked me the next day if I changed my makeup regime because my face was glowing. Enough said, I cannot recommend this more.
Jessica D.
Antelope
I purchased this product in Taiwan and at first it didn't work for me, but recently I started using it again because I spent money on it and there's no way that I can return it now.  For some reason, after I started using it again, it worked wonders for me!  I could see a change in my pores and i just love the application of the product.
Heather O.
Columbus, Ohio
There’s something so satisfying and fun about using this mask! It’s like putting a giant cloud on your face that magically makes your skin supple and refreshed. I love their products and I was immediately intrigued by a product made up of fluffy egg whites. It’s so unique and fun to use!
Mariana L.
San Antonio
Love this brand and their products! Very creative and fun. It not only met my expectations but it worked even better. Plus I don´t know why I was expecting a bag eggy smell haha which was absolutely not there which is good. It left my skin feeling very soft and refreshed.
Stephanie H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
The whole foam aspect is really unique. It tingles on your face as it settles, and feels like it's cleaning out your pores. Other than the tingles it didnt really do much for my skin however. Sort of just seemed like I put nothing on. I like some of their other egg masks better.
Elaina P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this for a little skin refresher on a night in- I got it in Korea, before it hit Sephora in the United States, and was super excited to see it here! I will continue to purchase this mask- it is fun and hydrating, and so easy to use. I definitely recommend it!
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
I have watched several reviews of this product and most of them complain about the sticky and tight feeling of the mask once the bubbles have popped. I was wondering, is it really that bad? I have been wanting to try this but was nervous about the tackiness once it's dry.
How often should i use this product if I'm actually using sheet masks twice a week and sleeping packs for the rest of the days? :)
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How effective is this at cleaning skin?
Shay E.
I wanted to try this products a few months ago, but I never purchased it because of the price. I still would love to try it out sometime so I need your help! Is this product worth the price? It looks fun and as a Graphic Designer I love the labeling. Anyway I hear the egg white is good for large pores. I found that other products I tired that claim to shrink pores never really works... has anyone ever had any success with that? Also how does this smell I'm very curious. I wouldn't think that this would have the most pleasant smell to it but I could be wrong.
Adeline W.
Fremont, CA
Is it moisturizing? How does it work on combination skin?