BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

A firming, multi-tasking moisturiser, Too Cool For School's Egg Mellow Cream gives skin a brilliant boost of elasticity for a brighter, more youthful complexion. Enriched with egg yolk extract and albumen (egg white extract) to intensively nourish, niacinamide to brighten and collagen fibres to boost firmness, it specifically addresses dryness, loss of elasticity and dull, uneven texture. Wonderfully versatile, it can be used as a serum, priming moisturiser, eye cream, neck cream and sleeping mask. However it's used, it will leave your skin looking plump, radiant and youthful every time.

• Would you recommend this product?3 Answers
  • What is the smell of this product?3 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the mo...3 Answers
Shraddha A.
Winooski, VT
My skin is combination type, but since its winter where I live, it tends to be more on the drier side. The claims on this moisturizer are that it should leave the skin firm and bright. This cream has anti-wrinkle properties. I apply this cream every morning before doing my regular makeup and it has left my skin’s thirst for moisture quenched. My skin doesn’t feel dried out or stretchy because of the cold anytime during the day. My skin does feel supple, but I am not sure about the brightening or the anti-wrinkle properties. It acts as a regular moisturizer and doesn’t give my skin any hint of radiance. Guess I would have to really be “AGEING” to know the anti-wrinkle part! Oh, well! On days when it’s humid outside, this does tend to wear off of my face and my skin is back to feeling un-moisturized..if that’s even a word.So the final verdict, the ALL-IN-ONE EGG MELLOW CREAM is NOT WORTH IT in my opinion
Tamara D.
Cambridge Cty, IN
This is a hydrating formula and it does smell good, but it left my skin feeling uncomfortably oily and slick. It never really absorbed well.  It has an almost slimey feel to it...kind of like egg whites. It's ok to wear at night, but my face still felt sticky from it in the morning. I absolutely cannot wear this during the day. Not only does it make me look super oily, it doesn't pair well with any of my foundations.  It did hydrate my skin but that's the only improvement I noticed after two weeks of solid use. I think there are far better moisturizers out there for the money.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I received a sample of this moisturizer along with the egg mellow mask in my Allure beauty box last month. After trying on the mask and using the moisturizer several days in a row I noticed that my skin had some minor breakouts. A few new red spots appeared that hadn't been there before. I'm sure this moisturizer worked for a lot of people, as I can see great reviews, but the ingredients in this product made me break out so I discounted use after a week of testing it. It just isn't for me.
Stephanie K.
I originally received this in my Sephora Play Box but ended up picking up the full size product because I absolutely fell in love with this moisturizer I have combination skin, mostly oily but with some dry patches and this works fabulous for my skin. I use it every morning. It doesn't make my skin greasy through out the day and even without a primer it holds my makeup in place. At first I was a little confused by the texture because it seems sticky but it melts into my skin like a dream. It's made my skin appear firmer and has also brightened my skin a great deal. It's 36 dollars which for all it does is not a bad price. I will definitely be repurchasing this!
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Frankly speaking, I am not a fan of Korean cosmetics) Therefore, there will be no enthusiastic response...
Good cream, nothing special, I think that for this money you can buy something even better.) It is good for sensitive skin prone to dryness. Design of package  is very lovely)))
Michelle Frances S.
Flat 303, Building 45, Mussafah, Shabiya 11, Abu Dhabi
I first got introduced with this product from Sephora. I love the smell and moisture that leaves to the skin.
Katherine G.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is great for the patches of dry skin I have from summer sun damage. They add much needed moisture to my skin and leave it feeling soft and refreshed. Firms up the texture of my skin to prevent some wrinkling.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I got the Too cool 😎 for school egg mellow cream A while ago in my play by Sephora box.
The packaging is so cute.
I love that's in a small pump.
I was afraid to try it because of the
egg 🍳. I'm not a fan of an egg smell.
I'm sad I didn't try it for the exact reason it smells so delicious 😋.
It feels amazing!!!!
It's a five in one Multitasking cream:
A Serum, priming moisturizer,
Eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask. That's very helpful specially when you are traveling and don't have a lot of space.
Emeelee L.
Im constantly battling with eczema since young, and acnes for about 8 years now (worst combi, EVER)... and have been unwilling to use any moisturiser as I always ended up (unfortunately) with more breakouts the next day. The most I would do was to wash my face with gentle cleanser (Cetaphil, Sui Sai, etc) and that's it. I would rather leave my skin dehydrated (I know it's bad) than to apply a moisturiser just so as to experience bad breakouts. NO NO.

It was not until recently when I visited Seoul and came across TCFS at GangNam and got super attracted to its funky packaging. Having done some research before flying over, and with permission from my beautician (who has been treating my acne face for 3 years now...), I decided to give it a go for both the too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration and Egg Mellow Cream, hoping that my skin will not breakout, for the least. SURPRISINGLY, not only no breakout, my skin feels REALLY SILKY SMOOTH the next day, everyday!

I started off using once every 2 nights, eventually now I use it every night, always EXCITED to feel the difference after each application...! I chanced upon another TCFS while strolling around Seoul and decided to stock up 1 more bottle!!! I'm a CONVERT! NO ALLERGY, NO IRRITATION, NO BREAKOUT, AND WELL-MOISTURISED.

I cant thank TCFS enough 💜💜💜 If you are also battling eczema, or acnes, or both like me... i highly encourage you to just go for it! I hope you have the same luck as me! All the best!
Rana E.
An all-in-one product which acts as toner, moisturizer and a day/night cream which supposedly helps firm the skin. This cream has a very nice scent, not what you expect when you read the words "egg mellow". I love this product as it hydrated my skin and created a glow, however in terms of firming I'm not too sure as I haven't seen much of difference too cool for school Egg Mellow Cream
Marissa R.
Apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Is this product overly scented
Paola M.
Would you recommend this product?
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?