BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

A firming, multi-tasking moisturiser, Too Cool For School's Egg Mellow Cream gives skin a brilliant boost of elasticity for a brighter, more youthful complexion. Enriched with egg yolk extract and albumen (egg white extract) to intensively nourish, niacinamide to brighten and collagen fibres to boost firmness, it specifically addresses dryness, loss of elasticity and dull, uneven texture. Wonderfully versatile, it can be used as a serum, priming moisturiser, eye cream, neck cream and sleeping mask. However it's used, it will leave your skin looking plump, radiant and youthful every time.

• Would you recommend this product?3 Answers
  • What is the smell of this product?3 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the mo...3 Answers
Lilliana P.
It is really hard for me to find a great moisturizer that doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy,oily, or with some type of residue effect. I have combination skin and this is by far the best moisturizer that I have come across in many years. I love that it seems that my skin magically absorbs this cream. It is a 5 in 1 cream so you get the benefits of a serum,priming moisturizer,eye cream, neck cream, and a sleeping mask in a jar. This cream is easy to apply and you can practically apply it at any time of the day.
Jennifer C.
I received a deluxe sample of this product in my Sephora Play Box and it was my first time using a Too Cool for School product. It has a very tacky texture and a pretty strong smell, but I think it does the job. It says to tap the cream into the eye area so I do this when my eyes are looking extra dead at the end of a long day. The next day my eyes look significantly more refreshed.
Josephine B.
Harrison Twp, MI
So the consistency of this stuff is a little odd to get used to at first, but it is worth the benefits it gives your skin. I even have gotten my boyfriend to use it every night!
♡Hope ♡.
My family is never without this cream. It smells so wonderfully of creme brûlée it’s wonderful. It’s a very subtle smell with a big impact. It works wonders on your face, and leaves it feel soft; and smooth. Highly recommend
Valerie B.
Little Rock, AR
I love this little multitasker! This is a five in one moisturizer that contains collagen, which means it will help with firming skin. I first used this in the morning before starting my makeup routine. I recently had weight loss surgery and noticed that the skin around my neck was losing its firmness due to the weight loss in that area. I started applying this to my neck everyday, and I have seen a TREMENDOUS improvement. I really like the scent too. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it is a pleasant scent.
Zoe O.
Denver, CO
Such a creamy silky moisturizer! I love it! It’s a thick cream but doesn’t feel heavy at all somehow. Great brand overall
Courtney H.
I wanted to love this product - I love Too Cool for School as a brand and this seemed like a great moisturizer for my sensitive, dry skin. I liked the texture of it and the scent and thought I found a winner. Then after two days of use, I suddenly found my face massively breaking out. I normally get maybe one or two blemishes PER YEAR, after using this product, I ended up with about 10 massive and painful blemishes. My skin has never looked so terrible. I stopped using the product and no new blemishes have appeared since. My sister also tried this product and her skin broke out as a result as well. Avoid this product - any potential benefits are vastly outweighed by the high risk of breakouts.
Emeelee L.
Im constantly battling with eczema since young, and acnes for about 8 years now (worst combi, EVER)... and have been unwilling to use any moisturiser as I always ended up (unfortunately) with more breakouts the next day. The most I would do was to wash my face with gentle cleanser (Cetaphil, Sui Sai, etc) and that's it. I would rather leave my skin dehydrated (I know it's bad) than to apply a moisturiser just so as to experience bad breakouts. NO NO.

It was not until recently when I visited Seoul and came across TCFS at GangNam and got super attracted to its funky packaging. Having done some research before flying over, and with permission from my beautician (who has been treating my acne face for 3 years now...), I decided to give it a go for both the too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration and Egg Mellow Cream, hoping that my skin will not breakout, for the least. SURPRISINGLY, not only no breakout, my skin feels REALLY SILKY SMOOTH the next day, everyday!

I started off using once every 2 nights, eventually now I use it every night, always EXCITED to feel the difference after each application...! I chanced upon another TCFS while strolling around Seoul and decided to stock up 1 more bottle!!! I'm a CONVERT! NO ALLERGY, NO IRRITATION, NO BREAKOUT, AND WELL-MOISTURISED.

I cant thank TCFS enough 💜💜💜 If you are also battling eczema, or acnes, or both like me... i highly encourage you to just go for it! I hope you have the same luck as me! All the best!
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
I received a sample of this from Sephora, so I only got to try it out one time. I didn't really like the smell of it or how it felt on my face. I thought that it really oily, but it made my face feel super hydrated! I still prefer my FAB moisturizer.
Ashley M.
Inverness, FL
First off, the smell is amazing! The absorbance rate is quick & doesn't leave your skin greasy at all. Its a 5 in 1 moisturizer miracle worker! The effects are near instantaneous. I love this product!
Marissa R.
Apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Is this product overly scented
Paola M.
Would you recommend this product?
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?