BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

A firming, multi-tasking moisturiser, Too Cool For School's Egg Mellow Cream gives skin a brilliant boost of elasticity for a brighter, more youthful complexion. Enriched with egg yolk extract and albumen (egg white extract) to intensively nourish, niacinamide to brighten and collagen fibres to boost firmness, it specifically addresses dryness, loss of elasticity and dull, uneven texture. Wonderfully versatile, it can be used as a serum, priming moisturiser, eye cream, neck cream and sleeping mask. However it's used, it will leave your skin looking plump, radiant and youthful every time.

• Would you recommend this product?3 Answers
  • What is the smell of this product?3 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the mo...3 Answers
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
Meh...I hated the consistency of the mellow cream. It was thick and slime-like. It didn’t fully absorb into my skin and just sat on top of it with a sticky residue. After using it for about a week, my skin started breaking out from it.
Cassandra B.
I don't think I actually liked this moisturizer very much as an every day thing. It's super tacky feeling and when I woke up after using it as a night mask I was still tacky and sticky. As a primer maybe but definitely not a good moisturizer for me. It also left me very red and oily.
Rebecca A.
Lewisville
This is a great moisturizer for dry skin. Great packaging. It is a thicker night cream so it stays on and isn’t immediately absorbed. The next morning your face feels plumb and hydrated. This is my first time using this product and I switch between this and two other night creams. This is a great addition to my routine.
Elisha M.
This is a fantastic "all in one" product. It's very rare to find a moisturizer and serum in one-let alone one that is safe to use around the eyes. That's why I love this product. It's fantastic to thrown in your gym bag or if you have to travel light because you don't need to bring multiple skincare products for your face. This one does them all!
Ruby G.
I do not like this. It was really oily on my already oily skin. I gave it away. It would probably be good for drier skin types but it did not work for me. The smell is also really strong it’s a nice smell but you will smell like it after you apply it. It doesn’t go away.
Erin T.
Little Ferry, NJ
Very good moisturizer. It was a little thick for my every day use. I found my sling becoming very oily.
Steph O.
Brooklyn, NY
Currently obsessed with this moisturizer. It’s an all-in-one product, which is a serum, moisturizer, eye cream, toner, and sleeping mask. Personally, I never liked all-in-one products such as a shampoo and conditioner, or shampoo, conditioner, face and body wash. I just don’t believe a product can do all those things at once. But, this product managed to deliver on it promises and change my mind. It works great as a moisturizer alone; it doesn’t make my face look grease, but still delivers a lot of hydration (especially around my cheeks, where I am the driest). It also managed to calm down my skin, bringing down some of the redness. As a sleeping mask, it works even better. It’s a bit heavier than usual sleeping masks (it’s heavier than glow recipe watermelon mask). My skin definitely felt super soft the next morning. Same with using it under the moisturizer as a toner or a serum; it delivers a ton of moisture. It is also great as an eye cream, my under eyes have never been so soft!
Overall, this is an amazing product, no matter which way you decide to use it. Personally, I don’t care a lot for sleeping masks right now, and I already have other serums and toners that I use, so I will use this cream as a moisturizer and eye cream.

Nicole P.
carson
I use this product daily and every night on a clean face. Dries nicely. Not sticky or tacky. I notice it plumps my skin. Smells nice. Not over powering and does not linger throughout the day. A win for me!

I use one pump on my face Lasts a long time!!!
Beth P.
Bluffton, SC
Love this stuff- hydrates without breaking me out and my skin is still so soft in the morning. Also love the smell too.
Megan K.
Edmonton , AB
This face cream is everything! It got rid of the patchy dry, redness under my eyes after only q couple uses. Provides hydration without any greasiness (soaks in really fast), yet also tightens and smooths the skin.
Marissa R.
Apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Is this product overly scented
Paola M.
Would you recommend this product?
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?